Gut Instinct

Worst Case Scenario

The morning that followed had Sehun smiling like a madman while constantly wiggling his eyebrows from the now newly formed BaekYeol couple. In return of his 'services', the two just gave him eye-rolls as a token of their 'gratitude'.

"Ahem, we have an announcement to make", said Chanyeol in his deep derpy morning voice.

"Uhm. Yeah.. So..."

BaekYeol stayed quiet for a while, not knowing what to do... But seeing Tao eye-wushu him, Baekhyun hurriedly spoke up.

"Yeol and I are a thing. Yes yes that's right, I love him, and I hope he loves me and and and WOOHOOO!!!! YAAAYY FOR BAEKYEOL!!! Uhm.. yeah... That."

What the both of them had percieved was to happen after their confession, was more like a 'what??' and 'wtf' from people what they got was...
 

 

"EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!!!"

 

"Yeol, why the is the stereo on??"

"Idk, Baekkie... They all seem very busy, though..."

"Wanna go make out?"

"You read my mind!!!"

 

"FINAAALLLYYYYYY!!! YEAH!!!"

"PARTYPARTYPARTY!!"

"AWYEAH BAEKYEOL SO HOT!!!"

"WUSHUWUSHUWUSHU"

.

.

.

 

"What the , Tao?"

"Hehe, sowy :3 I meant uhhm... uhuuuu... Yayy for BaekYeol!! Yeah that.."

In the midst of it all, Sehun dragged the now very grumpy BaekYeol couple from their room back to the living room and shoved them on the couch.

Kai was seen asking Lay to dance with him and they both picked a song.

"We totally knew this day was gonna come... So, me and Lay choreographed a piece for you guys"

Lay just nodded at what Kai said.

The music was soft and melodious, and Kai and Lay executed their moves with perfection, holding everyone in awe of their kills. They played the parts of two people who eventually get to know of ther true feelings for each other and by the end of the song, are one.

Saying that it was beautiful, was an understatement. Especially to Suho, who had his eyes set on one person in particular.

At the end of the performance, everyone applauded the duo and significant 'awww's were heard as an overly emotional diva, Byun Baekhyun was snuggling upto his lover's chest and sniffling away the newly formed tears from his eyes into the clothed chest in front of his face.

Seeing a response like this, Kai was over joyed.

"Xingiiieeeee!!!! Chestie?" he exclaimed.

No one in the room saw Suho spit out the water in his mouth back into the glass that he was holding while saying "Xingie!!! Only I should be able to call him Xingie dammit!"

Kai and Lay ran towards each other and jumped into the air, bumping their chests against one anothers in process.

"OWIE!' squirmed Lay.

"What did I hurt your ies? Come, let me make you feel better, baby", said Kai wiggling his eyebrows in an overly suggestive manner.

Lay just burst out laughing and almost fell down on the floor doing so, that is, until, an enraged Suho grabbed his wrist, shot a glare at Kai and  roughly dragged him to their room.

"Hey Sehun! Wanna make a 'Yay SuLay Is Finally Together' dance??"

"Sure why not, Kai? I'm guesing it's for today?"

"Hellzya. Show me what ya got, kiddo."

 

 

Lay suddenly felt the harsh grip on his wrist unfold, only to be shoved against the slammed door of his room.

He was pissed. This was the bajillionth time Suho was behaving like this.

"What the hell do you want this time, Suho", he growled.

"Are you and Kai together or something?" spoke the other through gritted teeth.

"No!! NONONO! Why would you--"

"Why so friendly to him, huh? Chesties? He gets to call you Xingie!!? HE GETS TO CALL YOU XINGIE, HUH???!"

"SHUT THE UP!!" Lay spat, kicking Suho's crotch and running to the bathroom.

He locked himself up in there and Suho could hear faint sobs through the thick wooden door.

He also felt something.

Guilt.

Guilt of making the one he loved the most in the entire world cry.

"Lay. Open the door, please."

"Please. Forgive me Lay, please."

After about an eternity of coaxing and convincing, the door was gently pushed open and Suho immediately enetered the bathroom, sitting inside the bathtub alongside a broken Lay.

"Why are you like this to me, Suho? What have I done to you?" Lay softly spoke, the hint of hurt in his voice noticible.

"It's not like that, Lay."

"Do you h-h-HATE me?"

Suho's eyes widened.

"NO! I do not hate you, and I never will be able to..."

"THEN WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS!!??"

"BECAUSE I ING LOVE YOU DAMMIT!!!"

.

Silence.

.

"I love you, Lay. From the bottom of my left ventricle. Heck, from every part of my existence even. I know I'm really mean to you, but that's just because I'm really possesive. I don't like it when you are laughing and smiling and talking to people who are not me, and I HATE it when it's not only me who calls you Xingie... I know, that you're not mine... But the question is, will you be?"

.

More silence.

.

Suho sighed.

"Zhang Yixing, Lay, Xingie... Will you be my boyfriend??"

 

"Yes."

 

 

A/N: WOOOHOOO!!! SULAY!!!! Yeah, SuLay is my otp... Along with Hunhan....

Sorry for that week long derp-hiatus.... I know, I know. I hate it too, when the author's I subscribe to rarely update.....

Anyways, comments are much appreciated...

Excuse grammar and spelling errors.

Upvote, Subscribe and Comment, people!! You guys can also request stuff that you'd like to be a part of this story....

Anyways,

Lurve ya strangers

21stcenturyordinarycreep^^~:3