I'll Go With You

SERENDIPITY: You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I'LL GO WITH YOU

**

Hye-Ji's POV

I groggily opened my eyes as I felt the hot rays of the sun coming into the room. I lazily stretched then curled up in bed. "The weather's nice... bed weather," I mumbled to myself.

I was about to doze off when Hara suddenly entered my room. "Yah! It's not the time for you to be sleeping!" she shrieked. "No! Let me sleep more," I whined like a kid.

Hara grabbed me by the arm. "No way! It's our first day so I won't let you make us late!" she scolded me. "Fine, fine. I'll get up!" I huffed.

"Good. Be ready in 15 minutes!" she ordered. "WHAT?!" I screamed out.

"It's your fault for sleeping in," she snickered.

I quickly got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. "15 minutes Hye-Ji! 15 minutes!" Hara taunted from the outside. "Shut up!" I shot back. I heard her laughing at the other side.

"Friggin' b*tch. She's such a saidst," I mumbled while washing my hair.

Today's our first day at the company. We'll be having a meeting too for B.A.P.'s promotions.

Oh my God Hye-Ji! This is it!!

I am pretty excited. I did my research of the group last night, I even watched some of their shows.

Loved Hell Camp was it? I small giggled escaped from my lips. "Yongguk was pretty cute there," I mused.

I couldn't help myself from smiling whenever I think of Yongguk.

His reaction back then at the meeting room was pretty cute. "I guess he's my type eh?"

I got out of the shower then dried myself. "Yah! Hara! I still have time to get ready right?" I screamed through the hallway. "Yes! But don't take too long!" she screamed back.

Good~ I am a girl after all. Plus I'm a stylist. It would take forever for me to get ready!

"I wonder what would Yongguk like...." I mumbled.

A devilish smile formed on my lips when I thought of the perfect outfit. I took the clothes and excitedly put it on.

"Can't wait to see his reaction when he sees this!" I giggled.

 

**

The girls and I safely arrived at the company. "You really have to wear that, don't you?" Hara commented on my outfit. I smiled at her cheekily. "It's a statement," I told her.

"She has a point though. It's a good motto for a stylist," Yeseol remarked. I gave her a grateful look.

"Fine, fine. Just don't bully Yongguk too much," Hara warned. "But~" I whined. "Don't," she gave me her 'Don't--With-Me' look.

I sighed in defeat. "Fine. I'll try to be nice," I mumbled.

As we continued to walk to the meeting room, I sneaked a peek at Hara. She looked busy with her phone.

"She said I shouldn't bully him too much but I could right?" I whispered to Yeseol. She just gave me a shrug.

I'll take that as a yes!

Yongguk's just too cute to tease. Even though he has a manly image, he's such a big softy.

I smirked a little. See you in a while Yongguk!

 

**

We were about to enter the meeting room when we heard a couple of guys chatting away happily. I turned around and saw the six guys we're responsible for and their manager. The three of us greeted them.

"Good morning guys," Hara smiled at them. I smiled at them too but my eyes were locked on Yongguk's.

I could see annoyance in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter