The Highly Awaited [And Procrastinated] Arrival Of THE Lu Han.

Worst Case Scenario

'Here lies Lu Han. A man of cheer was he. Adamant on the development of the species of deer. A wave of regret engulfs us all, as this bubbly boy, has been taken from us. But, I am sure, that his company in the Heavenly Abode of well, Heaven, will be cherished by all those present there. The cause of this unfortunate incident, happens to be --'

"--GET THE UP YOU LAZY STINKER!! I LET YOU STAY HERE ONE MORE NIGHT COZ YOU WERE ALL LIKE MENOPAUSAL BUT NOW GET THE UP, AND OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Groan. Tu-ing-can.

"Ugghh.. yeahyeah TuCUNT, I'm just leaving okay bye", and with that, Luhan buried himself back in the crater-like pillow overhead.

"Oh nonoNONOONONONONONONONONONOOOOO!!!!!!!!! YOU GET UP AND YOU GET UP N. O. W.!!!!!!!!"

The next five minutes saw Luhan being literally dragged out of the house by four bulky men all dressed in black (like seriously, where the did they come from), thrown out of the door, his suitcases chucked at his feet and a door slammed at his face.

Ugh great... He forgot his shoes.

"Tucan I forgot my shoes", he screams, but hearing some disgustingly loud moans from the other side of the door, he forgets all about his beloved Vans.

'Jackson must be home...' he thinks,

"Never mind the shoes Tucan, I'm leaving now. It was nice meeting you, oh AND YOU TOO JACKSON hahahuh huh. Okay bye", he says.

 

 

Sparing judging glances from people on the sidewalk, he trudges (barefoot) onto University Campus, where the dorms happen to be.

He reaches, he knocks. He enters, he mourns.

Why?

Oh well apparently Pororo died.

Theoretically no, but yes.

It was just a stuffed toy with a tiny tear near the tummy.

But, due to the huge loss, a tanned teen and an Owl-eyed boy appeared to be crying.

Suddenly, Luhan was reminded of his dream, which he could faintly recollect ( Tucan yes thank you).

 

'Here lies Lu Han. A man of cheer was he. Adamant on the development of the species of deer. A wave of regret engulfs us all, as this bubbly boy, has been taken from us. But, I am sure, that his company in the Heavenly Abode of well, Heaven, will be cherished by all those present there. The cause of this unfortunate incident, happens to be --'

The door swings open a tall rainbow-haired male is seen.

 

                                 'OH SEHUN.'

 

 His heart shatters, replaying the scene of the one he crushes on so badly, smooching some (a really pretty and smart responsible girl) .

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:  Long time no see, longtime no see, longlong time no see, long time no see.

Thanks a lot guys, for sticking by this story even though I haven't updated in a while.

Expect a chapter next Saturday and anticipate, please :3

Next chapter contains: HUNHAN, TAORIS and BAEKYEOL!

GUYS PLEASE TELL ME IF I SHOULD INCLUDE IN THE STORY I'M STILL ON THE FENCE ABOUT THIS ISSUE.

Coz if yes, next chappie might have some BaekYeol smexy time. Yeah.

Please help me, Oh Divine Readers.

Till then, please keep reading, subscribing, upvoting and commenting. Yes you there, yeah I'm talking to you. Yeah YOU, you dip I mean lovely person I love you muah.

NO I'm not high. NO I'm not bipolar.

Anyways,

Lurve ya strangers,

21stcenturyordinarycreep^^~:3