The Wedding

SERENDIPITY: You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
THE WEDDING

**

Yongguk's POV

"Oh my God, I'm friggin' nervous!" I mumbled while I fumbled with my bowtie for the nth time. Yongnam hyung chuckled beside.

The two of us were in the groom's room lounging before the wedding starts. "Yah, you should relax. It's as if you're the one getting married," he teased.

I looked at him flatly. "Hyung, aren't you nervous? I'm giving a best man speech later, I feel like my heart's going to explode!" I rambled.

Hyung smiled a small smile. "Honestly, I am nervous. From no relationships at all to getting married, that's a big step for me," he sighed.

Aww, hyung...

I looked at my twin with respect. He has always been afraid of getting hurt again. I can imagine how much he has suffered from everything that has happened but he still went on with his life. He became stronger too when he met Sun-Hee, so I'm really happy for them.

"Ne, hyung~" I smiled at him cheekily. "What is it?" he raised a curious eyebrow. "Take it easy on Sun-Hee during your honeymoon, okay?" I told him.

Yongnam hyung smirked. "Not planning to," he laughed. I laughed along with him.

Some things never change. Heh.

"Hyung, take care of her," I told him once we stopped laughing. Hyung stared at me for a while then smiled. "I will. I promise," he took out his pinkie and I did the same. "I'll protect her and take care of her until the end. Don't worry," he added.

I smiled at him. "You better hyung! Or else I'd steal her away from you," I joked. Hyung just chuckled. He knows I'm serious though.

I admit I still love Sun-Hee. I think my feelings for her have changed. Yes, it's still considered love but I feel like it's not in the romantic way anymore.

Or maybe I'm just assuming things?

I am trying my best to forget about her but it's difficult. It's easier said than done actually.

If only you could take out your heart and replace it with another. I wish I could finally let go of my feelings for her...

"Hey Yongguk..." hyung started. I looked up and stared at him. His face looked so serious.

Yongnam hyung was about to say something when there was suddenly a knock on the door.

"There's still an hour before the wedding.. Who's at the door?" hyung asked. I shrugged.

I stood up and opened the door. A fiery red hair greeted me when I saw who was at the door.

I internally sighed. I forgot she's here! I almost face-palmed myself.

"Mind if I come in?" she asked. "Oh, Hye-Ji! Sure, come in!" hyung waved.

"Thanks," she smiled at him then looked at me. "Hi Yongguk," she smirked.

This girl is really getting on my nerves...

Hye-Ji walked into the room then sat on the sofa. Honestly, she looked nice today. Her rocker look was toned down to a classy chick. She donned a light green-ish cocktail dress with diamond embroidery and details. Hye-Ji looked absolutely stunning, I was drawn to her even more.

(I at describing things so here's a photo of the dress she's wearing.)

"Yongguk, hey! Yongguk!" hyung snapped his fingers to grab my attention. I looked at him confused. "What is it hyung?" I asked.

He gave me a knowing smile. "Hye-Ji was just congratulating me on my wedding. She went to speak with Sun-Hee before," he nodded to Hye-Ji.

"Oppa, she's really pretty!" she commented. "You'll sh*t bricks when you see her!" she squealed.

I chuckled. "You like weddings?" I mused. Hye-Ji shook her head. "Nahh. But weddings are social events and I like to keep my social

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter