Press Conference

SERENDIPITY: You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
PRESS CONFERENCE

**

Yongguk’s POV

Since Hye-ji’s engagement announcement, our side had stayed silent. We’ve decided to settle things first with her parents before making a formal statement about it.

We talked to her parents the other night, along with her fiancé. Honestly, meeting her betrothed made things easier for us. We were going to talk to her parents first then her fiancé – that was our plan. Hye-ji’s parents just made it simpler for us when they invited him too. Step one and two has been successfully accomplished!

Now, step three would be put into action. We’re going to hold a press conference. We’d be giving the reporters a chance to ask us questions pertaining to our relationship and Hye-ji’s engagement. We also have an announcement. It might or might not shock people but we’re hoping it’d make a huge impact.

I looked at the lovely girl beside me as Yeseol finishes up her make-up. I reached out for her hand and squeezed it gently.

“Are you ready for this?” I asked her. Hye-ji softly smiled at me. “I’m ready when you are,” she chuckled.

The corners of my lips tugged upwards as I stare into her loving eyes. We’re waging our future here and I should be damn nervous yet with Hye-ji by my side, I couldn’t help but feel secure.

“We’re going to get through this huge wall in front of us,” I told her. She nodded, determination obvious in her eyes.

“God! I miss the times you two were arguing! There’s too much unicorns and rainbows now. What happened to those witty and entertaining banters?” Yeseol exclaimed dramatically.

Hye-ji and I stared at her, slightly amused. “That’s what love does to you, Yeseol. It’s all sweet and sugary,” I playfully winked at her.

The make-up artist jokingly gagged while Hye-ji and I heartily laughed.

“It’s almost time guys,” sajangnim announced as he made his way towards us.

Since he was my agency’s CEO and Hye-ji’s uncle, the conference would be supervised by him. For short, sajangnim’s on our side.

I looked at Hye-ji and nodded towards the stage. “Leggo?” I offered her my hand. “Leggo,” she answered as she gladly took my hand.

We walked towards the stage hand-in-hand. Flashes from cameras were slightly blinding but Hye-ji and I managed to arrive at the stage accident-free.

We bowed to everyone first before taking our respective seat. Sajangnim was assigned to be the moderator.

“Good morning to everyone who gladly came to this press conference,” he started. “As many of you would have already known, Bang Yongguk-ssi and Seo Hye-ji-ssi would be answering your questions regarding their relationship and the recent engagement. Please be advised that out-of-the-line questions would not be answered,” he said through the mic.

The reporters in the room nodded and soon, the questions started to come.

 

[From hereon it would be dialogue style to simplify things]

Reporter A: Since you two walked hand-in-hand, both of you are still together? Yongguk-ssi?

Yongguk: Yes, we are still together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter