I Don't Know Why...

Confession of a Friend...

The weekend was over and they are now back to school. Eunjung was back to her normal self, dressing in jeans, round neck shirts, and zip-up hoodies. The night that made Eunjung a beautiful girl was over. They meet again at school...

[sunny in her cute aegyo calling on eunjung]--unnie!!beautiful swan...

[jiyeon]--hahahaha...beautiful swan...what the sunny...:D

[eunjung approaching them in a boyish-like walk]--hey guys...

[sunny]--unnie...you should look like what you look like at prom...hehe

[eunjung]--you serious??

[key, wooyoung]--yeah she's sure...

[eunjung]--what??and why?

[jiyeon]--'cause you look really beautiful unnie...

[eunjung]--i don't want to...hahaha

[taecyeon]--weh?

[eunjung poking taecyeon]--i hate the way you stare at me...

[taecyeon]--hahaha...is that it?then i'll wear sunglasses...

[eunjung]--oh shut up...:D

[wooyoung]--hahaha...aigoo...taecyeon must have fallen for eunjung...

[key]--oh yeah...hahaha...

[sunny adn jiyeon aegyo]--hahaha...cute!

[taecyeon]--oh shut up you four...hahaha

[eunjung]--aish...:D

___________________________________________________________________________________________

  

Junho was in the library and was studying for the exam the next day. Hyomin entered the library and went to Junho...

[hyomin]--junho...

[junho]--oh hey hyomin-ah...

Junho was keeing his feelings for Hyomin for a long time now, since they were still in first year. On the other hand, Hyomin has also feelings for Junho but she's just keeping it inside her, same as Junho. Junho was hiding it for the sake of their friendship and he thought that this will be the time he will confess his love for Hyomin..

[junho]--hyomin-ah..

[hyomin]--ne oppa...

[junho]--can love ruin friendships??

[hyomin]--huh?are you asking me about love?

[junho]--uh yeah...i am..

[hyomin]--hahaha(she laughs in a low voice)...well, you see..it actually just depends on the two parties...why?do you have any girl now?

[junho]--why would i tell you?

[hyomin]--'cause i'm your bestfriend..you should tell me...

[junho]--will i also tell you that i love you?

[hyomin not quite hearing what he said]--yeah...of course you do!!

Hyomin, after saying it, realized what Junho had said and she was shocked to hear that from her bestfriend.

[hyomin]--wh...wh..what did you say??

[junho who was smiling brightly]--weh??why would i say it again??

[hyomin]--aish...(as she was about to stand, Junho was able to grab Hyomin's hand and that made Hyomin sit again)

[junho]--hyomin-ah...you heard what i said and that's the truth...

[hyomin blushed]--why are you telling me that?

[junho]--'cause that's what i feel for you...

[hyomin]--you should have told me that earlier...

[junho]--aigoo...i'm so babo...well anyways...hyomin...will you be my girlfriend?

[hyomin]--ne..:)

Junho was so happy that he shouted and got scolded by the librarian and they both laugh. Junho and Hyomin had waited this long to express their love for each other.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Since it was back to school, it was also bakc to studying and it means that Eunjung and Taecyeon will be back to their tutor sessions. Eunjung and Taecyeon was preparing for their exam for the next day and they are studying hard to pass. Eunjung wil be staying at Taecyeon's house since they will study until the wee hours.

They are now starting on studying and they are teaching each other on different subjects. It was already late and Eunjung was already sleepy, while Taecyeon was still talking about the lesson. When he turns to talk to Eunjung, he saw that Eunjung was swaying slowly and he realized that Eunjung was already sleeping. Eunjung was about to fall on the floor when Taecyeon was able to see it and immediately pulled her and she landed on his chest, still sleeping.

Taecyeon heart beats again and he doesn't really know why and why it is like this. Taecyeon was looking at Eunjung sleeping tightly and saw a different side of Eunjung while she was sleeping. Taecyeon was concentrating on Eunjung's face and minute's pass by Taecyeon was realizing that he was falling for Eunjung.

(part of She by Min Kyung Hoon)

geunyeoui utneun geu ipsure nan nollajyosae

ppalgake kkochi pin jangmimankeum jinhaeseo

sontop moyang gateun nun useume gaseum seollejyo

eorin narui cheot sarang mannan deusi gippeoseo

aju gakkeum geunyeoga seulpeun iyu algo isseoyo

aega tage mal mot hage nunmuri najiman

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Because of their hard work, they passed the exam and were happy. The next tutor session will be at Eunjung's house but Taecyeon won't stay there. The tutor session they will have is just for fun and so they invited thier other friends. Soo Hyun, Suzy, and IU were there.

[eunjung]--hey taecyeon...

[taecyeon]--what?

[eunjung]--look at me first...

[taecyeon]--aniyo...

[eunjung]--yah! c'mon...

[taecyeon]--you'll just melt...

[iu bursted out into laughter]--hahaha...good one...

While they were talking Taecyeon as just silent in is seat and was not talking almost the whole time, adn when he talks, he can't seem to make eye contact with Eunjung and Eunjung noticed it.

[taecyeon]--hey huys, i gotta go now...

[eunjung]--why so soon?

[taecyeon]--i still got something to do at the house...

[eunjung]--aish...fine...bye...

[suzy, soo hyun, iu]--bye...

[taecyeon]--bye guys..

After Taecyeon had left, Eunjung asked them...

[eunjung]--hey you guys, have you noticed that taecyeon was a bit awkward just by now...

[suzy]--what do you mean unnie?

[eunjung]--i mean he's not like that before...when we're together, he's usually loud and playful..

[soo hyun]--wait..you were together?have you two dated?

[eunjung]--yah!!stop that...

[iu]--unnie...do you know why taecyeon oppa was like that?

[eunjung]--i was going to ask you that question...

[suzy]--soo hyun knows...

[eunjung]--ah yeah...soo hyun...you have been best buds with taecyeon since childhood...would you mind telling me what just happened to him?

[soo hyun]--well, when taecyeon has feelings for someone he doesn't really show it to her and bacomes awkward but that was not the case with jessica before...he actually had the courage to say it to her...but this time...it was different...

[iu]--oh! oh! wait...i had a theory...

[suzy]--hahaha...a theory...haha..yah...

[iu]--haha...fine...i had a suggestion that could maybe explain the situation...maybe, just maybe, taecyeon oppa has a crush on you...

[suzy]--yeah unnie...remember how he said about looking at you, you would melt...

[eunjung confused]--what??aish...the two maknaes are making up stories again...your imaginations have gone wild...hahaha...thank god jiyeon is not her for you three against me i can't bare the chaos...

[suzy and iu laughed]--hahaha...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV49mQucX20

Eunjung stayed quiet and think about what happened to Taecyeon. She can't believe on what the others were saying 'cause ti was just so unbelievable that Taecyeon would like her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

is it that impossible??hehehehe...hey guys...another update..

 

i'm not sure if i can update more often this week...maybe i'll be doing school works since it's nearing our semestral break so i think i'll be busy this week...but don't worry i'll update soon...:D

 

hope you'll like this chapter..:D