Because of you...

Confession of a Friend...

Months have passed and eunjung and Taecyeon are still not quite talking to each other. Eunjung's attitude is a one question one answer attitude. Taecyeon is making an effort to get the closeness back with Eunjung but sad to say, Eunjung is still in shock and is still thinking on what she should do. She is still not ready to commit on something or anything. Eunjung was little by little changing in the way she dresses and act. She now dresses like a girl(i mean not that girly...but nearly there).

Every single day Taecyeon falls for her and would make each day special for Eunjung. The others could notice how Taecyeon was changed and they are there to support them all the way. The others would talk among themselves when Eunjung and Taecyeon is not around...

[jiyeon]--i thought unnie and oppa would be a happy couple after all that happened in the retreat and after that..

[soo hyun]--i can see that taecyeon is really making an effort to be close again with eunjung...

[hyomin]--but eunjung is not quiet ready to have a commitment...

[key]--it's giving her a hard time to think...

Literally, the others thought that the two would be okay again, but few months have past but still no progress between the two happened. If they won't talk then they would just send each other text messages even if they are just few inches apart and with that simple and awkward gestures, Taecyeon and Eunjung would be happy by that but it wasn't enough for Taecyeon who really loves Eunjung. Eunjung is now building feelings for Taecyeon but is not sure if it's true or not. Taecyeon and Eunjung would sometimes talk...

[taecyeon]--eunjung-ah...you have changed...

[eunjung]--well...i guess it's becasue of you...gomawo...

This line maybe a bit harsh but Eunjung is saying this in a good way. It made her see things that she didn't see before, like how Taecyeon was so caring and how her other friends are so important to her.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

i'm really having a hard time on focusing on my writing...even the outline i made i was not sure..mianhe for the very short chapter...i really don't know what to do...:(

but anyways...hope you'll like it...please leave comments...:):(