Seoul's Finest, in Reality. Part 5 *GetOverWithItAlready*

Worst Case Scenario

"Uhm..."

"*coughcoughcough"

"Uhm.."

"*coughcoughcough*"

They shared a glance. And then-

"Uhm."

"*coughcough*"

"Uhm. Uhm."

"*coughcough*"

"Uhm."

"*coughcoughcough*"

"Uhm. Uhm. Uhm. Uhm"

"*coughcough*"

"Uhm."

"*coughcou-*"

"---WILL YOU JUST GET OVER WITH IT ALREADY!!!!"

 

Silence.

 

Sighing, pinching the bridge of his nose, Sehun calmly, so calmly that it was eerie, spoke, "Can you for once, not make me hate you more that I do already. Huh, Chen? Kai? From scaring the out of me in the morning, to screwing my case with that son of a deer guy to 'laying a beat with your "Uhm"s and coughs... Can you do any worse than that? CAN. YOU???!!!"

The cab driver gave them a look, peeking into the mirror near his forehead and glancing at the three boys behind. Two of which hung their heads low in what looked like guilt, and the third, tired of all the commotion just rolled down the window and filled his lungs up nice and quick with the city air... Only to sigh it back out into the atmosphere.

When sudden sniffling sounds were heard, the blond boy sitting in the front whipped his head back to see what was going on.

Chen had his head on Kai's shoulder, effectively moistening the cloth that covered it.

Kai, on the other hand, just stared into the deep black exterior of the behind of the cab driver's seat, pupils dilated.

Heaving out a breath he didn't know he was holding, the young man with a strange accent continued.

"Look. Hyungs. I'm sorry, but that's it. That's how far I can go without snapping at idiocity."

"We're not convinced, Sehun", spoke Kai, his lifeless eyes turning their direction into Sehun's.

Chen just nodded and continued sniffling.

"What should I do to make it upto you?"

"Could you do some aegyo. Act cute?"

"Like whis, hyuuuung~ Buing~ buing~? Is whis alwite?"

Looking at his dongsaeng, Baekhun gaped, 'aww'ed, and 'so cute'-ed(wtf?)

Kai, on the other hand-

"Chen, was that good enough?"

"Excellent for a person who googled it a few hours ago and saw videos about it", he then pulled out his phone, which was camouflaged under Kai's armpit.

"But even better for black mail", said both in unision, that cheeky spark of utter trollness returning to each of their eyes.

"Wwaaaaahhh!!!! Sehun-ah. Don't mess with your troll hyungs next time okay, buing buing to you too, ", stated Chen, yanking open the taxi door for him and kai to get out.

Puzzled, Baekhyun spoke, "How long have we been stationary? The last I remember was us moving on the road?"

To this the taxi driver replied, "We've been here 5 minutes. Don't worry I won't charge you extra, the drama was good enough",The taxi driver replied, winking.

Sehun just groaned and threw open the taxi door, almost breaking it.

"Hey, for that, I will charge", the taxi driver instantly said, but still took whatever money Baekhyun handed over to him and drove away.

Stomping his way into the elevator, Sehun punched the floor number and Baekhyun hurried to get onto the same elevator.

Sehun was livid, he could actually hear Chen and Kai laughing their asses of in the other elevator. Oh, how he wished he could just kill them.

when the elevator 'ding'ed Sehun stepped out of it, and into the already open door of his dorm room, through which the two people he hated the most just entered, and were currently rolling about on the couch, a teary mess of laughter.

Shooting a glare at the two, and not even giving a plausible explanation to a very confused Kyungsoo, he stepped into his room and slammed the door tightly shut.

Looking at Baekhyun for an explanation, Kyungsoo glanced back at the door with his big owl eyes.

Baekhyun said, in an icy tone, remembering the events that took place before the group's departure, "It's too deep for your pretty head to handle, owl-eyes. And guess what, I'M his favourite hyung, and he's MY favourite dongsaeng. so, hands off him. Oh, and you needn't feed me, . Because, MY favourite dongsaeng is handling that bit.

For a few moments Kyungsoo just looked confused, but as he remembered, a smug grin was displayed around his face.

"Oh really? I never heard him saying that he loves YOUR cooking... So what proof do I have, that Oh Sehun, MY favourite dongsaeng, suddenly likes you, bikini-bacon?"

Baekhyun gasped, then said, "Chen, tell him."

Still recovering from his laughing fit, Chen said, wiping away the tears from the corners of his eyes, "Oh, yeah. He's speaking the truth. Sehun siad that when deer boy-"

"-more importantly, WE"' kai added.

"-pissed him off."

"Really?" said Kyungsoo in disbelief.

"Awh hellzya. Goodnight es." And with that, Baekhyun headed for his and Chanyeol's room.

"W-wait", stuttered Kyungsoo, who watched as Baekhyun tensed up to a halt, turning around to face him.

"This. Is not over."

To this Baekhyun just scoffed and smirked, humming a tune while heading towards the door of his room.

 

 

A/N: Hey guiiz!!! Another update woohoo!!!! *coughcoughlelazyauthornimapologisescoughcough* If you couldn't guess, Chen took a video of Sehun to black mail him, whenever they need to...Poor Sehun. But lolz Baek and Soo! Things get better in the future, I promise. Heyyyy, but I wanted to ask, should I add in future chapters, when relationships are developed and etc etc? Please let me know in the comments below.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes etc.

Please do vote, comment and subscribe, nice people.

Anyways, Lurve ya strangers

21stcenturyordinarycreep.

Kamsamnida! ^^~:3

'