Double Date

SERENDIPITY: You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
DOUBLE DATE

**

Hye-Ji's POV

"Special delivery~" I shoved the box I was holding to Yongguk. He took it but he looked confused.

"What's this?" Yongguk asked. "A bento~" I beamed.

There were a chorus of 'aww' and 'oh' from the guys. I heard Yongguk groan. It seems he doesn't want to be teased. But I felt my cheeks flush too.

It's a good thing no one noticed it.

Yongguk looked pretty surprised though. Heh~ It might not be obvious but I'm pretty good at cooking. I might be a little spoiled but the years of being alone taught me to cook for myself.

And I'm one great cook to boot!

I giggled. I was having fun actually. It's nice teasing him to be honest.

"What are you doing?" he asked me suspiciously. I pouted a little.

Sheesh~ This guy! Does he think I'd back down from my words?

"To show my support," I told him. Yongguk just shook his head.

"Oh! Noona!" Daehyun suddenly butted in. I turned to him curiously. "I was gonna ask you later but since you're here, I can ask you two," he nodded to Yongguk.

He has this cheeky grin on his face and I have a feeling I'd like what he's gonna say. "What is it?" I asked.

"You guys want to do a double date with Yuri and me?" Daehyun smirked.

I almost laughed out loud but I stopped myself. I could see Yongguk gaping at Daehyun.

Honestly, his reaction's too cute. I stared at Yongguk in the eyes and grinned evilly. I saw him gulp.

Oh, this'll be fun!

"We'd love to," I beamed at Daehyun.

"Yah! What 'we' are you saying? I'm not going anywhere with you," Yongguk interrupted.

I faced him. "Shut up. We're going," I sternly told him.

"No I'm not!" he protested.

I raised an eyebrow. We'll see~ I opened my bag and grabbed for my phone. I dialed the number and waited for the person to answer.

When she picked up, I smirked at Yongguk.

"Ah~ eomeonim! Yongguk and I are going on a double date with Daehyun and Yuri. It's okay with you, right?" I said through the phone.

I giggled when I heard her reply. Yongguk was looking at me curiously.

"Oh! Eomonim, do you want to talk to Yongguk? I'll hand him the phone," I told her. I handed Yongguk my phone and he took it, still confused.

"He-hello? Who is this?" he asked. His eyes widened when he heard her.

Yongguk suddenly glared at me. "Ah, eomma~ Hello!" he greeted his mom through the phone. "What Hye-Ji said-" he started but stopped mid-sentence.

He defeatedly nodded his head, maybe agreeing to what his mother was saying.

Yongguk sighed. "Yeah~ We'll have fun," he said dejectedly.

I think my smile grew from ear-to-ear when he said that.

He gave me my phone back and I saw the call has already ended.

I turned to Daehyun with a bigger smile on my face. "So where are we going?" I asked him.

Daehyun laughed at his hyung's reaction. I could feel Yongguk shooting lasers at me.

I'm having troubles containing my laughter to be honest.

His reactions are just too precious!

"Oh, you'll like it," he answered. I just nodded.

At least I know a lot of people are on my side!

I sat beside Yongguk and opened the bento box.

"You should eat." I handed Yongguk the chopstick and poured him some tea.

Yongguk just shook his head but obediently ate the bento I made. He seemed to be exhausted but he looked surprised and well, impressed when he tried my bento.

I gave myself a pat on the back.

One point for Hye-Ji!

 

**

I was playing with my watch while waiting on the sofa for Yongguk and Daehyun. We agree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter