6: Angel's Cry...(part 1)

Confession of a Friend...

6thDAY...

It is now the sixth day in the retreat house and things are brewing up between Taecyeon and Eunjung. For what happened last night their friends dont want them to be fighting. Early in the morning Suzy and jiyeon were up early and went outside to the terrace. There they saw Soo Hyun and Chansung talking...

[jiyeon]--oppa!!

(the two of them turned their heads and saw them)

[chansung]--good morning jiyeon-ah...

[soo hyun]--we need to talk with you guys...let's go downstairs...

They all went downstairs and they talked about what happened last night...

[suzy]--oppa...taecyeon oppa hurt our unnie...why?

[soo hyun]--ani...it was not on purpose he did it..

[jiyeon]--he did what??

[chansung]--walking away from noona...

[soo hyun]--ne...but we are not saying this becasue we're friends with hi but we;re saying this to clarify things up...

[jiyeon]--but unnie is really hurt..

[suzy]--it has been few days now...and taecyeon oppa is treating unnie the way....

[soo hyun]--suzy-ah...let them talk this whole thing up.

[jiyeon]--but oppa won't even talk to unnie..

[chansung]--then let's make them talk...

[jiyeon]--but how??

They were planning on something that could somehow make Taecyeon talk to Eunjung formally and privately.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Another day, another activity. For the day's activity they will have to group themselves again, but this time, they won't be in one group. Eunjung was not her ususal self and it made her friends worried about her, even when they were eating their breakfast, she didn't eat. Taecyeon, on the other hand, was so bothered that he couldn't interact well with his friends.

[mrs. kim]--for today, you will group yourselves who ever you want to be with and i will give the instructions...

While the teacher was giving the announcement, Soo Hyun, Suzy, Chansung, and Jiyeon were looking at one another and decided that this activity will the chance that the two will talk. When they were ready to be grouped, Eunjung immediately went to their other group while Taecyeon to the other group. They gather once more...

[soo hyun]--what now??

[suzy]--we can't do anything...they are in another group already...

[jiyeon]--well maybe we can say to seon-saeng-nim that we need them in our group...

[chanung]--will that work??

[jiyeon]--well, we have to try...

[suzy to the teacher]--seon-saeng-nim...seon-saeng-nim...can we have eunjung unnie and taecyeon oppa inn our group??

[mrs. kim]--taecyeon-ssi??eunjung-ssi??

[taecyeon and eunjung]--ne??

[mrs. kim]--they said they want you two to be in their group...are you okay with that??

[taecyeon and eunjung both hesitantly replied]--n...ne...

[jiyeon almost whisperring]--see...i knew it would work...

Taecyeon and Eunjung were now with their same group, with all their friends. But their friends were all looking worried that the two won't be able to cooperate that much because of the incident last night.

[mrs. kim]--so now that you have your groups, your activity for today would be showing off your talents in siging an dancing...can you do that??

[all]--NE!!!

This is were the problem sets in, for them they are thinking that they will have a hard time because of the tension between Taecyeon and Eunjung. They were al so quiet that Eunjung decided to have the first say...

[eunjung]--don't worry...we will do our best....

[taecyeon followed which shocked everyone]--ne...so now that we have rappers...who will sing??

[eunjung]--we all should dance right??

[jiyeon who in awe]--n-n-ne...

The others were so shocked about the two of them colaborating even if there was something in between them. The boys who knew everything, know that this would be hard for Taecyeon but they know that he can do it. Suzy and Jiyeon who were sitting beside each other...

[suzy]--i think without our plan, they can talk to each other...

[jiyeon]--ne...

They all went outside to do their practicing and Eunjung and Taecyeon went directly into planning, not showing any animosity. The others were looking at them instead of practicing...

[eunjung]--yah!!why are you not practicing??

[sunny]--we can't practice without you guys...

[taecyeon]--we'll go there as soon as we are finished...araso??

[all]--arasso!!

Eunjung and Taecyeon were planning which part they will be rapping...(putting all the worries aside)

[taecyeon]--i'm doing gthis and this...while you do this and this...

[eunung]--mwo??i wanna do the parts you are doing...ah...chinja?

[taecyeon]--yah...i'm the one who wants this first...

[eunjung]--aish...arasso..(sigh)

The two of them finished sharing the parts and headed directly to the others who were practicing their dance parts. Eunjung doesn't seem to get the steps right and was upset...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JspDE0MVsM0

[iu]--unnie...you can do it...

[eunjung]--arasso...but don't blame me if i do a mistake...hehehehe

[sunny]--ne...:D

Eventually, Eunjung got the steps and they were ready to perform...

(i'm was planning on havig a video but i just don't know how...i was planning on putting the "first love" feat. 2PM and T-ARA but the only problem is the other characters were not there so i ended up putting no video...mianhe...anyways this was the link of the FIRST LOVE...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6o-RH9b0aU )eunjungs rap collection http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItC5IwTWvnI   taecyeon's rap collection http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=taecyeon+rap+collection&aq=0&oq=taecyeon+rap+ )

After all have performed they were given the whole afternoon to rest to prepare for this evenings activity.

OUTSIDE THE RETREAT HOUSE...UNDER THE OAK TREE..(NO TAECYEON AND EUNJUNG)

[iu]--hey you guys...i think unnie and oppa are good...

[sunny]--huh?

[iu]--eunjung unnie and taecyeon oppa...

[sunny]--oh...them...yeah...

[hyomin]--they cooperated well awhile ago and even planned the rap parts themselves...

[key]--i know right...but the thing is are they really okay with each other..there are many possibilities..

[wooyoung]--maybe they were just cooperating for the good of the group...

[jiyeon]--well thanks to me for making the suggestion...

[suzy]--and thanks to me for telling it...;D

Eunjung approached them and was followed by Taecyeon...

[the brothers]--where have the two rappers...

[eunjung]--yah...(bossy face)..

[junsu]--your the boss...laugh

[junho]--you two never fails...

[taecyeon]--i'm the best..

[eunjung]--ani...i am..

[the other]--(laugh because of the cute "fight")

 

DID TAECYEON MADE AMENDS WITH EUNJUNG FOR WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT??

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY guys...another update...hope you'll like this...;D

please do comment...:D