Back in Korea

SERENDIPITY: You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
This is a double update so check the chapter, Impromptu Date, first. ^^ BACK IN KOREA

**

Hye-ji’s POV

The group gathered in the middle of the practice room. The atmosphere was heavy and filled with uneasiness. An uncomfortable silence hung over the almost empty expanse.

Everyone looked serious and there was a hint of apprehension in their eyes. They were obviously worried but they were greatly baffled.

Of course they would be confused! I internally scoffed. Who wouldn’t be when someone suddenly called an emergency meeting, right?

I glanced at my side and met the gaze of the person who announced the certain meeting. He looked pretty calm and collected.

I raised an eyebrow at him. It’s your call. I telepathically told him.

This was his idea anyway.

He simply answered with a reassuring smile.

I rolled my eyes. It’s not like I needed any reassurance. I wasn’t nervous at all.

Liar! I bit my lower lip as my heart betrayed my thoughts. Okay, I am honestly nervous

There was an annoying drumming on my ears and my heart was pounding wildly in my chest. My palms were starting to sweat too.

Hye-ji, you’re obviously a nervous wreck!

There was suddenly a comforting hand on the small of my back. I internally chuckled. My nerves calmed down a little at the gesture.

I nodded my head a little, silently assuring him that I was alright. My eyes urged him to finally talk. He nodded his head in return then cleared his throat. Seven pairs of curious eyes turned to us; each and every stare was expectant. I felt a lump form on my throat.

God, I feel like throwing up.

“So…” Yongguk started. I scoffed.

I was seriously trying hard not to roll my eyes at him.

Get it out already! I internally sighed.

“So?” Hara raised an eyebrow as she drawled out the word.

Yongguk scratched the back of his nape and glanced at me. I gave him an encouraging nod. He sighed then straightened up his back, eyes turning serious and determined.

His hands automatically found mine and our fingers instinctively entwined together. I gently squeezed his hand.

“Hye-ji and I are dating,” he finally breathed out.

My gaze was casted down as I felt everyone stare at me – at us. I could feel each and every gaze was burning and was boring holes into my entire being.

I was feeling great anxiety build up inside of me.

Why isn’t anyone saying anything? I wondered.

“Took you guys long enough!” Yeseul scoffed. Everyone snickered at this.

My head snapped up and looked at my so-called friends.

“W-what?” I spluttered as Yongguk gawked at them.

The guys and the girls were looking at us incredulously.

“We were pinning for you guys to get together ever since our first meeting,” Himchan shrugged.

“You guys getting together isn’t exactly unexpected noona,” Zelo answered.

There were a collection of nods in the group.

“We were even betting on when you guys will finally become official,” Hara off-handedly commented.

“You guys owe me 500, 000 won!” Daehyun quipped.

Everyone groaned. There was a shuffle of bodies begrudgingly taking out their wallets and handing bills of money to a very happy looking main vocal.

My eyes grew into disks as the sight unfolded in front me.

I couldn’t help but gape at my friends.

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter