A Day In The [Recent-ish] Life Of [THE] Luhan.

Worst Case Scenario

Taking a swig of the Vodka he had in a bottle, currently in his right hand, Luhan mutters, " people with high expectations. Imma right mah blog the wahahahay it is ez.."

He types incoherent words on his laptop- all of them having something to do with deers, ofcourse, and draws in a long puff of tobacco laced intoxication from the ciggie he holds in the middle of his left palm's fore fingers (A/N: Way to be descriptive yo XD)

"Mhhhmmm Thug Life yo..." he mumbled against the soft surface of his pillow.

Suddenly a tall, handsome man, with now rainbow hair, walks upto him and purrs, "You always work to hard for your own good, Lulu."

To this Luhan growls, "Take care of me then, Lithp. Boy."

"Oh trust me I will", the taller chuckles leaning in for a big kiss.

"Mhhmmhhhhmmm just like that lithp boy yesyesyesohyeah."

Suddenly, two pieces of hot- WAITTTT WHAAATTT? TOAST?? are chucked on his face, waking him up from his Lithp Boy induced fantasies.

"What the shi- MARK TUCAN. WHAT THE IS YOUR ING BIRD BRAIN UP TO!! GET IN HERE !"

"Good morning, Lulu my dear.. Or should I say DEER... "

"What the hell are you doing Tucan?''

"It's Tuan. TUAN. Anyways, I was just waking your self up for school... Remember today's your last day here, your going to your dorm tomorrow...." the redhead sang the last bit of the sentence, eliciting a scowl from his older cousin brother.

Yes. Loser Luhan was living with his Cousin Tucan till he got to the dorms of his university...

He ate up the two pieces of toast currently on his bed, yes, Loser Luhan was also Disgusting Luhan when it came to matters like these. He was a firm believer in the fact (ahem which he made up ahem) that everything that had ever touched his face, was sacred.. Excluding ex-boyfriends ofcourse...

Not bothering to take a shower, he changed and waved goodbye to his cousin, who was currently making out with his sandwich,

Looks like the Loser gene runs through the family.

 

Upon reaching University, his ahmazing mind could only think of one thing- how he was going to execute his plan of introducing himself to a certain tall rainbow-haired male.

So. The guhreat Luhan sat through all his classes, not paying much attention to anything but his plan.

Come Lunch Break, Luhan ran to the cafeteria and sat at the table closest to the man in his dreams's. I know, so cheesy. You see, Loser Luhan who was also Disgusting Luhan was also Cheesy Luhan.

The awaited for male took a seat with a few unknown boys- One who looked like Yoda, one who looked like a really pissed Panda, and one who seemed to love Unicorns, as he couldn't stop talking about them.

Mustering up all his courage, he pretended to drop his phone out of his hands so that it hit the rainbow-head's foot. The said male picked up the phone and gave it to Luhan saying, "This must be your's, you dropped it. Waitttt-YOUUU!!! AHHHH AHHHH!!!! WAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

After Sehun had finished spazzing out, Luhan said, "Uhm Thanks..? I'm Luhan, and you must be?''

"Sehun", the young man curtly replied.

Luhan giggled softly gaining in response a scowl from Sehun.

"You're cute."

"I know."

"You're Lithp Boy", Luhan added dreamily.

"I kno- HEYYY!"

Luhan just burst out in laughter at the sight of Sehun puffing his cheeks and pouting. He felt so happy. Sehun made him feel so happy. That is, until a really pretty, like REALLY pretty girl came and squealed "Sehuuunnniieee!!!"

He then chuckled, like in Luhan's dream. Leaned in, like in Luhan's dream and kissed her- like it was supposed to happen to Luhan, in Luhan's dream.

Something in Luhan's body didn't feel right and he managed to mutter a small goodbye before running out of the cafeteria. And then the campus.

He ran until he reached his cousin's house, thanking the Gods that it was a two minute walk- or a one minute run from university, so that no one could see the big round tears rolling down his cheeks.

Quickly, pulling out the keys to the house he broke in and slammed the door shut. Only to see Tucan snogging with some random dude.

He ran up to his room, startling the flustered pair.

Minutes later, while lying on his bed, he heard a knock and Mark walked in with his 'friend'.

"Why are you early, Lulu. I was uhmm expecting you later... This is Jackson by the way." Mark muttered.

Luhan chuckled, "Looks like you don't only snog sandwiches, Tucan.."

As Mark turned red, Jackson thought to ask Luhan his worries again... Not wanting to add to Mark's problems regarding Luhan, he lied, saying, "Oh.. Nothing... I don't feel to well.. And I'm missing home."

Asking for privacy to sleep, Luhan was left alone. Bawling his eyes out silently.

And he didn't sleep a wink.

You see, Loser Luhan who was also Disgusting Luhan, who was also Cheesy Luhan, Bubbly Luhan, Hyperactive Luhan, Cheery Luhan, Cranky Luhan, Angsty Luhan, at the end of the day, was Loser Luhan.

 

 

A/N:  I. UPDATED.

Here are a few things I'd like to apologise for:

- I'm incredibly sorry that I couldn't update this story as much as I'd like to have during these vacations.. And Le Procrastinator Me notices that I go back to school tomorrow.

- I'm sorry for not acknowledging all the subbies and upvotes I got earlier in this story (Le Procrastinator Me Strikes Again). So, I would really like to thank those of you who have subscribed to my story, those of you who have left those amazing comments and to alleyson_23 and Ginny0 for the upvotes. All of you guys are awesome, honestly. Once again thank you for supporting my story with all of your loving actions.

- I'm sorry for being mean to certain characters at certain points of the story, for example, Luhan in this capter. I don't have anything against them, I love them all. This is just a part of the story. I hope you understand. Thank you.

- And lastly, I'd like to apologise to the people who don't really like my writing, I'd really like it if you guys could suggest stuff in the comments so that I can try to improve my writing skills, and this story. Thank you.

Before I take your leave, it would be awesome if you could Subscribe, Comment and Upvote this story if you like it. Thank you

Anyways,

Lurve Ya Strangers,

21stcenturyordinarycreep.

 

Excuse bad grammar, okay :/