Pocketful of Sunshine...

Confession of a Friend...

PHYSICAL EDUCATION CLASS...TAEKWONDO...

They were all ready for their P.E. class. Eunjung is also a black belter in taekwondo and so is Jiyeon. They all warmed up before doing the kicks and many more. Jiyeon was showing everyone on how she smash several boards with her hands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsDGkr9yfjI&list=PL373CF80BCE2A82FB&index=31&feature=plpp

It was now Eunjung's turn to show her kicking skills when suddenly.....she slips...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WFKkCXUNLE&list=PL373CF80BCE2A82FB&index=5&feature=plpp

Taecyeon who was behind her immediately helped her up and the others came too.

[taecyeon]--eunjung-ah, are you okay?

[eunjung]--ye..ye..i'm fine...hehehe...i just slipped...

[taecyeon]--are you sure?

[eunjung]--uh yeah i'm sure...:D

Seeing the two, the others again teased them which brought laughter to the whole class.

Months have followed and the two got closer with each other but, Eunjung still acts the same, nothing has changed.
All of them had gotten closer--much closer--and new relationships were formed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

For months, relationships grow, especially between Suzy and Soo Hyun...

IN ONE OF THE PARKS IN SEOUL...

[soo hyun]--suzy-ah...do you remember the time when we were still in grade school?you used to ignore me...(he laughed for no reason that made suzy giggle)

[suzy]--ah...yeah...i remember it...you were so shy back then and it felt awkward being around you...

[soo hyun]--hahahahaha...no one ever talked to me at that time...but then you approached me one time and you actually talked to me...

[suzy]--i kinda felt sorry for you because no one talks to you...we came to be really good friends oppa...

Suzy and Soo Hyun walked through the riverside and came to a stop when Soo Hyun said...

[soo hyun]--suzy-ah...let's not be friends anymore...

Suzy upon hearing this was confused...[suzy]--huh?

[soo hyun]--i want us to be more than friends...

Suzy understood what he said and she blushed...she holds Soo Hyun's hands...

[suzy]--oppa...

[soo hyun smiled]--since then i have always admired you and i was just looking for a time to finally say what i truly feel about you...

Suzy gave Soo Hyun a big smile and she hugged him, Soo Hyun was so happy when Suzy hugged him and he hugged her back tightly.

[soo hyun]--saranghamnida suzy-ah...

[suzy]--saranghamnida oppa...

For how many years they have been friends, they took their friendship to another level and another relationship begins for the two of them.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

hi again guys...another update...hehehe...

 

hope you like the short scene of suzy and soo hyun...i really had a hard time on figuring what to write...but fortunately...this idea came...:D

 

please leave comments...:D