Enter The Dragon

Worst Case Scenario

Waking up, eyes puffy from all that wailing, Luhan stretches his stiff body. Doesn't engage in small talk with Tucan and his sandwich. Doesn't really take a shower. Just goes to school. He is informed by his cousin that his bags will be reached to his new house, the University Dorm.

Sighing, he makes his way to the place he currently hates.

 

In the deserted school corridor, pinned against a locker, Baekhyun exhales deeply.

"Ohh, Channie.."

A muffled husky groan is heard, and suddenly, all that weight on him is gone. Blinking side to side, he sees that his boyfriend is no longer there... Naughty Channie...Spending too much time with Chen and Kai, huh? Daddy's gonna teach you a lesson.

 

 

Kris walks down the aisle that leads him to his classroom, only to find two guys making out in it... Somehow, being in this institution long enough, it doesn't surprise him... There are gay hoes all 'round this place errwhere...

Not to give you the wrong impression, Kris isn't homophobic, infact he's a bi, the of them all; not knowing whether a or a pleasure him better... But just the sight of two people devouring each other in a place that is so NOT a Sherlock Holmes' mystery to find... Kinda... Disgusts him... And to make it even worse, its Jongdae in there, shoving his toungue down some random teenager's throat.

So he steps in the classroom, puts on the lights, and goes like, ", get of him."

Sighing exasperatedly, rolling his eyes in a knowing manner, Chen climbs of the figure he was assaulting just minutes ago...

The other dude, bewildered, just stares at the two like a lost puppy.

"Yeah, its your cue to leave now."

Clanking metal and thuds of doors are what follow, as the lost young man makes his way out of there.

Chen sighs, and then smirks, "Why'd you come here? Couldn't bear to see me get it on with someone that isn't you?"

"Chen. Forget about it. That was a long time ago. And besides, you did it with me just to get over Minseok, and you're doing it now too. Just man up and confess, little . Shoving your tongue down any random person's throat won't help."

Kris doesn't like the way Chen's face pales by the second. But what he despises even more, is that god forsaken smirk of his. He's just waiting for those lethal words to pour out of that troublemaker's mouth.

"Let's have a deal, okay?"

"What kinda deal?"

"You take Tao out on a date. I repeat, a date. And if you're successful in recieving a kiss from him, I will confess my deepest desires to the love of my life, and my future wife, Kim Minseok."

.

.

.

"Deal."

 

Enter. The. Dragon.