4: The Milky Couple...

Confession of a Friend...

4thDAY::

 

The long tiring day they had while filming came to the most anticipated day, where they will show their finished "movie". The others had shown their "movies" and they will be the next after the break. While they were having their break, IU and Taeyeon-one of her friend-were running ang playing outside with their other friends.

IU was not looking where she was going that she bumped into Wooyoung and they fell unto the ground. Accidentally, their lips met touched and IU"s and Wooyoung's eyes widened. They immediately stands up and pretend it never happened. The others were actually there and they saw the whole thing and began teasing the both of them, making IU blush. It now time to head back to the showing room and they went together feeling awkward with each step they take. Wooyoung loves IU from the first time they met and with what happened, Wooyoung finally decides to confess to IU. On the other hand, IU has also feelings for Wooyoung and was afraid to show it.

in the show room...

While they were showing off their "movie", their classmates can't helped but show frisson...

[sooyoung]--omo..omo..omo..eunjung unnie and taecyeon oppa look so good together...

[qri]--waaaah...so perfect...

After watching all the "movie", they began to tease them and pushing them together and when Eunjung will be close to him, Taecyeon would  pace an inch away and Eunjung would try to stop them 'cause she knows Taecyeon is uncomfortable with it...

[mr. lee]--okay class, you've showed your acting skills in that various presentation and, wooyoung, thumbs up!!

[wooyoung]--gomawo seon-saeng-nim..

[mrs. kim]--that's it for today...you go take a rest now..

[all]--gomawo seon-saeng-nim...annyonghaseyo!!

They all went to their rooms and take a rest, but as usual, th girls can't sleep without talking to each other...

[suzy]--hey iu-ah...you and wooyoung oppa eh?!

[iu]--aniyo...it was all an accident..

[jiyeon raising one eyebrow]--oh really?!

[iu]--

IU gets her teddy bear and hungs it in her back...

[sunny]--where ae you going iu-ah??

[iu]--outside...need some fresh air...hehe

[eunjung]--be back soon okay??

[iu]--arasso...

IU went out to the garden area and sits on the bench. Wooyoung was also outside taking a walk when he passes by the garden and saw IU sitting alone. He went closer to her...

[wooyoung]--iu-ah

[iu quite shock]--ah, wooyoung oppa...

[wooyoung sitting beside iu]--what are you doing here at this time?

[iu]--how about you?

[wooyoung]--yah,i'm the one who asked you first, you answer first...

[iu]--aish...such a clever person...well i'm just taking some fresh air...and you?

[wooyoung]--*smiles*just taking a walk around..

[iu]--ah..

There was a moment of silence...

[wooyoung]--iu-ah...

[iu]--ne?

[wooyoung]--what a beautiful night...

[iu]--it is...

[wooyoung]--but you're beautiful...*looks at iu*

[iu blushing]--eesh..oppa..

[wooyong holds iu's hand]--iu-ah, i clearly remembered the first time we met...and from then onwards...it was love at first sight...

[iu]--hahaha...wooyoung oppa...you're so cheezy...stop that..hehe

[wooyoung]--i know right...hehehe...seriously iu i really like you since the day we met...

[iu]--we became friends because of that incident...hehehe

FLASHBACK...

IU was walking to the school feeling dizzy and was about to faint. Wooyoung was also walking and was just behend her. When IU was about to faint, luckily Wooyoung saw her and grabs her fast before she could fall to the ground. Wooyoung immediately brought her to the clinic and stays with her unti she woke up...

[iu opening her eyes]--huh?*in a low tone*

[wooyoung]--miss, you fainted and i brought you here..

[iu]--who are you?

[wooyoung]--i'm jang wooyoung but you can call me wooyoung...and you?

[iu]--lee ji eun...but iu for short...

[wooyoung]--are you okay now?

[iu]--ne...kamsahamnida...

END OF FLASHBACK...

[iu]--you waited there until i woke up...

[wooyoung]--ye...well i could have leave from that moment...

[iu]--wae?

[wooyoung]--but i didn't...i was new at school at that time and i needed someone...someone like you...

[iu]--hahahaha...your tour guide!!laugh

[wooyoung facing iu lovingly]--lee ji eun...will you be my girlfriend??

[iu was taken aback with wooyoung's question]--mwo??

[wooyoung speaking each word clearly one by one]--will...you...be...my...girlfriend?

[iu was happy now]--ne wooyoung oppa...ne!

Wooyoung was so happy at that time and can never explain what he was feeling at that moment. Not knowing, the others were lookign at them through the window, both the boys and girls. Wooyoung gently kissed IU's forehead, slowly sliding to her nose, and finally it reached IU's lips they kissed..kiss

As they went back to their rooms the others were so happy for them.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys...a chapter for the milky couple...hope you'll like it...:D

love to read your comments...:D

annyong!!