Morning With The Bangs

SERENDIPITY: You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
MORNING WITH THE BANGS

**

Hye-Ji’s POV

What is this? There was a really nice smell tickling my nose. A masculine and musky scent?

It was faint but the fragrance was already etched into my mind. The scent was really masculine – sweaty and crisp yet it had a sweet twist in it. I fell in love right there and then.

I buried my face into the lovely scent and drowned myself in bliss. “Hmmm~” I happily hummed.

A hand suddenly wrapped around my torso and I was suddenly aware of the body lying next to me. Well more of a body entangled with my own. We were in each other’s arms, tightly and securely close together.

It seems like the lovely fragrance came from this male eh?

“What did you do last night Seo Hye-Ji?” I mumbled to myself.

I berated myself for drinking so much last night. I couldn’t remember a thing at all! Everything was a blur, although I could somehow remember being carried on a very strong back by someone.

Was it him who carried me?

I could feel from his hands that he’s strong yet being in the arms of someone I don’t know made my heart frantic.

What if he’s dangerous Hye-Ji? What will you do?

In my mind I punched myself nth times.

What to do?

With an anxious heart, I slowly opened my eyes and apprehensively looked up to the unknown male’s face.

A sigh of relief escaped my lips when I saw it was only Yongguk who was hugging me. A sense of security and ease settled in my heart.

“Thank God it’s Yongguk,” I whispered.

My brows then knitted together in confusion. “Yongguk eh? What’s he doing here?” I voiced out my wonder.

I looked around and saw my surroundings were unfamiliar.

Where am I? Where did Yongguk bring me to?

A picture frame on the desk suddenly caught my eye. I could somehow make out Yongguk and his twin happily smiling at the camera.

Realization then settled in. “I’m in Yongguk’s room,” I chuckled softly.

I looked around again and this time I noticed a Tigger stuffed toy in the corner. My lips curved into a smirk.

A guy with such a macho image has such a thing in his room? I wonder if his fans know about this. I grinned at Tiger.

Yongguk suddenly stirred in his sleep, hugging me closer to him. My face was pressed onto his chest and I couldn’t help but swoon in his arms.

I won’t say it out loud but being hugged by him was the most comfortable feeling I’ve ever felt.

There’s just something reassuring, I guess, when it comes to him.

I feel safe. I feel happy. I feel…. In short, I love being held by him.

“Of course I won’t, and definitely won’t say it out loud. Especially to you,” I smiled at Yongguk’s sleeping face.

A knock suddenly came from the door and I heard it open. My head snapped to its direction  and saw Yongnam smiling cheekily

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter