Playing Matchmaker

Worst Case Scenario

With beams of sunshine jabbing violently into Oh Sehun's eyes, the successful victor, being sunlight, triumphed over the 'blonde', sensing defeat from him as he whimpered.

"Holy mother of, ahhhhh!!! My head!!! My friggin' head!!! Is it even A PART OF MY BODY!!! I CAN'T FRIGGIN' FEEL IT!!!

Suddenly, a loud bang was heard. Derp boy Chanyeol slammed the door aside and ran in, muttering something of a war cry while holding a saucepan.

"YAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! WHO IS IT??? LEAVE MY MAKNAE ALONE!!!"

"Uhm. Hey", Sehun sheepishly said, as Chanyeol scanned the room for a single suspicious soul. Seeing none, he said, "Ayo waddup."

"Chanyeol, right??"

"Yup. Right. Anywyas, why the frigg were you screaming? Me and Baekkie couldn't sleep, walls be pretty thin you see."

"Bake-y? Awhh Bacon hyung.. yeah..Sorry", replied the awkward male, scratching the back of his neck.

Chanyeol took a seat at the foot of Sehun's bed. He hadn't really got the time to examine the boy, as he was so busy earlier, duh. And now that he did, his eyes grew the sizes of saucepans. His druggie-like smile replaced with his mouth agape.  Sehun, ofcourse hadn't noticed this change in the elder. Yet.

"AAHHH!!! It feels like I've got a hangover!!"

Gulping audibly, Chanyeol replied, "That's 'cause maybe you have". 

Following his hyung's gaze, Sehun's eyes inevitably landed on the other bed in the room. Now, it was his turn to gulp audibly.

"Wha?? My stash?? All gone?? In ONE night?? Because of CHEN and  KAI???!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Clutching his hair, the younger wailed. But, his hair felt different, slightly rough, VERY rough.

Now, he noticed Chanyeol's derp face gone, replaced with his even though still derp looking, 'shocked' face.

"Why are you looking at me like that..? My hair feels weird..."

"Maybe you should take a look at yourself in the mirror.."

"What's up with all the 'maybe's hyung?? the younger grumbled, making his way to the bathroom.

Openeing the door, he froze at the sight of his reflectionn. He blinked.

 

.

 

.

 

'"WWWWHHHHHAAAAATTTTT!!!!!!!!!! HOLY FRIGGIN AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

And then, numerous bangs of doors were heard, as the rest of the members of the EXO dorm came flooding into the new addition's room, all with various saucepans in their hands.

"WHAT IS IT!! WHAT IS IT!!"

"ANYBODY HURT??"

"WUSHUWUSHUWUSHU"

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF FRIGGIN GOD!!"

"Guys. Calm down", Chanyeol added in the midst of all the chaos.

"HOLY !!!"

 "MAKNAE!!!"

"Calm down."

"MY FAVOURITE DONGSAENG!!"

"MY FAVOURITE DONGSAENG!!!!!!!!"

"'I'M SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR FAVOURITE DONGSAENG!!"

"SHUT THE EFF UP, KIM JONGIN!!" 

"SERIOUSLY GUYS!! SHUT. UP!!!"

 

Silence.

 

Sehun whimpered, bringing all the attention of the dorm back to his pitiable situation.

"Ba-bacon? See?"

"Don't cry, maknae. You look no different than the beautiful Sehun that you are", coo-ed the honey-haired diva.

"I was frustrated *sniffle* be-because Chen and Kai are jerks *sniffle+sob* so I drank up all the booze I had.. And-and *sneeze* dumped all the hair coulour I had onto my hair *finallymentalbreakdown*.

Truth is, Sehun's once flawless bleach-blonde hair, was now a rainbow-y mess.

Seeing that nothing was helping to lighten the mood in the EXO dorm, Sehun sniffled and said, "What's up with the saucepan, hyungs?"

"Uhm..."

"Who wants to explain....?"

"Kyunggie?"

"Shut up Jongin, but yeah. Anything for my favoutite dongsaeng."

"Really Kyunggie, finally admitting it??" Jongin said cutely, his head cocked to one side and his eyes twinkling with pure admiration for the older.

"Not you , Sehun."

To this Baekhyun s(coughed) [A/N: Scoffed+Coughed, get it???] and Jongin immediately stood up straight and promptly left the room.

Rolling his eyes, Kyungsoo began,"So anyways.. Yeah, we all were watching Tangled, that awesome Rapunzel movie, and immediately became aware of the various uses of saucepans.. Plus I have a lot of them in the kitchen.."

"Yeah, I even keep mine on the nightstand incase of an emegency", Lay said cutely, rubbing his left eye with his wrist, not noticing the glance of pure affection he was recieving from his roommate, Suho.

Sehun, sighing at his Lay's cuteness, giggled softly.

Suho didn't like that. You could sense it by the way he shot Sehun a cold but firm glare and grabbed Lay's hand while dragging him out of the room.

Sehun just gulped.

Baekhyun got up, after hugging and consoling Sehun for a while and made his way to the door, just like the others were doing.

"Chanyeol hyung, can you stay with me for a while, pwease??"

"As you wish maknae."

Shutting the door, he made his way to the sitting figure.

"Wassup?"

"Soooo.... Bake-y, eh?? Cute..."

