Not Jealous

SERENDIPITY: You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NOT JEALOUS

**

Yongguk’s POV

My right eye twitched in annoyance. The-guy-who-shall-not-be-named had his arm wrapped around Hye-Ji’s tiny waist, holding her close to his side while talking to Hara as she fixed his hair. The three of them looked comfortable talking and laughing together.

As Hye-Ji had said, the cursed guy was her ex-boyfriend. And they were in the same circle of friends. And they worked in the same business. So seeing him was a guarantee but this kind of coincidence was a bit disturbing to say the least.

“Why are they so comfortable with each other if they used to go out? Shouldn’t things be awkward?” I muttered under my breath.

“It might not look like it but Hye-Ji’s on the verge of ripping the guy’s head off. And that’s putting it nicely,” a voice suddenly said from behind me.

I jumped from surprise recognizing it as Yeseol’s. Her eyes were on the happy trio by the make-up station and my gaze followed hers.

The cursed guy now had Hye-Ji in his lap. I clicked my tongue in annoyance. “Then why is she letting him touch her like that?” I said through gritted teeth. I could feel my veins popping.

“You shouldn’t scowl so much,” Yeseol suddenly blurted out. I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. “I’m not scowling,” I said as I shook my head.

She raised an eyebrow at me and looked at me incredulously. I simply shrugged my shoulders.

I knew there was a permanent scowl on my face ever since I laid eyes on the-guy-who-shall-not-be-named and my mood spiraled down as soon as I saw his filthy arms snake around Hye-Ji.

I didn’t like the way he touched her. Or rather, I simply didn’t like her being touched by anyone – especially by him.

“Yeseol noona is right though, hyung. Don’t scowl so much,” Youngjae suddenly joined us. I groaned in irritation.

Not him too!

“Don’t be so grumpy Bang. Your little ball of fury will come back in your arms soon. Don’t worry!” Himchan chimed in, unexpectedly appearing at my side.

I felt my self-control explode. “Leave me alone!” I screamed in exasperation. Heads turned in our direction. The staffs were looking at us, curious at my outburst.

I hurriedly bowed and apologized to everyone for making a scene.

My eyes then met Hye-Ji and as a mature individual like I was, I glared at her. fell open and she looked rather taken aback. She soon recovered herself though and went back to talking to her cursed ex-boyfriend who by the way was still holding her waist.

My eye twitched again.

“Yah yah yah! You’re going to burn a hole through his head!” Himchan snapped his fingers in my face. I scowled at him. “Then good. That’ll take his hands off of her,” I grumbled.

Yeseol, Youngjae, and Himchan laughed at my comment. I gaped at them, feeling appalled and insulted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter