First Meeting

SERENDIPITY: You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
FIRST MEETING

**

Yongguk’s POV

B.A.P. was busy as usual. The guys and I have been preparing for our comeback and we’ve been practicing very hard. We’ve almost finished with the recordings and I’m pretty satisfied with our work so far. The mini album's getting there. I had some contributions with the lyrics and composition too; you could say it’s a product of my blood and sweat.

I’m quite excited for the release!

The team, together with our manager, were on our way to meet our new stylist right now. The CEO (sajang-nim) said it’s a must to meet them since we’d be working hand-in-hand during promotions. We haven’t met them yet, they're newly hired as far as I know, so I guess it’s really important especially if it's about our concepts for the comeback.

Truth be told, I’m grateful for our busy schedule right now. My brother’s wedding was coming up and I’m his best man. I don’t really know how to feel about it.

Yeah, Yongnam hyung and Sun-Hee are getting married soon. They’re finally tying the knot!

I’m truly happy for them from the bottom of my heart. But I just can’t help but feel a small pain in my chest whenever I think of the what-ifs. Getting rejected by the girl I fell in love with hurt like hell, even up to now. You can’t blame me for not getting over it yet.

I did love the girl!

“Yongguk! Yongguk! Yah!” Someone shook me out of my thoughts. “Eh?” I looked at our manager, confused. “We’re here already,” he told me. My mouth formed an 'O' as I saw we're already at the company's parking lot.

I nodded my head and gathered my things. I then got out of the car and walked to the elevator with everybody.

I felt someone nudge me from the side. I turned to the said person with quirked eyebrows. “You okay, hyung?” Youngjae asked. I smiled a faint smile and just nodded my head. “Tired, that’s all,” I simply told him.

They all know why I’m like this, and I know it. I’m grateful that they’re not really asking me about the wedding or anything.

But if they would, I wouldn’t know what to answer anyway.

 

**

*DING!*

We finally arrived at the floor where our meeting would be held. “Be nice to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter