Seoul's Finest, in Reality Part 3 *I dunno anymore*

Worst Case Scenario

So, Sehun sat there, stuffing himself with really good, but expensive food, looking out of the window of the eatery he was in. He hated to admit, but he was immensely bored, sitting there all alone, while the three people who accompanied him were right down the alleyway, discussing amusing things, like camels and cheek bones.

His life in London, though luxurious, was bleak and mundane. He had no friends, apart from his butler, who he only made conversation to because no one else wanted to be with him. Countless times he was told that he , and needed to get some balls, by classmates and his parents alike. He was dissapointed in himelf, and he was going to change that. Awkward, stuck up, stoic Oh Sehun actually wanted to become bubbly, approachable, happy Oh Sehun.

With that in mind, he gobbled up the rest of the meal without really relishing the magnificent flavours that exploded into his mouth, grabbed whatever money Bacon had given him, paid, and left.

Down the alleyway, he met up with his hyungs, who just finished eating their bowls of ramen, and together, they headed to their next destination: Namsan Tower.

The train ride to the landmark destination was short, silent and awkward. So when they stepped out of the stuffy train, Sehun filled up his lungs with the scents of various eatables, fragrant flowers, and sweaty people. But nonetheless, he breathed out with a content sigh. Noticing the dark and awkward air around him and his hyungs, Sehun decided to pull off a "Mood Changer.' So, he grabbed all the three, and squished the life out of each.

"Hyungs~ Thanks hehe"

 

"WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU"

"ARE YOU FINE, SEHUN-AH? SAY SOMETHING DO I NEED TO KICK SOMEONE!"

"YEAH, TAO TAUGHT US SOME BASIC WUSHU, except Kai, ofcourse. Kai is his punching bag hehe. Anyways, ARE YOU HURT???!!!"

'Woah woah woah, guys! Calm down! I just wanted to hug you guys..."

.

.

.

"AAAAwwwwwwww....... Come here, maknae"

"You and I share locks, okay?"

"Me too."

"Me three."

"Okay", chirped Sehun.

 

Sehun picked a big heart shaped lock, and wrote:

I LOVE MY HYUUUUNGS!! SERING AYO <3

Next went Kai:

Its SARANGHAEYO, douchebag. Anyways, I LOVE YOU GUYS *chuchupopo*

Baekhyun:

Awesome Foursome Forever HWAITING <3

Chen:

I like ramen more than I like you guys :3

 

"What the , Chen!", squaked (manly, ofcourse) Sehun.

"It means 'I Love You' in Chen language, Sehun-ah", replied Baekhyun, nonchalantly.

Chen just grinned his Stupid Camel Cheekbones Dinosaur Troll grin.

 

The four then went on to fix their lock onto a rod with many other locks on it. As they were done, they heard a soft "Excuse me".

Sehun turned around to see a beauthiful short boy with pink hair with big doe-like auburn eyes and a button nose.

He sweared he stopped breathing.

 

 

A/N: Its been so long...... Anyways, chappie's up! Short, no? I'll do better next time... Anyways, I'm glad to say that my exams are over, and my vacations have started... So look forward to further updates (hopefully)... Thanks for all the comments you have left behind, they're all very nice :')

I hope to see you guys soon.. And Please Comment (comments make my day) Vote and Subscribe...

I'll see you soon...

Lurve ya strangers,

21stcenturyordinarycreep^^~:3