Mockery, Hospitals, Brownies.

Worst Case Scenario

Kyungsoo eyes.

Kyungsoo sighs.

Why the does Kim Jongin have to be the ing way that he is.

Cute, adorable, all things pink... But at the same time why the is he such a good looking ?

Epecially now, that he has that all ash blonde hair.

 

"KAI YAH!!! WHAT'VE YOU DONE TO YO HAIR MAHN!! BWAHAHAHAHAH!!"

"ANNYEONG KIM AHJUSSI!! ARE YOUR KNEES WEAK?? I'M SURE THEY MUST BE!!"

"No, now, ahjussi, no need to worry.. YOU CAN HAVE MY HAIR- I MEAN CHAIR! BWAHAHAHAH!!!"

 

Everyone mocks as le poor Kim Jongin stands, head hung low, bang in the middle of the living room.

Rommates all around errwhere, mocking the outta him.

Even people like le Krissypoo, who now apparently has the guts to mock someone else even after his embarrassing proposal to buff panda.

Just you wait. All of you, Kim Jongin thinks.

"Heh. Heheh. That was funny Jongtroll. Okay bye", he says.

 

Kai walks into his room, slamming the door shut in the process. Truth is that, he only coloured his hair because his gay cousin from America told him that it gets people's bodies around him moving towards the right direction (aka towards him).

you, Lee Hyukjae.

 

Rring! Rring!

"Uhm. Hello?"

"YAH! LEE HYUKJAE!! JUST YOU WAIT! JUST YOU ING WAIT!! I WILL KILL YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU ALRIGHT!!!"

"Uhmmm? You are? Oh.. OHHH... Annyeong, Jonginnie! How is my beautiful baby today?"

"I LOOK LIKE AN 80 YEAR OLD BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU SORRY MOFO!!"

"Ahhh, so you did colour your hair. Heehee. I thought you wouldn't really do it but... Okay send me a picture..."

Click. Send.

.

.

.

"MfffhhahahHAHBWAHAHHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!"

"Hyukjae~"

"Don't whine, don't whine stupid. It looks terrible because of that douchebag centre parting. Flick it to the side, and BAM! 80 year old no more!

Kai puts his hair on the sides.

Kai eyes.

Kai sighs.

"Ahhh hyung~ I'm pretty again~"

"See I told you blonde's great! Donghae can't get enough of me now.."

Over the phone a muffled, "Yah stupid!", could be heard.

Kai chuckled. Donghae and Hyukjae had been at it since elementary school. Yeah, elemenatry school.

He really admired their relationship, and hoped to have one like their's.

Except that Kai wanted a beautiful girl to be his partner.

 

No. Kai is not gay.

 

 

..................................................................................................................................................................

 

Lay rubbed his eyes open, greeting the warm rays of sunshine that hit his face with a smile... Only to see Suho hovering over him, staring deeply at his face.

This had been happening for a few days now.

Honestly, it was really creepy.

He groaned, "Suho."

Suddenly, snapping out of it, Suho falls on top of him.

"Uff! You're heavy, er."

"Sorry, Yixing. Again."

Noticing the weird atmosphere, Lay asks:

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. My arm hurts a little thats all", nonchalantly replies Suho, rubbing his left upper arm with so much force that Lay was sure he had chicken pox or something.

"Come, you need to visit the doctor."

"No!"

"I'm taking you to the hospital."

"NO!'

"Suho.."

"LAY! NO!"

"...."

"....."

"Ice cream?"

"You're car or mine?"

That was easy, smirks Lay.

 

Fifteen minutes onto the road and Suho notices that Ice cream shop they usually visit is actually on the other side of town.

"Uhm. Lay?"

"Mhmm."

"Lay?"

"Yeah, Suho?"

"Where are we going?"

"For medi-"

"WHAT!! I TOLD YOU I AM NOT GOING TO THE HOSPITAL!!!!!"

"Shut up, stupid! Medicinal Ice cream. Chinese tradition blah blah blah, you know?"

