1: Just So You Know...

Confession of a Friend...

1st DAY::

 

 

everyone had taken their seats and Taecyeon and Eunjung were the last one to get on the bus so they sat together...

 

*this is their sitting arrangements in the bus...the boxes who have black spots are occupied by the other students...;D*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

GOING TO HONGCHEON...

It's a lonf ride going to Hongcheon where they will have their retreat. While going there, Eunjung and Taecyeon were not talking even once, because of this Eunjung was sleepy and she slept. Hyomin saw that Eunjung was sleeping and that her head swaying back and forth adn can't sleep well...

[hyomin]--taecyeon oppa...put eunjung's head on your shoulder so hse can sleep well...

Taecyeon gently puts Eunjung's head on his shoulder when suddenly Eunjung was awaken by the sudden move...

[eunjng]--weo?

[taecyeon]--you head look likes falling off...so you better lean on my shoulder...

[eunjung]--you sure?

[taecyeon]--yeah...

Before Eunjung could talk, she doze off to sleep again and Taecyeon leans his shoulder to Eunjung's head so that she can sleep well while traveling. When they arrived, Eunjung was still sleeping and seemed noplan on waking up. Taecyeon tried waking her up but she just continues to sleep...

[jiyeon]--unnie...wakey wakey...

[taecyeon shaking her]--yah eunjung-ah...wake up now...we're here already...

[the brothers]--looks like eunjung wants to be with taecyeon still...hehehe(they teased)

Jiyeon who has a camera quickly took a photo of them. Because they were so noisy, Eunjung finally woke up...

[hyomin]--finally...eunjung is now awake...

[eunjung]--oh...we're here already?

[sunny]--yeah...minutes have passed already...

[eunjung]--ah...mianhe...

[taecyeon]--c'mon...let's get out of here...

[eunjung to taecyeon]--kamsahamnida..(taecyeon just smiled in return)

 

As they got off the bus, they all tour around the place. The place was so beauiful and extraordinary. It even has a little "house-like" cottage, and from there, you can see the beautiful city scape. While they were touring around, they took photos of themselves and talked a lot. Taecyeon was himself this time, not showing the "ignoring" act of himself to Eunjung, and Eunjung was happy with them.

Evening came, they all ate dinner adn then went to their rooms. Their rooms are separated, 1 room for boys and another room for the girls.

GIRLS ROOM...

The girls were talking about their love lifes until they reached the issue betwen Taecyeon and Eunjung...

[hyomin]--eunjung-ah...what's up with you and taecyeon oppa?

[eunjung]--we're good...i think...

[jiyeon]--how about the issue that taecyeon oppa is ignoring you??

[iu]--yeah unnie...

[eunjung]--well...a while ago, he was okay. he seems to be back to his old self again

[hyomin]--but your doubting somehting...

[suzy]--maybe what he did a while ago was just acting...

[sunny]--i'm gonna sleep guys...enjoy talking...nyt!

[the girls]--nyt sunny bunny...:D

[suzy]--we never know...

[eunjung]--i'm really curious on what is happening with taecyeon this past few days...weeks...

[jiyeon]--you should ask him unnie...

[iu]--yeah...it will be the right time since you meet him everyday here...

[hyomin]--this retreat helps a lot...

[eunjng]--let's now sleep...we'll have to wake up tomorrow very early...

[the grils]--ne..good night...

[eunjung]--good night...

BOYS ROOM...

The boys were already asleep but Taecyeon can't sleep and so as Kim Soo Hyun. Taecyeon went to the terrace outside their room...

[soo hyun]--hey taecyeon..

[taecyeon]--oh hey soo hyun..

[soo hyun]--i have something to ask

[taecyeon]--what is it?

[soo hyun]--well. it's about eunjung..

[taecyeon looked away]--what about her?

[soo hyun]--we noticed that you don't talk to her often...not like the old times..

[taecyeon just stayed quiet]

[soo hyun]--you're not telling me something...

[taecyeon]--fine..i'm telling you something..i'm telling you not because you wanna know but 'cause you're my best bud...

[soo hyun]--i know i am...:)...w8..let me guess...you like/love eunjung...right?

[taecyeon was speechless and his heart beats fast--a moment of silence]

[soo hyun]--yah taecyeon..i'm right..right?

[taecyeon nods]

[soo hyun]--alright...but how come?why her?

[taecyeon looks at soo hyun confused]

[soo hyun]--well...it's not that eunjung is not beautiful..i mean she's beautiful you know...but i just can't believe that a guy like you would fall for a boyish-girl like her...

[taecyeon]--is there anything wrong with that?

[soo hyun]--well you're picky with girls..i know that...:D

[taecyeon]--i don't know what to do...

[soo hyun]--confess to er..i'm sure she'll accept it...

[taecyeon]--our friendship hinders me to confess to her...i mean i don't want t ruin our friendship because of this..

[soo hyun]--o c'mon...

[taecyeon]--let's just see what happens...

 

Taecyeon doesn't seem to knwo what he'll do with his feelings for Eunjung. he has completely fallen for her head-over-heels. He can;t explain what he's feeling whenever he's with her and his "ignoring" act seemed to be the one ruining their friednship. Eunjung on the other hand is completely confused on what is happening on Taecyeon. Will this "problem" be solved by the end of the retreat?

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys...long time no update...:D...i was busy with school work so  was not able to update on this chapter...

 

so here it is...hope you'll like this chapter...

 

i'm still not very good in writing so your comments are specially welcome...:D...rate my writing, my story, and the poster...hehehe...;D