Tears are Falling...

Confession of a Friend...

Days passed and they were back to their school. Jus one week to go and it will be their graduation ceremony already.

 

The days before their graduation was gloomy dasy because they don't want to separate with their precious friends. With all the wonderful memories they had shared, it is really hard to say goodbye to those people who meant so much in your life. They gave their farewell speeches to the class and once again, they cried, all of them. Some students are going to another country to do their college education there. And another chapter of their life begins.

 

A WEEK LATER...

It was now their graduation ceremony adn they are feeling excited and at the same time sad. They are excited because they are now graduating from their high school days, and sad because they will now part. The graduation ceremony started and as expected Eunjung was their valedictorian. Eunjung gave a speech that made everyone cried. After the graduation an unexpected person came back...

[junsu]--soyeon-ah!!!(running towards her and hugged her)

[soyeon]--oppa!!i missed you so much

[jusu]--i missed you more soyeon-ah...(and kissed soyeon on the llips)

The others saw them and they went closer to them and teased them. Soyeon graduated ahead of them and she decided to go back to Seoul to witness their graduation. They so missed each other. The others aready went home but stay behind a little longer...

[iu]--ahhh...i can't believe that we already graduated...we will now leave the school...

[suzy]--i'm going to miss you guys...

[soyeon]--yah!!don't sy that...we will still gonna see each other after this right??

[all]--ne!!

 

They continued to talk about what their plans for the summer but one thing's for sure, one of them will be leaving them...:(

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys...i really want to finish this fic ASAP...i really don't why but i am actually...i mean, this chapter will be like the second from the last so that means, another chapter and it ends...:(...adn i'm really sorry for the very very short chapter...:(

 

hope you like this chingus!!:D