In Which Dragons Run After Pandas

Worst Case Scenario

Kris woke up that morning feeling like complete . Yes, stupid JongGay ( you Chen) had made him utter a word that had now made him promise to the troll to ask his all-time crush out on a date.

Kris; the smooth, suave, handsome sweet talker....

Heh, he laughed at his own pseudo image...

Because, shy, awkward and weird fangirl-type, was a more - actually, the most accurate description of Krissypoo.

Yes, he does call himself Krissypoo... It kinda grew on him.

So, how the hell was he gonna confront the one human being who makes all his thoughts go waka waka?

Who makes his buff stomach feel empty of buffness, but full of butterflies which are not buff (yes, Krissypoo has a thing for 'buff'..And for 'Pandas'... Maybe even 'buff Pandas')

Who punched him when they first met, and when they happened to discover being Krissypoo's roommate for a good 4 years?

How is he gonna ask THE Huang Zitao out?

 

 

 

Usually when people smile at you, you smile back.

But, if the person smiling at you happens to be Kim Jongdae, you might as well assume you're in big trouble... Because well, you really are.

Tao sat across an overly 'happy' Chen at the breakfast table in their dorm. He had heard that a new student would be arriving at their dorm today and hoped that the grin Chen was showing off to the whole wide world was a sign that he was gonna do 'something' to the poor new student.....

But deep down, somewhere in his buff panda body (ironic, eh?), he knew that something was up... And it wasn't gonna be expected.

 

 

 

 

So, at four o'clock sharp, Kris does his hair up real swag and waits for his roommate.

*Insert Entering Tao*

They locked eyes, and just stared for a awkward good five minutes seconds before Krissypoo cast his eyes downwards and gestured for Tao to take a seat somewhere.

What he didn't expect was for Tao to sit bang oppsite him on the same bed.

"Uhm. Hi Tao."

"Yes Kris."

"I need to ask you something."

"Go ahead Kris."

"Uhm.."

"Mhmm?"

"Will, will you g-go."

"What? Is my presence bothering you, Kris?"

"What I mean to say is will you go-", Kris wished to complete his sentence, but somehow he just couldn't. It was as if the words had completely left his buff mouth. And at the sight of an offended, and now red panda, he asumed that today was the day he dies.

"Oh. So you want me to leave? Huh? So you can call all your hoes up and snort off their asses? I know you hate me, heck I punched you at our first and second meeting... But this is my house too, well currently and if you can't deal with me... I SUGGEST YOU MAN THE UP AND LET ME ING LIVE."

"..."

"I'm going out now, you have a few hours to think."

And so with that, accompanied by occaisional sniffling, Tao ran out of his room, the dorm, the building, to god knows where.

 

Kris ran right after him.

 

 

A/N: Hey guys!! How are you?

Well, here's the new update....

Holy what's gonna happen?

Will Kris become more buff cuz of all that running?

Will Tao also become more buff because of all that running?

Will Chen's face be ripped apart because of his million-dollar grin?

Find out next chapter....

 

 

Also, I really want to thank PaigeOfHope and devilblack98 for upvoting this story.

Please do subcribe, upvote and comment. Thank you!

Anyways,

Lurve ya strangers,

21stcenturyordinarycreep.