Shadow.

Worst Case Scenario

The days are so tiring.. I have literally no conviction or motivation to do anything... And with some recent 'accidental' happenings, I believe that my Do Kyungsoo reputation may be going to the dogs.

Well since it is my reputation, I would like the dogs to be white, soft, groomed Shih-Tzus. Ah they're so cute!

JUST WHAT ARE YOU SAYING! NO, DO KYUNGSOO, DON'T YOU DARE EVEN FOR A SECOND THINK THAT YOU DESERVE THOSE SHIH-TZUS AFTER WHAT YOU SAID TO TAEKWOON! WHAT YOU MUST HAVE GOING RIGHT AT YOU THOUGH, ARE BLACK, DARK, UNRULY, FEROCIOUS, MALICIOUS TIBETAN MASTIFFS!

"You look different, with long hair. Pretty. Like a girl."

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!!! "PRETTY. LIKE A GIRL!!!!"

But that Jaehwan guy really seemed to be digging it, though. He was totally flirting with Taekwoon after I said that.

THAT'S NO DEFENCE! TAEKWOON IS YOUR SENIOR. HE SINGS, SPEAKS AND LOOKS LIKE A GIRL BETTER THAT YOU DO!!!!

Hey, but I don't look like a girl.

THAT'S NOT THE POINT, JERK! AS THE MORE RATIONAL PART OF YOUR BRAIN, I DEMAND YOU TO SHUT UP!!

More rational?? Whaattt?? Anyways, I have one last question. Why do you get to be all caps? All caps are awesome! I want to be all ca--

SHUT UP YOU POOR EXCUSE OF A PART OF THE BRAIN OF DO KYUNGSOO!!!

Hah. Heh. I guess I just had another bipolar argument with myself, huh? Anyways...

Till then, book which I will never, ever, ever addess as 'dear diary' unless I'm menopausal or going through angsty shiz,

Do Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo sighed and pulled himself out of bed. He had just gotten through writing his strictly once a day entries. Not more, not less, just one a day. Unless he was really depressed. Or if Baekhyun ate twelve grown up boys' share of brownies all at once. Tch. That fat pig, Kyungsoo snickered.

 

Twenty minutes later, Kyungsoo was dressed and shooing away all the people in the dorm. They just wouldn't attend university otherwise.

"I KNOW WHERE YOU'RE HIDING!! STOP MAKING OUT AND LEAVE OR NO KIMCHI SPAGHETTI FOR EITHER OF YOU BOTH EVER!! ESPECIALLY YOU, FAT PIG!!!"

As if on cue, the BaekYeol couple scurried out of the pantry, giggling while sprinting towards the door.

"AND TO THINK I KEEP ALL MY GROCERIES THERE! IF I FIND EVEN A SINGLE CELL OF SPERMATOZOA IN THERE I WILL PERSONALLY TIE YOU UP AND LET JONGDAE DO WHATEVER HE WANTS TO DO WITH YOU GUYS!!!"

"They're gone, Kyungie. They've been gone for a while. Gosh, your rants are so long. Adorable", chuckled Jongin, making his Blonde/Platinum/Grey haired way out of the dorm, not before giving 'his Kungie' a 'goodbye kiss'.

Kyungsoo felt heat and colour rise to his cheeks. His face, heck his whole body overheating from the fluttering of his heart.

This is it, he thought.

Today is the day I ask Kim Jongin to be my boyfriend.

.

.

.

It was luch break, the cited time in Kyungsoo's mind/schedule to drag Jongin out of the dance room and take him to the terrace. He had laid out a cute picnic-y plan of asking the other out. Kyungsoo planned to pop the question when Jongin would eat his self-proclaimed ic cooking and if all went according to plan (in Do Kyungsoo's meticulous world, things mostly did)... The answer would be "YES". Although, he was nervous if he'd make it to the terrace at all, without being cowardly.

So there he was, squishy face pressed against the glass door of the dance room, in which everybody seemed to be in a celebratory mood. Kyungsoo wondered why.

As people gushed out, he caught hold of Hyoyeon, a senior majoring in dance.

"What's going on in there?" he asked.

She chuckled, "Ah just typical dumb Jongin!"

Kyungsoo smiled, remembering the said male's peculiar antics.

"What'd he do?"

"He choreographed a dance piece for Krystal, but fell. She still said yes, though", the brunette replied.

"Yes to what?", Kyungsoo slightly stiffened.

"Yes to Jongin, silly! He was asking her out!"

Kyungsoo's smile immediately fell. This can't be true, he thought.

"Ah I should get going! Bye Kyungsoo!"

 He didn't even reply, peeking through the transparent surface of the glass to catch a glimpse of Jongin, the man of his dreams.

There. He managed to spot Jongin. Arms around a lithe waist, face dug in a long mane of gold.

.

.

.

He actually did make it to the terrace. For a completely different reason, though.

Kyungsoo breathed in the chilly air, in a shallow sporadic pattern. Shivering hands grabbing onto a pen and clutching a familiar book he had just written in this morning.

Dear Diary,

I don't want to live anymore.

 

 

A/N: ANGST MUCH TT SAWRY...

Hey but I updated, okay..

THAT'S NO DEFENCE, ESPECIALLY AFTER YOU WRITE TWO NEW STORIES AND DON'T UPDATE THEM EITHER!!

Forgive me :/

Ahh so, KaiSoo 'development'?

I hope you liked the update...

Please Subscribe, Comment and Upvote if you like the story. Your support means everything to me. *hearteu <3*

Please excuse typos and grammatcal errors! Speaking of 'Error', V-I-DOUBLE X IN THE HOUSE YEAHH! Ken is my ultimate bias, sawry :3

Once again please Subscribe, Comment and Upvote, thank you!

Anyways,

Lurve ya strangers,

21stcenturyordinarycreep^^~:3