She's Crazy!

SERENDIPITY: You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SHE'S CRAZY!

**

Yongguk's POV

"Fall in love with me," Hye-ji told me. I stared at her with wide eyes. "Wha-?" I asked her, confused. She smiled a little.

"Fall in love with me Yongguk," she repeated. My body froze.

What's with this girl?

I chuckled. "What are you saying?" I shook my head. "You can't just tell me to fall in love with you," I told her.

"Fall in love with me," Hye-ji repeated again. Her eyes were full of determination.

I rubbed the bakc of my neck and studied the red head in front of me. Compared to her rocker look, I honestly liked this classy look more.

But to fall in love with her? I sighed.

"Hye-ji..." I started. She put her finger on my lips. I felt my heart skip a bit.

"I'm not asking you to fall in love with me right away," she told me. "I'll make you fall in love with me," Hye-ji smiled. I gulped nervously.

She put down her finger and kissed me on the cheek. "Just you wait. You'll be head over heels for me in no time. You'll definitely fall in love with me Yongguk," she whispered in my ear.

I seriously felt chills run down my spine.

Hye-ji gave me one last smile before going back inside.

I put my hand on my heart and breathed out.

"What the was that?"

 

**

"She's crazy!" I groaned in frustration. The guys just laughed at my rambiling.

We were resting for a while after a couple of hours of practice so I told them what happened between me and Hye-ji during the wedding.

"Come on hyung, you have to give her some credit," Zelo commented. "Yeah, it takes guts to say those things," Youngjae voiced out. I just glared at him.

"She even told you she'll definitely make you fall for her," Jongup added.

You'll definitely fall in love with me Yongguk. Hye-ji's words repeated in my head. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Oh! Oh! He's blushing!" Himchan teased.

My grip on my phone tightened. Honestly, I felt like hitting my so-called best friends right now.

"Yah!" I warned them. "But hyung~ I don't mind you dating Hye-ji noona," Jongup said. I looked at him dubiously. "What made you think that I'd date her? Heck, what made you think I at least like her?" I asked him incredulously. He simply shrugged.

"You two look good together," Daehyun suddenly blurted out. I star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter