Tutorial...Break up??

Confession of a Friend...

IN THE CLASSROOM...3rd year high school...

[taecyeon calling soo hyun]--hey!hey! do you understand what the teacher is talking about??

[soo hyun]--a little bit...why?

[taecyeon]--could you teach me later? or any other day?

[soo hyun]--what?!me?!how about jessica?

[taecyeon turns around and faced jessica]--hey babe...can you tutor me on this lesson?

[jessica]--i'd love too but i can't...

[taecyeon]--why??

[mrs. lee]--ok taecyeon...could you please listen when i'm talking here in front instead of talking to oyur grilfried. this is not the place for that.

[jessica whisppering]--would you please listen...

Throughout the lecture...Taecyeon was not able to understand the lesson they are having.

[mrs. lee]--okay class...next week we will have our quiz on this lesson...so you better study...okay..you may now go

All of them went out and Wooyoung went out immediately that Taecyeon had to hurry up to catch him.

[taecyeon]--wooyoung!!wait up!

Wooyoung heard him and waited...

[wooyoung]--hey taec..what's up?

[taecyeon]--can you tutor me on the leson we did a while ago?

[wooyoung]--you mean in chemistry??hahahahaha...i got iu tutor me...and please...you can't join...:D

[taecyeon]--oh c'mon!!

[jessica]--hey babe...about a while ago...i can't tutor you..

[taecyeon]-- but why?

[jessica]--i had a hard time understanding some parts..so i need to study on my own...sorry babe...

[taecyeon looking depressed]--oh...it's okay babe...i'll just find someone who'll tutor me...

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Soo Hyun was with Suzy, Jiyeon, Chansung, and Eunjung going home, when he remembered that Taecyeon needs a tutor, he and everyon knows that Eunjung is the top student in their school and that she could tutor Taecyeon...

[soo hyun]--hey eunjung...you're good at chem right?!

[eunjung]--if you say so...why?

[soo hyun]--taecyeon needs a tutor...so maybe you could tutor him..or something?

[eunjung]--i know him but we are not that close...you know?

[jiyeon]--it's okay unnie...he's good once you get to know him...

[soo hyun]--so are you okay with it?

[eunjung]--i guess so...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The tutorial session begins. They planned on having their tutorial session in one of their libraries. At first it was kinda awkward since they are not that close, but then as time goes by, they became closer and closer and they comfortable with each other. They now teas each other and play jokes to each other. Jessica once saw them and she saw that they are really close now. Until one day...

[jessica]--taecyeon...

[taecyeon]--ye..why?

[jessica]--i can see that you and eunjung are close now...

[taecyeon]--she's cool...:)...she's the one tutoring me

[jessica]--i can see that...nad it seems that you are giving all your time to her and not to me...

[taecyeon is confused]--what are you trying to say jessica?

[jessica in a sad voice]--i think we need some time apart...

[taecyeon]--are you jealous of eunjung??

[jessica]--is it not that obvious??of course i am..

[taecyeon smiling]--oh c'mon babe...don't be...okay?you know that i love you and it will always be you...[holding jessica's cheek and gently kissed her forehead]

______________________________________________________________________________________________

The day of the quiz arrives and they took the quiz seriously. The day after, the teacher announces their scores and Taecyeon was not that satisfied about his score.

[mrs. lee]--ok taecyeon...you're nearly there but still nedds to improve...

CLASS ENDS...

[eunung]--hey taecyeon...what's the matter?you actually did well in the quiz...

[taecyeon in a low voice]--i failed you as my math tutor...

[eunjung]--hahaha...enough with the drama...

[junho and junsu]---den den denden...hey taecyeon...

[taecyeon]--oh hey guys...

[junho]--what's wrong bro?!

[junsu]--if it's abotu the quiz...don't worry...

[soo hyun]--eunjung will still tutor you...right eunjung?!

[eunjung-shocked]--weh??i'll still......

[suzy interrupts]--of course you will...

 

And she did. Taecyeon and Jessica are still together, inspite of the jealousy thingy. Eunjung and Taecyeon also grew closer and sometimes Jessica would join them and they will have a blast on their tutorial sessions.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

it was like yesterday i added a new chap...and now today...so hope you guys will like it...

 

this chapter may get you bored...but i'll try to update soon...and write an interesting one...:D