The giant visibly blushed, his Yoda ears turning red at the tips... He didn't answer to what the younger said.

"You. Me. Seoul Breakfats House. Now. Get ready."

Chanyeol's eyes widened, but he just nodded and went to his room.

20 minutes later, he noticed that Baekhyun was at the door with Sehun, and he joined them.

As they indulged in chitchat, none of them saw that they had reached the restaurant.

Suddenly, Sehun said, "As you can see, Chanyeol hyung is joining us today.. Oooh! Cake!" And with that, the evil maknae was off, leaving the two awkward roommates to 'bond'.

It was usually never like this.. Awkward.. Because in the dorm room, they hardly spoke to each other, keeping busy by themselves.

"Uhm.." Chanyeol began.

"Hey", Baekhyun replied, sheepishly.

"So.. Sehun's hair.. Crazy right??"

"Yeah.. Uhm.. Very crazy.."

.

.

"Chanyeol, your ears are red.."

"Whaa? N-no.."

"Yes, I can see them!" Baekhyun giggled at the derp giant.

The world stopped for Chanyeol. That laugh... Beautiful.. Just like my Baekkie.. I wish I could call him that.. MY Baekkie... He thought.

Meanwhile..

"Hello, hello, hello.. Earth to Chanyeol, Earth to derp-faced Chanyeol", Baekhyun continued giggling at his roommate..... But he suddenly stopped and looked up at the giant's eyes, for the giant was knowingly or unknowingly leaning in...

He closed his eyes, following suite after the other..

And then-

"Hyungs! Cake!"

Suddenly the two pulled away, jerking their heads away from each other and instantly turning red..

"Oho! Naughty hyungs.." giggled the maknae.

"You sa-said something about ca-cake?" was Baekhyun's defense.

Seeing the lack of time in their hands, the three quietly, albeit awkwardly gulped their food down, and before you know it they were on the sidewalks of the University. 

As they were walking, Sehun heard many girls giggling at them, at HIM specifically, winking as he passed. He just shook his head and chuckled, emitting squeals from the group. He also caught Chanyeol staring at an unsuspecting Bacon, who was walking a little ahead.

"Go get him", was all he said to the giant, before hurrying past them with a "Bye Bacon" to First Lecture.

As he was new, he had to introduce himself multiple times in class, and the first day ended up being real fun, as the people were very friendly.

"And then, this happened", he said, pointing at his hair as a large bunch of students around him cried with laughter. Yes, he was doing it. He was playing the popular guy card, by telling the story of his colourful, and now in his opinion, swag, hair colour to various people in the building for the nth time in the day.

The last bell of the day rang, and he waved goodbye to the few *ahemlotsof* friends he made. On his way out, a short-ish boy with fluffy and bouncy brown hair approached him... He had big doe eyes and naturally pink lips.

Hmm.. Seems familiar... Sehun thought. Nahh.. Must be some random student here...

"Nice hair", was all the strange, but still in some sense familiar boy said, before walking past him.

"Thanks", Sehun said to the spot at where the boy previously had been.

"Mehh", he shrugged it off and headed to the dorm, looking for Bacon, who said he would walk him home.. "Mehh", he shrugged again.

Upon reaching home, he rang the doorbell and was greeted by a smiling Kyungsoo.

"I made so Kimchi Spaghetti for you", said the kind squishy.

"Thanks, Kyungsoo hyung.But I need to check on Bacon hyung first.. Friggin' ditcher."

"Why is it always Bacon-this, Bacon-that!! I'M a better hyung, Be MY dongsaeng", Kyungsoo whined.

"Don't worry babe, I'm sure you'll get there", Jongin sniggered walking across the squishy while wearing nothing but his pajamas.

In his head, Kyungsoo ranted, Stupid y Kai.. Wait did I just call him y??!! NOOO! Stupid Jongin. STUPID JONGIN.

"STUPID JONGIN!" he yelled out loud.

"There whenever you need me", came the response from the tanned male on the couch.

Kyungsoo just growled, both in frustration and at the sight of those y tanned abs. STUPID. Not y, STUPID.

.......................................

 

Sehun yanked open Bacon's and Chanyeol's room door. As soon as he entered he began to rant,

"Yahh! Bacon!! Where were you!! I waited for so--"

 He finally began to take in the sight, and digest the fact that Chanyeol really did 'get him'.

Because, currently, on one of the beds, Baekhyun was straddling Chanyeol and both were engaged in a passionate lip-lock as if their lives depended on the kiss.

Mustering up all the courage he had in him, Sehun grabbed the nearest pillow and chucked it at the couple.

"Yahh! Get a room, you two!!!"

.

.

"Uhm. Sehun. This IS a room. OUR room. Now. GET THE FRIGG OUT."

With that word of advice from a Chanyeol, Sehun ran out of their room, slamming the door shut and smirked to himself. 

Waddup pro matchmaker, yo! He thought..

 

 

Meanwhile, with the Doe Eyed Brown Hair Boy who just so happens to be Luhan:

LITHP. BOY. AAAAHHHH!!!!!!

 

 

A/N: This HAS to be the longest chapter I've ever written.

I hoped you liked it :)

Excuse bad grammar and spelling mistakes, please :3

Comment, Subscribe and Upvote, please:3

Lurve ya strangers,

21stcenturyordinarycreep^^~:3