Seoul's Finest, In Reality Part 4 *I hope that's the correct number*

Worst Case Scenario

"Uhm. So, could you move please... I need to take a picture for my blog..."

He blinked.

Once.

Twice.

Thrice.

Four ti-

"Listen. Whoever you are. Move. Please", and with that, the strange boy shoved past Sehun, grunting profanities.

An awkward silence fell upon the bunch. But it was soon broken.

"Hey. I'm Baekhyun. And you are?"

"Luhan."

"So.. You blog, Luhan," Baekhyun pressed on, hoping the pink-haired male didn't take any further notice of the blond who just stood there, mouth agape.

"Yes. On blogspot. It's called 'Deers and Whatnot."

Baekhyun's eyes grew wide...

 

"WWWaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! So Deers and Whatnot is YOU!!!! Do you know how freaking much I love your blog!!! Uuuughghhghhhh can I give you a hug???!!!"

"Oh, okay. Sure hmph-"

Baekhyun squished the life out of the poor deer boy.

 

As the two interacted, the rest of the three felt incredibly awkward and misplaced.

Mid-embrace, Luhan heard-

"Hi, I'm Kai."

Finally, on being let go by the hyper-active male who was hugging him, he blew his fringe off his face and replied, "Luhan."

"Hello, I'm Chen."

"Luhan."

Feeling left out,

"Hihihihihi I'm Baekhyun, your biggest fan ever." To this, Luhan smiled sadly.

"Lu-"

"Han. I knowww righttttt", squealed (contemplating on the manliness) Baekhyun.

All eyes then turned to the ever-unfortunate, Sehun. Who paled considerably.

"Thehu- Se, Sehun", he gurgled out.

Luhan's face was scrunched up in the awkwardness.

"Wha-what happened?", continued the unsuspecting Britisher.

"You have the creepiest lisp that I've ever seen. I'm sorry, I meant liTHp. Hehe."

"What?"

"Nothing, Lithp Boy."

Curious about this fact, Chen asked, "What's your name again?"

"Chen? It'th Thehun. Forgot already? Or are you just trolling around again", the blond said, narrowing his eyes.

"Oh my God..."

"I never even noticed..."

"HAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHGGGGGHHHHHHHHH THEHUN THEHUN THEHUN!!!!"

"Jongin, when you put it like that-"

"BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THEHUN ITH THO THEKTHY!!! TRY THAYING THAT THEHUN!!"

"-It's so effing FUNNY. BWHAHAHAHAHAHWAAAAHHHHHHUGGGHHHH!"

With two of his hyungs on the floor, rolling while laughing, Sehun turned to see where the other was.

Baekhyun was being consoled by a confused Luhan, who would once in a while give in to giggling while muttering something along the lines of 'Thehun ith tho thekthy"...

Baekhyun on the other hand-

"My maknae has a lisp. And I didn't even notice that. And I call myself a hyung. Whats's wrong with me. I'm such a bad hyung. Oh God holy . My maknae has a lisp. And I didn't even notice. And I call mys-(you get it, right???)

This continued for minutes, with Sehun squeezing in a "Hyungs" every few seconds to divert the situation from such extents of awkwardness.

*Chen troll laughing+ Kai on his stomach while giggling like a madman+ Baekhyun acting like a post-trauma patient+ That effing deer guy*

 

*Chen troll laughing+ Kai on his stomach while giggling like a madman+ Baekhyun acting like a post-trauma patient+ That effing deer guy*

 

*Chen troll laughing+ Kai on his stomach while giggling like a madman+ Baekhyun acting like a post-trauma patient+ That effing deer guy*

"E-ING-NOUGH!!!!"

Finally, the almighty Theh- SEHUN had snapped.

" you both"' he said glaring at Chen and Kai, who had now fallen silent, gulping audibly at the younger's wrath.

"Deer guy, leave my hyung alone!" Luhan let go of Baekhyun, who was immediately caught in Sehun's embrace.

"You're my favourite hyung. Remember that. I love you", spoke the blond, hurriedly, in atempt to stop Baekhyun's spacing out.

"Really?", sniffled the smaller.

"Hellz ya. You. Me. