Finale

SERENDIPITY: You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
FINALE

**

Yongguk’s POV

A deep sigh escaped my lips as my eyes landed on the grim person staring right back at me through the mirror – fatigue and tension clearly evident in their eyes.

“I look horrid. Hye-ji’s right when we first met, I definitely looked like ,” I half-heartedly tried to cheer myself up. An unamused chuckle and then a dejected sigh soon followed.

The battle officially has ended and the online voting has already been closed. Everyone was now patiently, and quite anxiously too, waiting for the results to come in. I decided to hide in my dressing room while we passed time.

As much as I wanted to be with Hye-ji and the others right now, I think I needed this time for myself. I needed some time to think of everything that has happened.

I looked back on the memories which deeply influenced and affected what I am now.

The faces of my family instantly appeared in my mind and I chuckled, amused with the sudden memories of me and brother playing together when were kids.

Yongnam hyung has always been there for me, I’m truly grateful to have him as my twin.

Sun-Hee’s face then appeared. A small yet fond smile soon adorned my face. I remembered when I first met her in Club Oasis – I never really expected to fall in love with her back then. But I was grateful to have met her too.

Despite the hardships we both shared during the time we shortly dated, I really did become a better person after everything that sadly happened. When we broke up and she finally went to my brother’s side, I had learned to forgive immensely. It pretty much back then but I had obviously become a stronger person as I struggled and got over the pain.

Meeting Sun-Hee was a life-changing experience for me. She opened my eyes to a wider and more complex world compared to my own and I was seriously indebted to the gods who had given me a chance to come across someone like her.

She’s a huge part of my life and there will always be a significant space for her in my heart.

I loved her, I truly did. But we were not each other’s ‘the one.’

My mind was then regretfully bombarded with my members’ annoying yet happy faces. They were like brothers to me – no, scratch that. They’re definitely and undeniably my brothers.

The six of us went through so many difficulties together. We trained and worked hard together for a very long time. We shared our happiness, our sadness, our frustrations, our dreams, our sweats, and our tears through the years we’ve spent together. We’ve shared everything with another and we all knew each member extremely well – the members and I clearly had become indispensable in each other’s lives.

We’ve been through thick and thin in the past, I know for sure we’d have each other’s backs in the future too.

Hye-ji’s face then came in to mind.

I scoffed as memories of the raccoon-eyed, red-headed rocker chick flashed before my eyes. She had greatly and honestly changed in the short amount of time I’ve known and been with her.

When we initially met, the very first thing that came out of was an insult. She was extremely tactless and had the nerve to make fun of me in front of everyone. I was utterly and seriously peeved with her attitude. She was a totally horrendous a**hole.

She really gave me a hard time back then. She would always annoy me, tease me, made fun of me, anger me, or just simply be mean to me.

Honestly, I seriously have no idea how I ended up falling in love with her.

A chuckle escaped my lips.

When did I exactly realize that I liked her?

Maybe it was after we first met her parents. The night we spent cuddled in each other’s arms was definitely a huge turn in our relationship.

But then images of her during my brother’s wedding came in to mind.

‘I’ll make you fall in love with me.’ Her words repeated endlessly in my thoughts.

She sounded so haughty and obnoxious when she confidently uttered those words; I was obviously stunned and sceptical about it.

I think she already had me there. I think I have already fallen in love with her back then.

Actually, I think she already had my heart when she spewed insults at me on the very first day.

“I never knew I was a masochist,” I mused to myself.

“You never knew what?” a female voice suddenly said from behind. I slightly jumped in my seat, surprised and incredulous with the sudden intrusion.

I turned around and was met with an amused looking Yeseol.

“You’re he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter