Falling U...

Confession of a Friend...

It was Valentine's day and the Kyung Hee University 3rd year and 4th year high school class will have their Junior and Senior Promenade. It was a perfect day for all of them.

Suzy is paired with Soo Hyun and in which they are celebrating their 100th day together.

Jiyeon is paired with Chansung.

Hyomin is paired with best friend Junho.

IU is paired with Wooyoung.

Sunny is paired with Key.

Junsu is paired with Luna--Soyeon's cousin.

And comes to the point where everyone was waiting for the time they will see Eunjung. This will be the first time that they will see Eunjung wearing a dress adn they were just so excited to see her.

 

Eunjung was just purely stunningly gorgeous that made everyone's jaw drop. Taecyeon was a perfect match for Eunjung by wearing all white that made him more attractive than ever.

[jiyeon]--waaah...unnie you look beautiful...

[eunjung]--for now...okay...

[suzy]--you and taecyeon oppa are a perfect match...wearing all white...:D

The program is now starting and to give an introduction was IU singing Better In Time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogzJbhTWEzg

As midnight grew closer, the music grew slower...

(Falling in Love by Six Part Invention)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFdatgVX_fw

All of them were dancing and Taecyeon and Eunjung was still in their seats...

[taecyeon]--eunjung-ah...shall we dance?

[eunjung]--huh??me?

[taecyeon]--uhmm..yeah you...

[eunjung]--why?

[taecyeon]--i just wanted to dance with you...

Eunjung agreed to dance with Taecyeon and they went to the dance floor and swayed to the music. Taecyeon was holding the wiast of Eunjung adn Eunjung was putting her hadns on Taecyeon's shoulder and they held hands. Taecyeon can't take his eyes off Eunjung and his heart beats again and he doesn't know why. Eunjung was looking at Taecyeon confused on why Taecyeon looks at her that way...

[eunjung]--yah taecyeon...why are you looking me that way?

[taecyeon]--you're just beautiful tonight...

[eunjung]--will you please stop lying...

[taecyeon looking at eunjung's eyes sincerely]--i'm not...believe me just for once..

[eunjung blushed for the first time]--arasso...if you insist...

The two danced the whole song and Taecyeon was just feeling he doesn't know whay and why.

Eunjung was the Prom queen while Taecyeon was the Prom king. The chemistry the two have can't be hide. The two danced again and their friends teased them loudly that all the students were also teasing them.

[taecyeon]--kamsahamnida eunjung...

[eunjung]--for what?

[taecyeon]--i'm just happy tonight because of you...

[eunjung]--haha...kamsahamnida...


____________________________________________________________________________________________

the prom...hehehehe...hope you guys will like it this chapter...

i'm trying to create posters that will match the chapter so please also leave comments about it...;D thanks...