Here we go again...

Confession of a Friend...

It has been days and sadly, it's nearing their graduation ceremony. Their teachers planned yet another way to spend their last moments with each other. And yet another field trip is planned...

[mr. lee]--okay class...i know you'll all be so excited to know where we will be going for our last field trip together...

[sunny aegyo]--hhhmmpphhh...our last field trip...

[key]--hahaha...so cute..(pinch sunny's cheek)

[mr. lee]--it's nearing your graduation and maybe some of you might be planning on going somewhere so it's good to be with each other for the last time...right??

[students]--ne seon-sang-nim...

[iu]--seon-sang-nim...where are we going??

[mr. lee]--jeju island!!

[students]--waaah...jeju..

All the students were so happy and excited at the same time. The teachers never fail in giving the studens a great time. Everyone was excited especially to Taecyeon, who sees another chance to show Eunjung he cares and loves her, while Eunjung was now starting to buid up feelings towards Taecyeon but she just won't admit to herself yet.

BREAKTIME--outside their room...

[junsu]--waah!!it just that soyeon won't be there...aish...(scratches his head)

[junho]--don't worry bro...she'll be back soon...:D

[junsu]--mwo??what are you saying??

[junho]--hehehe...bimil(secret)...

[junsu]--aish!!(elbowed junho)

[eunjung]--one last time together...

[jiyeon]--i'm missing you guys already...thinking that we have to graduate soon...:((

[chansung]--i'm not going anywhere...(hold jiyeon's hand)

[soo hyun]--let's just enjoy every minute of it...every second...

[suzy]--ne!!

They continued to talk until it's time again for class. Their class was finished early and they decided to go home early to prepare for their field trip for the next...next day. Eunjung was still around the campus and was walking by herself. Taecyeon saw her and decided to walk with her. Taecyeon suddenly appeared beside Eunjung and she was sruprised by his appearance. They just walked beside each other until; they reached a cottage near their classroom...

at first tehir was silence...then Taecyeon talked...

[taecyeon]--eunjung-ah...

[eunjung]--ne??

[taecyeon]--are you excited about the field trip??*what a boring question i asked*(he thought)

[eunjung]--well...i guess i am excited...

[taecyeon]--why are you not sure??

[eunjung]--because after that...after al the happy moments that will be spent there...we have to part ways...

[taecyeon]--i'm not going anywhere...

[eunjung]--you maybe...but how about the others....

[taecyeon]--don't worry about that...there is still itme...:D

[eunjung]--perhaps...*sigh*(bows her head)

Silence ruled the surrounding once again...

[taecyeon]--eunjung-ah...i just want you to know...

[eunjung]--what??

[taecyeon]--i really missed the old you...but no offense you're still the same but not anymore the happy-go-lucky girl...

[eunjung]--(lightens up)...mwo??!O_O...ani...i'm still the same you know...hahaha

[taecyeon]--(starts to rap...hoping eunjung will continue to rap whe he stops)...(he stops)

[eunjung]--(she misses rapping with taecyeon and when taecyeon starts to rap and suddenly he stops...she continued)

Taecyeon was delighted...

[taecyeon]--guess i was wrong...hahahaha

[eunjung]--hahaha...you're really wrong...:D

 

Taecyeon misses the old Eunjung, the Eunjung he once knew how to have a good time and is always jolly, but Eunjung proves him wrong(hehehe)...she still is that girl, she's just shy nad feels awkward when she's around Taecyeon. But what could be the reason behind it all??

______________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys...updated another chapter...stay posted with the next chapters...it will be sub-chapters again...

 

for now...hope you'll like this update...:D