Heartbeat...

Confession of a Friend...

A new school year, new challenges. And little by little, confessions will be revealed...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

ONE DAY WHILE THEY WERE HAVING CLASS...

The teacher was discussing the lesson when Wooyoung noticed Eunjung sleeping...

Wooyoung tried to wake Eunjung up but she won't wake up...

[wooyoung]--eunjung...eunjung...wake up..

[eunjung]--uunnnggghhhh...

[wooyoung turns to taecyeon who was also beside wooyoung]--hey taec...look at eunjung..she's sleeping..

[taecyeon]--aigoo...yah..yah eunjung...

The teacher noticed Taecyeon and Wooyoung trying to wake up Eunjung and realized that Eunjung was sleeping...

[mrs. hang]--ham eunjung!!

[taecyeon sahkes eunjung]--hey eunjung...wake up...teacher's angry

Eunjung wakes up and saw that Mrs. Hang was looking at her. She was embarrassed when she saw that everyone was looking at her.

[mrs. hang]--listen class...

Everyone was giggling but IU can't help it and burstred out into laughter that caused the whole class to laugh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pAimIch2YY&feature=related

DISMISSAL...

Eunjung was the one who left the classroom and the others were waiting for her outside...

[taecyeon]--yah eunjung-ah...why were you sleeping in class??

[jiyeon]--where were you last night??

[suzy]--who were with?

[iu laughs again that made everybody laugh]--yah...suzy...that's not a good question...

[suzy]--hahahahaha...oh yeah...mianhe...

[wooyoung]--why were you sleeping?

[eunjung]--mianhe...i got tired last night..

[the brothers]--what were you doing?

[eunjung]--watching tv..

[key]--that made you tired??

[eunjung]--hehehe...yeah...

[chansung]--c'mon guys...let's go home...jiyeon(he calles her and jiyeon went to him)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

THE NEXT DAY...

[eunjung]--hey taecyeon...can you teach the lesson yesterday on physics??

[taecyeon]--yah...is just me or there is a twist in situations...hahahaha...i'm the one who is supposed to be telling you that...

[eunjung]--you understood the lesson right??

[taecyeon]--hhhhmmmm...maybe...maybe not??

[eunjung]--aish...fine...then don't...

Eunjung walks away but Taecyeon was able to grab her hand and she turns to face him. With a sincere look, Taecyeon was taken aback by the sight he's seeing.

He never saw a side of Eunjung that he's seeing now. The face he used to see was not the face he's seeing. The wind added effects that made the hair of Eunjung covers partly her face. Eunjung stared at Taecyeon's face who looked blank looking at her. Taecyeon on the other hand feels something new that made his heart beat fast.

[eunjung]--yah..taecyeon..is my face dirty??

[taecyeon came to his senses]--ah..aniyo...hehehehe...

He was still holding Eunjung's hand when the others saw it...

[sunny]--hey you guys!!look at the two rappers...

All of them teased them and Taecyeon immediately let go of Eunjung's hand. It was already time to go home and they went home. but before Eunjung could go Taecyeon said...

[taecyeon]--eunjung-ah..don't worry i'll teach you tomorrow..okay??

[eunjung]--chinja??yeah!!okay..bye!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

please comment on my new update..:D

tnx...

hope you'll like it...:D