Meet The Parents

SERENDIPITY: You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
MEET THE PARENTS

**

Yongguk's POV

I have to admit, the double date with Daehyun and Yuri was a lof fun.

Heck, I even enjoyed Hye-Ji's presence!

It was her first time at a multi-bang and honestly, she was like a child in Lotte World. She loved the karaoke feature so much, she sang all thourgh out.

I couldn't believe it when I heard her sing. Truly amazing! Hye-Ji could even dance.

Damn that girl for being so talented!

I had fun watching her having fun.

We did karaoke, a few games, and even watched a movie. The girls begged for us to watch My Sassy Girl but Daehyun and I wanted to watch Fate. In the end, we all decided to watch Always.

It was one of the best movies ever! So Ji Sub sunbaenim did a great job!

After spending almost a day in the multi-bang, we decided to eat dinner at Hongik Sutbul Galbi. They're one of the best Korean BBQ restaurants in Hongdae, - heck even in the whole country! Everything was delicious there. We enjoyed our dinner to our stomach's content. Even the girls had a lot to eat! We didn't notice how hungry we were, I guess.

You could say the double date was one of the best I ever had but I wouldn't say it out loud. Hye-Ji would surely comment on that.

I just kept my mouth shut and pretty much enjoyed that day.

It was a day well-spent!

 

**

The guys and I were goofing around in the practice room. We just finished with our title track's choreography. We were pretty proud of ourselvese for contributing a few steps for the dance.

"Yah hyung! How was your date with Hye-Ji?" Jongup suddenly asked. I raised an eyebrow. "Why'd you ask?" I looked at him, pretty uncertain.

My dongsaeng grinned. "Daehyun hyung said you two wore matching outfits!" he teased. My head snapped towards Daehyun. "Wha-what? It is true though! You two definitely wore matching outfits!" he reasoned. I glared at the brunette.

"We weren't wearing matching outfits! It was just coincidence that our outfits had the same color theme," I grounded out. I looked at the guys and they looked unconvinced.

Ugh! I can't believe this!

"Guys-" I was about to explain further when someone suddenly came in the practice room.

Everyone in the room turned to the door and we were all surprised to see a very pissed off Seo Hye-Ji.

"The heck?" I mumbled.

Hye-Ji stomped all the way in front of me. "Yongguk..." She gritted her teeth. I looked at her confused.

Did I do something? I raised an eyebrow, silently asking what's wrong.

She sighed then calmed herself down. I could feel everyone was staring at us.

"Yongguk.." Hye-Ji repeated, calmer now. "Hye-Ji...?" I said carefully. She pursed her lips and looked at the others. "This won't do." I heard her mumble.

She suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me up. "Let's go," was all she said before taking my hand and pulling me out of the room.

I could hear the guys whooping from the outside.

God, another thing to explain to them! What is this girl thinking?!

We made our way to the hallway and walked into an empty recording studio.

Hye-Ji hasn't let go of my hand yet. Unexpectedly, I feel comfortable with our hands entwined.

It felt nice. I shook off the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter