Is This Really Goodbye??

Confession of a Friend...

A week had passed since their graduation, they have been hanging out with each other and having a great time.

One day, they meet again, this time, at Eunjung's house...

[eunjung]--guys...i have something to tell you...

[jiyeon]--what is it omma??

[eunjung]--but please...don't...just don't(really don't know what to say)

[taecyeon]--what is it eunjung-ah?

[eunjung]--i'll be studying in the states...

They were all shocked and can't believe her...

[suzy]--omma...don't joke around like that...

[iu]--you're joking right??

[hyomin]--you can't go eunjung-ah...

[sunny]--how about taecyeon appa??

[eunjung]-guys...guys...chill!!

[taecyeon]--yah!!eunjung-ah...how can we stay calm if you're going to leave us...

[chansung]--omma...you just can't leave your kids like this...(he tries to brighten the atmosphere)

[wooyoung]--yeah...with only appa caring for us...he can't do it all by himself...(he continues)

But however they try to brighten up the atmosphere, they can't hide the sadness that is circling the atmosphere.

Taecyeon went outisde and Eunjung followed, leaving the others inside eating...:))

[eunjung]--taecyeon-ah...

[taecyeon]--wae?wae?

[eunjung]--please be don' like this...jebal..

[taecyeon]--why do you have to go there?? all your friends are here...we are here...

[eunjung]--it can't be that bad right??

[taecyeon]--it is bad eunjung!![

[eunjung]-oh c'mon...can't you be just happy for me??i know we went through the whole thing...we are still friends even if i'll be gone, you know that right??

[taecyeon]--(looking into eunjung's eyes sincerely)eunjung-ah...please dont' forget us...ME...

[eunjung]--of course i won't forget you guys...

Then suddenly Taecyeon gives Eunjung a genlte sweet kiss on her forehead that made Eunjung's heart beat faster. She may now love Taecyeon but she has to go away from them...from him.

They went back in and continued to have fun and they decided to have a farewell party the next day.

They enjoyed every minute of it, every second not put to waste.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

the end...:(:)