3: Why are you being like this??

Confession of a Friend...

3rdDAY::

Another day is coming their way and unexpected things are going to happen. Another day. another memory.

The 3rd day has begun and they have their first acitvity, a group activity. The group decided that they will be grouped together.

[mr. lee]--for today's activity, you guys are gonna film a somewhat called "short movie"...

[wooyoung who always had passion in directing]--chinja??

[mr. lee]--yes wooyoung-shi...it's time for you to shine...:D

[woyoung]--daebak!!

[mrs. kim]--so now that you already have your groups, go outside and make it work...

[jiyeon]--seon-saeng-nim...when will this be shown??

[mrs. kim]--use the whole day today...tomorrow will be the film showing...

[all]--ne!!

They all went outside nad plan on what story they are going to film...

[wooyoung]--i'm the director...

[iu]--ara...ara...you are...:D

[eunjung]--what story are going to do?

[hyomin]--what do you guys want??

[jiyeon]--how about we do a fim about love?

[suzy, sunny, & iu]--what??

[jiyeon]--i mean no kissing parts...just pictures and then we will just have captions under it?

[wooyoung]--is that what you call a film?

[jiyeon frowns]--sad

[wooyoung]--yah..yah...jiyeon-ah...don't take it personally...

[jiyeon smiles]--

 

[chansung]--then let's make a story about love...but we're filming it..

[junho]--then who's gonna act?

[key]--eunjung-ah and taecyeon-hyung

[eunjung & taecyeon]--what?!why?!

[sunny]--hahaha...the two are shocked...hehehe...

[key]--who wants the two to be the lead actors??

All of them raised their hands and they are now sure that eunjung and Taecyeon will be their lead stars. Taecyeon and Eunjung keep on insisting but they have decided it.

their filming begins...

Characters::

Eunjung and Taecyeon...the others are extras...:D

(not related to the "story"...i just wanted to share this to you...well maybe some parts are like in the "short story" i will be making)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7eGDGrNpfo&feature=related

Throughout the whole filming process, Taecyeon felt uncomfortable whenever it's time for them(with Eunjung) to film a scene and requires them to act cute together. The others feels the awkwardness that traecyeon have when he's with Eunjung but they just keep it to themselves to make the filming go smoothly without any interruptions.

(between takes)

[soo hyun]--hey taec...are you okay??

[taecyeon]--ah...yeah..it's just that..

[soo hyun]--don't think about it...arasso?

[taecyeon]--arasso..

Eunjung who was just behind them was curious about what the two was talking about...

[eunjung]--hey taecyeon...are you okay?you don't seem okay..

[taecyeon]--ne...

"what a short answer"--eunjung thought

[eunjung]--hey soo hyun, what's up with taecyeon today?

[soo hyun]--oh it's nothing..don't worry about him...he's fine...:)

They want back into filming, stop for lunch breaks, back to filming again, and until they finishes the filming at night....

[wooyoung]--that's a wrap everyone...

[all]--yeah!!

[jiyeon]--thanks to eunjung unnie and taecyeon oppa, our movie will be a blockbuster hit...

(all laughs)

Taecyeon didn't mind what jiyeon had just said and Eunjung, who was looking at him, was starting to get really curious on what Taecyeon had been thinking the whole time and why he's being like that. she tries approaching him but he stays distant with her and walks away.

GIRLS ROOM...

[hyomin]--waaaahh...what a tiring day...

[jiyeon, iu, sunny, & suzy]--indeed...

[eunjung]--hey girls, have you noticed something weird about taecyeon lately?

[suzy]--he seems lost...

[iu]--that's a harsh word suzy-ah...

[suzy]--mian...

[jiyeon]--i have noticed...i think...?

[eunjung]--what is it?

[jiyeon]--uncomfortable...

[eunjung]--aniyo...you think so?

[sunny]--'cause like while we're filming, taecyeon oppa can't look straight at you...

[hyomin]--and he seemed to be thinking really deep into his thoughts...

[eunjng]--exactly...

[suzy & iu]--unnies..can we sleep first??we're very tired...

[jiyeon]--me too!!

[the unnies]--arasso!!

The three maknaes went to sleep immediately...

[sunny]--hahaha...they must be really tired...

[hyomin]--especially suzy...who was very energetic on the shoot..

[eunjung]--hahaha...such cute girls...

[hyomin]--hey eunjung-ah...have you asked taecyeon about this things?

[eunjung]--he won't even talk to me for certain reasons...

[sunny]--there's something going on...hahaha

[hyomin gets what sunny said]--hahahaha...yeah..

[eunjung]--what are you talking about??

[sunny & hyomin]--haha...secret...

[eunjung]--aish...

BOYS ROOM...

Taecyeon have not told the other boys so it was alwasy Soo hyun whom he talked to about this things...

[soo hyun]--taec..don't let your feelings overcome you...control yourself..

[taecyeon]--i am controlling...it's just that eunjung...

[soo hyun]--well maybe it's time that you confess to her...forget about "friendships will be ruined", you'll never know she'll accept it...

[taecyeon]--eeeesh...

 

Will taecyeon finally have the courage o say what he truly feels about Eunjung? And will Eunjung accept Taecyeon's love for her?

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

why do i always get the feeling that what i write in my chapters are like boring or lame??sad...i just don't get it...and somehow readers find it good-and makes me happy...very happy!!smileylaughwinkcheekyheartkiss

 

hey guys...another chapter...hope you'll like it...:D

 

please do comment...;D