6: Angel's Cry...(part 2)

Confession of a Friend...

(continuation to the 1st part)

Evening draw near and they were preparing for the activity. They all went outside and sat along the pathways(2 circles)...

[mrs. kim]--for todays activity...since we have already said our thank you's to one another, it is now time to say our sorry's to the person whom you have hurt and reconcile with them...

After hearing what the teacher said, Taecyeon went up first and say his sorry....

[taecyeon]--since last night, i was not able to sleep soundly becasue i feel guilty for what i have done...

the others who were listening...

[jiyeon]--huh?youmean they haven't reconciled with eah other yet??

[chansung]--woah...i thought they were okay now...

[suzy talking to eunjung]--unnie...

Eunjung was starting to tear up...

[taecyeon]--...i didn't mean to do that but i just can't...(looking at eunjung)...eunjung-ah...i'm really sorry for what i have done...(and gives the candle to eunjung)

[eunjung]--taecyeon...sorry for anything that i have done wrong(tears falling down her cheek)...and for those whom i have i hurt...mianhe...

The night was full of tears and everybody cried that even the tough guys were also crying and it was the first time that they had an emotional experience with each other. The activity was put to an end and everyone was hugging each other. the other students already went up to their rooms but the rest remained. They noticed that Eunjung was walking towards the cottage and they decided to follow her but...

[soo hyun]--hey guys, let taecyeon go there...

[taecyeon]--mwo??

[jiyeon]--oppa...we think you and unnie need some talking to do..

[taecyeon]--wae?

[suzy]--just go there oppa...go...

Taecyeon didn't know what to do but willingly followed what the others said. While Taecyeon was walking towards Eunjung...

[suzy]--what do you think will happen to the both of them...

[key]--maybe hyung will confess...

The boys elbowed Key for saying it...

[iu]--what??confess??

[key]--ani ani..not him...me...

[hyomin]--huh??

[key]--i have something to confess...(making up topic to let the girls forget what he said earlier)

[sunny]--what is it??

[key]--saranghae sunny-ah..

The girls screamed while Sunny blushed. It was so close to telling them but then Key had a way...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srs_M6vKbWI&feature=related

(while reading)

As taecyeon was approaching, Eunjung was looking at the night view of the city...

What Taecyeon said earlier were still not enough to the questions Eunjung has been asking herself since the day Taecyeon started to treat her that way. Taecyeon heart was beating so fast that he's steps were so small that it takes minutes to get where Eunjung was, Finally, Taecyeon arrived...

[taecyeon]--eunjung-ah..

[eunjung was startled because of it]--oh..taecyeon...

[taecyeon]--aren't you supposed to go to your room now??

[eunjung]--wae??then why are you also here?

[taecyeon]--ani...that's not the point...

There was a mere silent...

[eunjung who was sitting stood up]--taecyeon...

[taecyeon leaning on the foundation]--what??

[eunjung]--why are you being like this??

[taecyeon]--yah eunjung...i already said my apologies to you...

[eunjung]--taecyeon...please answer me..

Then the surrounding became serious...

[taecyeon]--eunjung-ah...

[eunjung]--taecyeon...why did you ignore me? why do you treat me that way? was there something wrong on how i treat you? did i do something wrong?

Taecyeon hearing these questions made him a little nervous because it can make him confess to her but then again, he thought that it was the right time to confess to her, and his willing to accept whatever consequences awaits him...

[eunjung]--yah, taecyeon...answer me...

[taecyeon was hesitant to answer at first but then afterwards]--eunjung-ah...

[eunjung who was now mad at taecyeon for not answering him]--YAH!!(tears begin to fall...punching him on the chest)...TAECYEON...WILL YOU JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION(she cried it all out...all the hurt)

The others who were watching them, hurriedly looked away and went somewhere...to give them privacy...

Eunjug was really waiting for Taecyeon to answer but he just wouldn't talk. Eunjung walked out but Taecyeon held her hand that made her stop and look back at Taecyeon who was teary-eyed...

[taecyeon]--eunjung...please don't leave...

[eunjung]--will you just tell me then??!!

[taecyeon gathers all his courage]--.............

[eunjung]--WHAT???!!!!!

[taecyeon]--............................

Eunjung had enough, she really wanna leave but then again Taecyeon tighten the grip to her hand...

[taecyeon while tightening the grip]--SARANGHAE EUNJUNG-AH....

With this, Eunjung was so dumbfounded after hearing Taecyeon's confession that he loves her...

[eunjung looking back to taecyeon]--mwo??dangsin-i mwolago haessji?(what did you say?)

[taecyeon losening the grip]--you are the girl that made my heart beat like this...saranghae...

[eunjung]--.........................

[taecyeon]--i was acting all snobbish because i might say the wrong words and you may not like it...when you were with other guys...i feel jealous and the feeling of ignoring you kicks in...

Eunjung hearing this was so shocked that she can't believe it that a guy like Taecyeon will love a boyish-girl like her. But she is now slowly changing into a lady, she may not know it but the others have...

[taecyeon continues looking straightly into eunjung's eyes]--eunjung...please forgive me for ever loving you adn for doing those stupid things i did towards you..

[eunjung]--taecyeon...ho-how...can...you...lo-lo-love me??

[taecyeon]--you were with me all the time...helping me...you the one who gives me strength...saranghae eujung-ah...(gently kisses eunjung's forehead)

[eunjung was stunned by what taecyeon just did]--hajiman nan neol salanghaji anh-a(but i don't love you)

[taecyeon's heart aches]--i can understand that but please let me love you eunjung-ah...

Eunjung can't talk anymore and decided to leave but for the third time Taecyeon held her hand and pulls her into a hug. Eunjung could feel the warmth of Taecyeon's body and she could hear Taecyeon's heart beating quickly.

She felt safe around Taecyeon's arms but she still doesn't love Taecyeon. (or does she??) The others were back to where they were standing awhile ago and they saw them hugging...

[sunny]--omo...omo...omo...look...

[jiyeon]--they are hugging each other...but eunjung unnie...

[soo hyun]--there are things you girls didn't know about what happened...

[suzy]--mwo? dangsin-i mwolago haessji?(what? what did you say?)

[key]--noona will tell you later...i guess...just wait...

[hyomin]--they both look in pain...

[junho pulls a joke on her girlfriend]--it doesn't mean that wearing glasses helps you magnify and actually see their faces...

[hyomin]--aish...chinja junho...aish..

[iu]--aigoo...it's already late...

[wooyoung]--let's leave them...

They all went together to their respective rooms, but they were peeking through the terraces outside their rooms.

Taecyeon loosen their hug and stared at Eunjung, wiped her tears. Taecyeon's face moved closer to Eunjung's and as they were about to kiss...

[eunjung moves her head away]--taecyeon...

[taecyeon]--jeongmal mianhae(i'm sorry)

Eunjung leaves the cottage first her head fill with mix emotions and quesions she can't understand. Taecyeon was still in the cottage thinking of what he just did was right or it was all wrong, then he leaves...

______________________________________________________________________________________________

so it ends here...hehehehe...but don't worry...i'll update as soon as possible...;D

 

hope you'll enjoy this one...;D

 

hahahaha...wooyoung...;D