I Wanna Know...

Confession of a Friend...

@ THE SCHOOL...

Weeks have passed and it's nearing their graduation. But before all of it will be over, things will be out of control.

The group always hang-out with each other and they grew more closer to each other but Taecyeon on the other hand was a liitle cast-out from the group lately. During their breal time, they would eat together, have fun together, and sometimes sing together...

[iu]--taecyeon oppa, eunjung unnie, rap for us...

[jiyeon & suzy]--yeah oppa, unnie...you should rap for us once again...

[chansung]--yeah...it's been a long time now you two didn't rap...

[eunjung]--aniyo..

[wooyoung]--and why?

[eunjung]--nothing...

[soo hyun]--yah taecyeon...your partner seems to be turning back from you...hahahaha

[key]--hehehe...she wants to go solo from now on...

[eunjung]--weo?aniyo...

[taecyeon shyly laughs]--hahaha...

[the brothers]--eunjung..rap for us will you?we missed it...it just shows that you're better than taecyeon hyung...:D

[taecyeon]--yah! yah! you guys are so dead...(chasing the two and jokingly punching them)

[hyomin]--oh c'mon taecyeon oppa...do it with eunjung already...

[taecyeon]--i'm not in the mood...maybe next time?

[jiyeon, iu, hyomin, suzy]--aish...so "KJ"...:D(kill joy)

Eunjung noticed that Taecyeon was not qiute noticing her and was like avoiding her and not talking to her often...

[taecyeon]--i'll leave first guys...annyong!

[all]--annyong!!

When Taecyeon left, Eunjung talked with the others...

[eunjung]--hey guys, have you noticed something different lately?

[jiyeon]--like what unnie?

[sunny aegyo]--like me being more beautiful??;D

[iu laughs]--hahahaha...shut up sunny unnie...:D

[suzy]--ah!!is this the one about taecyeon oppa, unnie?

[eunjung]--yeah!exactly...i mean he's changed...i think...

[suzy]--soo hyun oppa, have taecyeon oppa said something lately to you?

[soo hyun]--aniyo...

[eunjung]--well i'm just wondering...he doesn't seem to talk to me...

[hyomin]--junho oppa, try talking to taecyeon oppa will you?

[junho]--mo?ani...i don't talk things with taec about that...

[hyomin]--aish...so lazy...

[junho]--mianhe...

[wooyoung]--well maybe i can talk to him...

[eunjung]--really guys...no need...hehehe...don't worry about it...okay?it's nohing...

[chansung]--are you sure about that??

[eunjung]--i just said it...hehe...it's okay...

When it was time for class they hurriedly went to their classroom...

[mrs. kim]--class, next week we will be going to Hongcheun...

[hyomin]--why seun seng nim?

[mrs. kim]--you guys have to have a retreat, and it will be held there...

[chansung]--when is it seun seng nim?

[mrs. kim]--uhm...next week..this coming monday. it is a one week retreat so be sure to prepare what you guys will bring, okay?

[all the students]--ne!

Taecyeon was just quiet in his seat and not minding the others who were so excited about the retreat.

[taecyeon talking in his head]--i can't believe i have fallen for eunjung. will i confess it her? will this be the right timing? i think she's not ready to hear it and i'm worried that it will just ruin our friendship. but i guess what happened this past few days, our friendship has been affected due to the way i treat her. aish!(making an annoying face)...

[wooyoung]--hey taec, are you okay?

[taecyeon]--huh?ah..ye..ye..i'm fine..:)

[wooyoung]--oh okay...hey let's go...

[taecyeon]--arasso...

[eunjung]--hey taecyeon...we'll have tutor today for tomorrows quiz....you promise dto teach me about physics...

[taecyeon]--ah...yeah..okay...see you at home?

[eunjung]--our home...omma is preparing special dinner tonight...

[taecyeon]--special dinner?

[eunjung]--you remember eun hye unnie?

[taecyeon]--ah!yeah!!eun hye noona...

[wooyoung]--eun hye noona is coming??

[eunjung]--well yeah...but she will be leaving again for Englad tomorrow...just a quick visit...wanna come??

[wooyoung]--no thanks...i also got tutor sessions with iu...:)

[eunjung]--are you guys for together already?:D

[iu who heard it]--aniyo!!we're just friends...:D..let's go oppa..

Taecyeon and Eunjung had their last tutoring for their quiz the following day. Again with the attitude, Taecyeon seemed not comfortable around Eunjung. They went to Eunjung's house and they meet again with Yoon Eun Hye--the elder sister of Eunjung--and is lot like Eunjung, except that Eun Hye is more lady-like.

They all eat and talked about their lives and after that the three talked...

[eunjung]--unnie, you remember taecyeon, right?

[eun hye]--of course i do...hehe

[taecyeon]--noona, why are you leaving so soon?

[eun hye]--aaawwwwww...you missed me right...hehehe...i have work to do, i just can't leave ji hoon there...

Joo Ji Hoon--Eun Hye's husband for 3 years now...

[eunjung]--you two should visit soon unnie...

[eun hye]--ara ara..we will...but i guess it will be long until we can visit you guys...

[eunjung]--fine...

[eun hye]--yah...how are you two doing?

[taecyeon]--still tutoring...but now i also tutor her...

[eun hye]--ah...taecyeon dongsaeng had gotten more intelligent then eunjung donsaeng here...hehe

[eunjung]--weo?aish...unnie...

[eun hye]--you two should be studying right now...enough with the chit-chat..

[eunjung & taecyeon]--ne unnie...:)

The two started on their tutoring and Taecyeon makes effort not to show that he's now uncomfortale when he's with Eunjung but he was not succeeding in his act...

[eunjung]--hey taecyeon, are you okay? you seem quiet...

[taecyeon]--huh?me?...oh yeah...i'm fine...just having hard time understanding some terms...

[eunjung]--oh i see...well let me help you with that...

Fortunately, Taecyeon pulled it off.

Taecyeon can't seem to think straight while studying, but he does he's best to concentrate.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys...i just included yoon eunn hye and jo ji hoon in this chapter 'cause i like them..hehehe

 

aish!!i think i didn't make a good update on this chapter...it feels so boring...i think...

 

what do you guys think??

need you comments so i can improve...:D