"Uhm. Okay. If you say so."

Half an hour later Suho finds himself tied up to a chair with a cloth around his mouth in some dumb random hospital.

Why so? Well, because he tripped the nurses, chucked random urine samples at the receptionist, gave the choicest profanities to doctors in front of the children in the psych ward and now the whole hospital basically hates him.

And don't miss the fuming Lay, whose cheeks are puffed a deep angry red because, well, he got Suho here to get his ing arm fixed and now he's waiting for a friggin shrink.

That's right, a shrink.

A knock is heard, and Suho clasps his eyelids tightly shut.

Lay observes a bewitchingly handsome man, with the label 'Dr. Kim' on his coat walks in.

The doctor laughs at what's in front of him, and relieves the oppressed man of his shackles.

Now free, Suho thinks about pushing a pen into this doctor's eye, but he just gasps instead.

Creaking another look at this 'Dr. Kim', he breathes out:

"Jae-Jaejoong?"

......................................................................................................................................................

When Kyungsoo hates,

Kyungsoo bakes.

He's pissed. He doesn't know why, but he's pissed.

He's making brownies.

Kai likes brownies, he thinks. No stop thinking about that stupid alright. Just shut up and follow whatever Nigella Lawson did last week on T.V.

All at a blink's pace a rainbow-haired male can be seen floating around the kitchen.

"Stress relieving, hyung?"

Kyungsoo nods.

"Wait a minute", he hears HIS and not Baekhyun's favourite dongsaeng mumble before the lanky male dashes off to his room.

A moment later, a small packet of some white powder is dumped onto the kitchen counter.

"What's this, Sehun-ah?"

"A stress reliever", says the nonchalant 'Briton'. "Put it in the batter."

Not paying much mind to anyrhing right now. Kyungsoo complies with an uninterested "Okay".

The lean male smirks, 'It's gonna be a wild night tonight, Oh Sehun style.'

.......................................................................................................................

It' 9:30 pm and dinner's done. Everyone looks at Suho and Lay- who seem to be on cloud nine and cloud minus infinity- respectively.

No one knows why.

Rather no one wants to know anymore.

They just know that Kyungoo's made brownies.

Trust me, that's all they want need to know (as of now).

They also keep looking at Kim Jongin now aka Kim JongErrMaiGosh, who just smirks back at them nonchalantly.

Five rounds of inter-roommate-couple rock, paper, scissors later, it's decided that while the rest eat, Sehun and Luhan are doing the dishes.

Ugh.

"Do you not know how to play rock, paper, scissors properly!! Did your mama not teach you??!!!" exclaims an exhasperated Luhan, his nostrils flaring up in the heat of anger from time to time.

"Just wait and watch, Luhannie!" Sehun adds, rather creepily.

Luhan shifts away from the taller, scared of the fact that the younger is up to something. Surely he can't be this nice to him when just last night he was made to sleep on the floor EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS PERFECT SPACE FOR TWO- EVEN THREE ON THE ING BED!!

Noticing this, the younger says, "Aww, Luhannie!! Don't be afraid!! Rather be entertained!"

"Dafuq?"

"Shhh. Secret secret. I actually made Kyungsoo put coke in the brownie batter, without him knowing what it is!! Pffft."

"Eww! Why Coke, you shoulda put Sprite!! It would've been so much gross-er!!"

"Not that kinda coke, stupid! That kinda coke."

Luhan gasps in realization.

Sehun nods in realzation of his now tolerable roommate's realization.

.

.

"It's still your ing fault that we're washing these pigs' dishes, Sehun."

"GODAMMIT LUHAN!!"

 

 

 

A/N: Compared to my other chapters, this one is HUGE!

I hope you liked the update! Taking a step further in the lives of KaiSoo, SuLay and slight!HunHan!!

Please leave suggestions for what I should write on... Help me improve the story please!

Thank you.

Well, that's it for today.

And please remember to Subscribe, Comment and Vote please!!!

Till then, keep reading,

21stcenturyordinarycreep^^~:3