2. Brighter than the sun...(Part 1)

Confession of a Friend...

It's now day two of their field trip and they decided to wake up early and have a mornig walk while enjoying the sunrise along the beach...

They were enjoying themselves, walking with each other and took pictures of each other...

As the sun rises, the enjoyment increases. They collected seashells and even crabs who were crawling around...

[soo hyun]--suzy-ah...look at that one...it's so big...

[suzy]--waaah!!daebak!!

Soo Hyun picks the crab up and gives it to Suzy but before the crab could get more closer to her, she quickly ran away from Soo Hyun but he rans after her but he was not holding the crab anymore...

[suzy]--aaaaaahhh!!get it away from me!!(doesn't know that soo hyun was not holfing the crab)

[soo hyun]--coming right at you!!hahahaha

Soo Hyun caught up with Suzy and she tries to get away...

[suzy]--(closes her eyes)get that away from me!!aaaah!!!

[soo hyun]--yah!yah!!(hugging suzy)i'm not holding the crab anymore...hahaha

[suzy]--(slowly opens her eyes)...waaah...i'm so tired from all that running...

Soo Hyun gently kissed Suzy on the lips and the other saw it they began to cheer on them.

 

Taecyeon was writing somethng on the sand and Hyomin went to him and saw that he's writing...

[hyomin]--(runs to eunjung)eunjung-ah...come quickly...

[eunjung]--oh??wae??

[hyomin]--pali!!pali!!(drags eunjung)

Hyomin and Eunjung was approaching Taecyeon and when they arrived...

(supposedly...there would be eunjung's name)

Taecyeon was writing in the sand saying "I LOVE YOU EUNJUNG".  Eunjung went closer to him and aecyeon looks up. Hyomin on the other hand took a picture of. (sorry guys...i don't have any picture)

[taecyeon]--oh...eu..eunjung-ah...

Eunjung erased the writings and walks away. Taecyeon quickly stands up and walks after Eunjung. When he got to Eunjung, he placed his hand over Eunjung's shoulder but Eunjung got rid of it...

[eunjung]--you love me that much??(she teased)

[taecyeon]--ani...i don't love you anymore...haha(he teased back)

[eunjung]--mwo??hahaha..then why are you still following me??

[taecyeon]--'cause i REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU...

[eunjung]--aish!!shut up taecyeon-ah...

Somehow, Eunjung and Taecyeon loves teasing each other and for some reason, Eunjung seems to accept Taecyeon's confessions and goes along with it. Is this a sign that Eunjung could also love Taecyeon already??

 

It was already luch time and they all eat together, just like a happy fanily in ne of the restaurants there...

[sunny]--waaah!!!we're like a happy big family...hahaha

[key]--we are the children and...w8...who's our parents??

[jiyeon]--oh! oh! eunjung unnie and taecyeon oppa would be our omma and appa...hahaha

[eunjung and taecyeon]--mwo!!??waeyo??!!

[suzy]--hahaha...eunjung omma!!taecyeon appa!!

[taecyeon]--what is it suzy-ttal??

[soo hyun]--hahahaha...suits you well taec...

[eunjung]--hahaha...whatever guys...

[hyomin]--eunjung omma...

[eunjung]--ne??

[junsu]--really daebak the two of you!!

[jiyeon]--we now have parents!!yey!!we're now a happy family!!!:D(laughs)

After they ate, they again to the beach and this time, to play beach volley.

  

They began to play. Sunny was the one serving the ball, she served, then the ball hit Jiyeon on the head...

[jiyeon]--ah!!

[chansung]--(quickly goes to jiyeon)gwenchana??

[jiyeon]--ne...gwenchanayo..

[sunny]--omo..mianhe jiyeon-ah...

[jiyeon]--hehe..it's okay sunny unnie..

Before playin again, Chansung kisses Jiyeon's head, then went back to playing again. After the score was tied, it will be the last served and it will decide who the winner is. Hyomin served the ball, Yoona serves back, it was now Eunjung's turns, Kyuhyun serves it and finaly, Taecyeon serves it with a hard spike...is it over??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[taecyeon, eunjung, hyomin, junho, sunny and key]--YEY!!WE WON!!WE WON!!

Because of the excitement, Taecyeon and Eunjung hugged each other. They hugged each other for a bit longer. When they realized that they were actually hugging each other for quite long now, they immediately aprted ways and enjoys with the others. The saw it and...

[jiyeon]--woohoo!!!our omma and appa hugged!!

[soo hyun]--what a happy couple you two are...hahaha

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys...so i think this will be all for today...hope you'll like it...

 

4 more chapters...and sadly this will end...but don't worry...i have something in mind...:D

 

enjoy!!