A Date?!

SERENDIPITY: You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A DATE?!

**

Yongguk's POV

Just a little more Yongguk... you can do it!!

"147, 148, 149.... 150! Ahhhhh~!!!" I screamed as I collapsed onto the floor out of exhaustion.

I was sweating so hard, it's like steam was coming out of my body. I then tried to catch my breath.

"You're over-exerting yourself." I suddenly heard Himchan quip. "Leave me alone," I mumbled.

I wasn't in the mood to talk right now. Actually, I wasn't in the mood for anything at all.

I just want everything to fade away!

I closed my eyes and tried to relax my aching body.

There were so many things on my mind at the moment: hyung's wedding, my best man speech, that wretch of a stylist...

Uhh! I felt a vain pop in my head. "I hate her," I grumbled to myself.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Daehyun asked as I felt him hover above me. I just nodded my head, too tired to reply.

Why can't I forget about her? She looked so cocky back at the meeting room.... She's seriously getting on my nerves!

I've never felt so agitated over someone in my entrie life!

I put my hand over my eyes then groaned. "I hate her," I huffed in annoyance.

"You know hyung you're overthinking things," Youngjae said.

Huh? I slowly sat up and stared at him, confused. "Overthinking about what?" I asked him.

Youngjae sighed. "You don't have to deny it hyung," he answered.

I don't know what he's talking about.

I raised a curious eyebrow. "What am I denying?" I asked again, my voice with a hint of annoyance in it. Youngjae sighed again and looked at the other members. I did the same.

"Hyung..." Jongup started. "What is it? What the hell am I denying?!" I demanded. I was close to shouting now.

The guys flinched. Yongguk you idiot! I sighed and face-palmed myself.

"Guys, I'm sorry. I didn't have to shout. I'm just too stressed out lately," I told them. I looked down at my feet, embarrassed of my outburst.

What's happening to you Yongguk?

I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Himchan smiling at me. "It's okay Bang! We understand why you're stressed out. We're just worried about you. That's all," he told me. I just nodded my head. "Yeah hyung. You don't have to be so hard on yourself. We're here for you!" Zelo added.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter