Do These Guys Even Attend University OTL?

Worst Case Scenario

Anyone else find it weird that they don't attend university as much as they should?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sigh.

This had become a routine in Sehun's new, albeit strange life. It's not like he never sighed in London... But here... It was a whole new issue.

Sigh.

'People say he's hot peace of ... But Proffesor Choi Minho sure doen't know how to take class', Sehun thought, slightly smirking in the recognition of his mind-bogglingly extraordinary rhyming skills.

Sigh.

"So. Now. Can someone tell me what was the after-math of the Atomic Bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Ahh yes Taehyung! Go ahead!"

'What a smart-', Sehun scoffed. Momentarily fantasizing of drowning this Taehyung kid as he spoke about radiation and genetic defects.

SIGH.

All of a sudden, the whole class had their eyes on him. Okay, he admits it, that sigh was kinda loud... But he'd been sighing for the past half-hour and no one noticed it.... So what could the probem be?

"Ahh Mr. Oh Sehun!", chided the Proffesor is a condecending tone, "It seems that you sure do appear bored out of your wits in my class today.... If I may ask, why so?"

Mouth agape, Sehun resorted to gulping the thick lump that had accumulated in his throat, intending to appear the slightest bit productive.

"Uhmm..."

"Well! WRONG ANSWER! And do you know what I do to people who give wrong answers? I PUNISH THEMMMM!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAH HAHAHAH BWAHAHAHA-- ahem sorry. I shifted a little of topic there."

The thing was, that Minho, or Proffesor Choi Minho wasn't much older than the class he taught and was pretty playful most of the times.

But, Sehun was a newbie... He wouldn't know, would he?

It's not like teachers can never be up to some mischeif, is it?

"Sehun...", he drawled out, "What should I do about you..... A student that doesn't value a word of what I speak in class... A student, who has no single amount of respect, for the Proffesor that is handing them with valuable information... A student who--"

Sigh.

And thus the whole class began cracking up, Proffesor Choi MInho smirked and Oh Sehun was shoved into detention.

 

 

Although, initially shocked upon receiving such a harsh punishment for the first time ever (honestly, the worst Sehun ever got punished in the history of his schooling, was to stand up and apologize to the offended individual), he was the least bit shocked at seeing the people inside the room.

"Ah Sehun-ah! Welcome, welcome to the abode of the Heavenly Gods of Seol Arts Univerity *drum roll* THE DETENTION ROOM!!"

"Thanks Bacon hyung...... But I'm not that thrilled."

So, Baekhyun was there, which explains why Chanyeol (who won the Best Behaved Student of the Year award--- along with Kyungsoo, of course) was there too.

Krissypoo was present with his -face (what he called "swag") on and Luhan was sitting right next to him, rambling about deer.

And of course, who could ever miss the presence of THE great KimJongTroll.

"Sehun-ah, sit!", the said Camel spoke. And so the sulking male did.

He also noticed that his hyungs were sitting with another guy he didn't know.

"Hi, I'm Choi Seunghyun."

Dude. Is that voice deep or what?

"Oh Sehun.", the younger spoke, slightly frightened of the other male.

That is, until the other laughed.

"Ahhh such a cutie!! No wonder you and Baekhyun are such good friends!"

To this, Baekhyun scowled.

"What!', said Seunghyun,"I indirectly called you cute, you know!"

"Ahh okay then... THANKS SO MUCH SEUNGHYUN HYUNG! By the way, I'm Sehun-ah's favourite hyung... Right Sehun-ah?"

"Yeah..."

"CHANYEOL! GOT THAT ON CAMERA???"

"Yeah babe!!"

"GREAT!!! HAHAH SEND IT TO KYUNGSOO."

Sehun rolled his eye and decided to converse with this Seunghyun guy... 

"So, Seunghyun-ssi... You uhmmm... What do you major in?"

"You can call me hyung, its fine! Actually, I teach here", spoke the said male, lighting a cigarette that miraculously appeared from thin air. For a Proffesor this guy knew no about the University's 'No Smoking' policy.

"WHAT! YOU'RE A PROFFESOR!!"

"Yes! Are you shocked?"

"It's just that you kinda look like---"

"A dumb, right? I know!"

"NO nonono that's not what I meant, hyung! Now that I know that you're a Proffesor, I should probably address you with your full name."

"Choi. Choi Seunghyun. I teach Lyrics and Composition. But please do call me hyung... The whole formality thing makes me feel old. Which I'm not! I'm only two years older than my brother!"

Just then someone slammed the door of the room open and shouted:

"SEUNGHYUN HYUNG!!! GUESS WHAT!! THERE'S THIS----"

"YAH! MINHO KEEP IT DOWN!"

Sehun tried to dig his head deep into Baekhyun's shoulder. The last thing he needed was to confront the Proffesor who was the reason he was here.

"So what were you saying?'', rumbled the deep voice.

"There's this new kid in my class!! Kinda cute but I sent him into detention!"

"Aww why?"

"Just."

At this, Sehun's head snapped up.

"Just", he echoed.

"Ahh!', said Minho pointing at Sehun, "That's him!"

"Why did you "just" send me to detention!!"

"Because I think you're a nice kid and I wanted my hyung to meet you!"

"What! You guys are brothers!!"

"The Choi Siblings!"

And with that Seunghyun got up from his seat walke up to Minho (crushing his cigarette on the way) and hooked his arm with his brother's.

"We're the Choi Siblings, We're So Pro!

I'm Seunghyun and I'm Minho!

We'll Be In Your Head, Wherever You Go!

We're the Choi Siblings, We're So Pro!"

With a last stomp of their feet, the brother's cackled up a storm, the people in the room soon followed.

According to Sehun, this was the best punishment ever!

 

 

A/N: OTL.

Sawry guiiz.

*introduces all time bias T.O.P cuz  T.O.P*

GUYS THE LAST COMMENT I SAW WAS FOR THE 14TH CHAPTER!! THIS IS THE 17TH!! GUESS WHO'S NOT HAPPY? *points at self*I AM NOT HAPPY!!!

LEAVE COMMENTS GUY PUHLEASEEEE!!!

DON'T FORGET TO UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

THANKS  FOR THE UPVOTE ASPHYXY!!! WOOHOO!

Anyways,

Lurve ya strangers,

21stcenturyordinarycreep^^~:3.

p.s. Grammar mistakes. Excuse them. Thanks :3

 p.p.s. I don't hate my baby V.