Can't Let You Go...

Confession of a Friend...

[jessica]--oppa, we need to talk..

[taecyeon]--what is it?

[jessica]--i just have to tell this...

[taecyeon]--what is it jessica?

[jessica]--we are going to the states...we will be transfering there because of father's work..

[taecyeon]--what do you mean by we?me and you?

[jessica in a sad tone]--aniyo...i mean with my family...

[taecyeon]--what?! you're leaving us?me?

Taecyeon was so shocked, that the others turned to them and began talking to each other...

[chansung]--what are they talking about?

[jiyeon]--i heard taecyeon oppa said about leaving? or something...

[sunny in her cute aegyo]-omo!ottoke!who's leaving??

[key pinching the cheek of sunny]--oh you're so cute...(sunny blushed)...it's the first time we have seen them like that...

Back to Jessica and Taecyeon, where Jessica is beginning to tear up...

[taecyeon]--yah!jessica...please don't leave...

[jessica]--i'm sorry oppa...but i have to follow my parents...

[taecyeon]--so you're gonna leave me too??aigoo!!

Their friends who were watching them seems to be so curious about what they were talking about and it made them more curious when they saw that Jessica was already crying.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

THE NEXT DAY...@SCHOOL...

All of them were already in the calssroom and class was about to start and Jessica ad Taecyeon are still not around.

[eunjung]--hey guys...do you know where taecyeon and jessica are?they're still not here

[suzy]--they are not likely to be late...

[soyeon]--are they even gonna attend class today?

[hyomin]--it's almost time...

[soo hyun]--oh...there is jessica...but...

[the brothers]--but..what??

[soo hyun]--but no taecyeon...

[iu]--what?!they are not together??

[wooyoung]--i wonder what really happened between those two yesterday...

This was the first time that the two were not together in attending their calsses. They were not used to see them not being with each other and they don't like the sad face of Jessica and an annoyed face of Taecyeon. When it was time for their dismissal in the afternoon, Jessica gathers all of them, Taecyeon was just in the corner, staring blankly into the ground without any word. Jessica told tehm that she will be transferring school. Of course, everyone was so shocked and they turned to Taecyeon who was still staring blankly without any reaction or expression in his face. They can't believe that Jessica will be soon going to the States and that they won't be able to see her again. More painful was Taecyeon feeling because for him Jessica is the one. It just breaks his heart to see her go and will not be existing in his life.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Weeks have passed and the group is not the same now without Jessica. Everyone misses Jessica, especially Taecyeon. Everyone is worried for Taecyeon, especially Eunjung, his personal tutor, who encourages him to study hard again. Since Jessica's departure to States, Taecyeon is not the same Taecyeon they hae known, he has changed. For the weeks that had passed, Taecyeon was not studying the way he used to study with Eunjung--no more tutor sessions--because of this, his quizzes were all failures and it can cause him to repeat 3rd year high school and nobody wants that but to Taecyeon, he doesn't mind. It was like his life has no purpose in this world. It got everyone worried and they don't know what to do with him.

One day...

[eunjung]--yah taecyeon!!

Taecyeon was silently sitting in his chair when Eunjung and the others went to him. Taecyeon ignored her. Eunjung was not gonna stop...

[eunjung shouted]--YAH!!!TAECYEON!!

Taecyeon was shocked with that, but still, he wants to be alone. Because of his hard headedness, Jiyeon punched him...

[taecyeon]--yah!(angrily stared at Jiyeon)that hurts!!why did you do that?what for?

[jiyeon]--yah..taecyeon oppa..why are you being like this...it doesn't mean that when jessica unnie went to the states it is the end of your life...

[junsu]--taec, what you have been acting this past few days was way out of your league...

[jiyeon]--mianhe oppa...for punching you...i just can't handle it..

[eunjung]--taecyeon...you need to go back to your old self...

[taecyeon]--what if i don't want to...huh?!

[the girls]--hey!!

[chansung]--don't be like that taec...

[wooyoung]--we're just worried taec...

[key]--it's so not you...

[eunjung]--taecyeon...we're her for you...you know that right??let go now...we know that it will take a long time...but you'll get through it...we're here to help..

[suzy]--ye taecyeon oppa...

[sunny in her cute aegyo]--oppa!!don't be sad now...

[iu]--taecyeon oppa fighting!!

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

so how's the chapter??was it okay?good?very good?or anything...something...

i had a confused mind about this chapter because it took me a long time to think of what will happen...

so i hope this works...

(i guess i'll be doing my story updates on the spot since i can't think very clearly when i'm writing)

please do comment...:D