Stuck in the Moment...

Confession of a Friend...

Days have passed and so far so good. Eunjung was little by little changing(the way she dress). Taecyeon was even more falling for her as time goes by. One day, they were in the dance studio practicing for a dance number for a special event in their school. Their dance routine was a bit hard but they got it easily. As they were practicing their routine, Eunjung tripped down and fell to the floor...

[eunjung]--ahhh!!(she shouts in pain)

They quickly ran to her, especially Taecyeon who was really worried...

[taecyeon]--eunjung-ah...gwenchanayo??

[eunjung]--ani...my ankle hurts...

[taecyeon]--(helps eunjung stand up and helped her sit in the chair)

Taecyeon began to massage Eunjung's ankle...

[eunjung]--ahhh!...please be careful taecyeon-ah...

[jiyeon]--unnie...i think you need to go to the clinic...

[suzy]--ye unnie...so that the doctor there can help you...

[eunjung]--arasso...(she stands up but her ankle badly hurts that she slightly fell...luckily taecyeon was able to catch her)

[eunjung]--oh...gomawo..

[taecyeon]--eunjung-ah...i will accompany you to the clinic...okay??

[eunjung]--arasso...

As they were walking, Taecyeon puts his arm on Eunjung's shoulder so to help her walk but she can't walk properly and they were walking at a small pace and Taecyeon was worried that her ankle might sweel up...

[taecyeon]--eunjung-ah...get on my back...i will carry you...

[eunjung]--O_Omwo??ani...ani...

Because Eunjung did not accept Taecyeon's offer, Taecyeon shockingly carries Eunjung, lifting her from the ground...

(looks like this)

[eunjung so shocked]--yah!!yah!!put me down...put me down...(she demanded)

[taecyeon]--i don't want to...()

[eunjung]--don't carry me like this...fine...i'll climb on your back...

[taecyeon]--(puts her down then bent down)

[eunjung]--(climbs on taecyeon's back)

(looks like this now)

[taecyeon]--kaja!!

Taecyeon was now carrying Eunjung on his back and Eunjung felt once again, the care Taecyeon have for her and she felt happy and thankful. They arrived at the linic and the doctor helped them...

[uisa(doctor)]--oh...what happened to her??(talks to taecyeon)

[taecyeon]--her ankle hurts because she tripped while we were practicing...

[uisa]--ah...come...sit here...

Eunjung sat down and the doctor starts to massage it, Taecyeon seeing Eunjung's hurt expression went close to her and holds her hand. Eunjung also holds Taecyeon's hand and when she feels pain, she grips Taecyeon's hand tightly. After the doctor massages her ankle, the doctor puts bandage on her ankle...

[uisa]--eunjung-ssi...you can't dance for one week...let your feet rest for a while...arasso??

[eunjung]--arasso...

Taecyeon and Eunjung went out and as usual, Taecyeon puts his arms around Eunjung. While they were walking, silence ruled the hallway, then Eunjung broke the silence...

[eunjung]--taecyeon-ah...

[taecyeon]--hhhmmmm?

[eunjung]--don't you miss jessica??

[taecyeon]--why are you asking me that??

[eunjung]--nothing...just asking...

[taecyeon]--of course i mis her...

[eunjung]--*sigh*...ah...

[taecyeon]--(looks at eunjung's expression and )...yah...are you jealous??

[eunjung]--(looks up to taecyeon)mwo??ani...*blush*

[taecyeon]--hahaha...you're blushing...

[eunjung]--of course not...

[taecyeon]--haha...kidding...honestly, i missed her only as a friend...i mean yeah we had a relationship but it's good with me now...

[eunjung]--(relieved)*why was i sad when he said she misses her but then i felt happy when he said as a friend??molla...why is this happening??*(she thought)

[taecyeon]--yah...eunjung-ah...what's with the silence??

[eunjung]--oh??...ani...oh...taecyeon, i need to go to the bathroom first...

[taecyeon]--okay...

They went to the bathroom...

[eunjung]--you wait here...

[taecyeon]--are you sure you don't want any help??(he teased)

[eunjung]--YAH!!...just stay here...!!

[taecyeon]--just kidding...:))...okay i'll wait...

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys...i'm finally back and i updated....hope you guys like it...:D