Seoul's Finest, in Reality part 2 *Baekhyun in a bikini O____O*

Worst Case Scenario

Huffing, all of them walked up to the bus stand. An uncomfortable silence broke out between the four boys, and unknown to the rest, Sehun was getting impatient. Of course he was! This was supposed to be a funfilled day with him grabbing something called 'bubble tea' and roaming around the country's capital in search of some entertainment post his arrival, God dash it! And now his 'Hyungs', the big babies, were all hot messes and were refusing to communicate with each other!

"Uhm.." he said tentatively, hoping that he would get ome response from the three. "I thought that we could, you know, grab breakfast at the Seoul Breakfast House... How does that sound?"

.

.

.

"WWWHHHHAAAAATTTTT????!!!!!!!!!!! THE SEOUL BREAKFAST HOUSE ARE YOU EFFING CRAZY!!!!!!"

"THAT SHIZ BE WAY TOO EXPENSIVE, YO!!!!!!!"

"EFF NO. I DON'T WANNA GO BROKE THIS EARLY IN LIFE!!!!!!"

"My point being, ARE YOU EFFING CRAZY OH SEH--"

"SHUT UP!!!!! JUST SHUT THE EFF UP!!!!" the blonde broke out, unable to keep his seething hatred for the boys in him for much longer.

.

.

He waited for any response from the three, who stood gaping at him. Swear, Chen's jaw could have reached the bloody floor.

"Good," he continued. "We go to the Seoul Breakfast House, that is final. I repeat, IT. IS. FINAL"

He waited for some more time, but as he turned to walk ahead, a shocked Baekhyun retorted,"Yah maknae! Stop ordering us around!"

The other boys seemed to agree with the boy who had dark kohl rimmed eyes.

"Yeah, Sehun. We're older, be respectful" said the camel boy.

"Stop fussing around and behave properly" said the bronze skinned dancer, joining his hyungs to attack the said boy, who was not much younger that him, enjoying the fact that he could finally tease someome who was not Tao. And experience told him never to mess with the Almighty Tao. You could get a few bones broken, and a certain squishy would blame you for your actions and not take care of you, the way you had hoped.

"Then stop being such big babies and behave like the hyungs you guys are supposed to be! Oooh. The bus is here!" and with that, the blonde got on the bus, the happiness on his face making his eyes form beautiful cresents.

"Awh, eff this. Look at this cutie. Oh Sehun, I am willing to pay for your extremely expensive future breakfast for this morning." Baekhyun spoke up, as he watched the younger one hop in delight.

"Thanks Hyung~ your the be~est."

"Ah, its nothing, maknae!"

Behind him, the two awestruck boys gaped at the usually sassy boy.

Chen spoke up curiously,"Woah! When did you become so stinkingly rich! Breakfast for you AND Sehun at Seoul Breakfast House? Wahh!"

Baekhyun turned around, smirked, "Stole 100,000 won from Suho~", he chuckled,"Plus I said I'd pay for Sehun, if I had to pay for myself, I'd rather give up the rest of my education at University."

To this Kai and Chen laughed knowingly. Sassy Baek fighting!

" I think I'll just go eat some ramen at the corner of the alley", the boy then said.

"Ah, no wonder, Suho hyung's loaded," said Kai, " I mean like L-O-A-D-E-D. I sometimes feel envious of Lay hyung, cuz, you know, Suho hyung spends on him. I mean like S-P-E-N-D-S."

Kai's tummy grumbled. More like gurgled for the want of food.

"Join me for ramen?" asked Baehyun.

"Hellz ya." "Me too"' squeaked Chen.

"Okay then, its a date!" Baekhyun clasped his hands in mock excitement.

"Eww. Where's Chanyeol hyung", muttered Kai, who immediately shut up when Baekhyun sent him a knowing glare.

"Okay, geez", he said exasperately. And all the three of them resumed being silent and amusedly watched Sehun taking selfies with other innocent tourists.

"I think its the accent, you know." muttered Jongin, glaring at the unsuspecting blonde and the hot chick who was posing with him.

Chen and Baekhyun shared a glance with each other... And burst out laughing.

"Yah! And you call yourselves hyungs!"

Hearing the commotion, Sehun turned to Jongin, giving him a questioning look, to which Jongin replied with the fakest sickeningly sweet smile anybody ever saw and a thumbs up. Sehun just shrugged his shoulders and looked out of the window. They were soon going to reach their destination.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, back at the dorm...

"YAHH!!!!!! WHERE'S MY MONEY!!!!"

 

 

 

A/N:  Wazaaaaa!!!!!!! part 2z up! I don't think that I'll be updating for a while now, my exams are just around the corner and I can literally see myelf failing OTL..... Anyways, I think this day will have a few more parts, as there's a lot to write..... Please do Vote, Comment and Subscribe, it makes my day....Excuse mistakes, please. Thannkkxxss I think I'll be seeing you guiiz after quite some now... So......

Love ya strangers,

21stcenturyordinarycreep.

 

I'll miss you guiiz :")