The Awakening

Worst Case Scenario

Sehun woke up to a smiling camel-like Chen who grinned even more when he saw Sehun finally fluttering his eyes open.

"Good Morning, babe", he fake slurred. "Howya doing,Lovely. Last night was fun, no?"

Sehun gawked at the camel, and then began, "I don't know what you're talking about, Chen. First Lecture doesn't start until tomorrow, plus I wanna go sight seeing today... So let me sleep, will you?"

"Ahhh, but darling", Chen continued, "What you saw yesterday was no short of sight seeing. Seoul's finest, infact." Chen continued slurring in his creepy 'ual' voice, while wiggling his eyebrows suggestively which caused Sehun to run out of the door, screaming like a girl.

Outside, in the hall, he was greeted by a bikini-clad Baekhyun.

"If you want some, you're gonna have to pay", Baekhyun said while winking at the tortured creature in front of him.

"Ba-bacon hyung? You too? What's going on? Where's Kyungsoo?" Sehun spoke hurriedly.

"What's going on is that this epitome of perfection right in front of you, needs to be paid", Baekhyun continued feverishly, pointing his hands at himself.

Sehun started walking backwards while still facing Baekhyun, fearing that the latter will harm him if Sehun turned his back towards him.

Suddenly from behind, he bumped into a shirtless Kai, cheeks burning up as he felt the other back-hug him.

"Morning, babe," he said nonchalantly, "You smell lovely, as usual."

By this time, Sehun could feel warm tears running down his red cheeks. "Wwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

Just at hearing the sound, Kyungsoo rushed into the room, "Stop it guys! I told you last night itself not to do something like this, now look! My favourite dongsaeng is crying!!! Are you okay, Sehun?" Kyungsoo went ahead to Sehun's back in a warm hug.

"Excuse ME!" yelled Kai, "I am your favourite dongsaeng" and he started glaring at Sehun.

"Enough!" Kyungsoo shouted at all three of them. Making his eyes even bigger (and scaring the hell out of them) he said in a low, intimidating voice, "Apologise. NOW."

"Sorry Sehun", Baekhyun, Chen and Kai mumbled in a chorus, keeping their heads down in mock-guilt but more importantly, the fear of Kyungsoo's wrath.

Sehun, who had his cheeks puffed up in a pout said, "Fine. I forgive you".

Upon hearing this, all three boys sighed in relief.

"BUT", Sehun smirked.. "You have to take me sight seeing today. AND. You guys are paying."

"But Sehun"s and "We're really sorry"s were mumbled out by the boys and Sehun turned to Kyungsoo in defence.

"Right Kyungsoo hyung?" he said cutely.

"Right." came the reply.

"Damn new kid and his aegyo", mumbled Kai.

"Aegyo?" asked Sehun, curiously.

"Dammit! He doesn't even know WHAT it means and he's still better than me at it!" Kai complained.

"Alright. We leave after I finish showering. And for God's sakes, lock that bikini up somewhere", said a delighted Sehun, scrunching his face in disgust towards the latter part of the sentence.

Baekhyun giggled, but shut up immediately after Kyungsoo glared at him.

"Alright"' they mumbled.

 

 

 

A/N: Second chapter!!! Howwwzzziiittt???? Is it goood?????? UUUUurrrgghhhhhh!!!!!! I'll try updating regularly (stupid school)....Anyways, vote comment and subscribe!

Love ya strangers,

21stcenturyordinarycreep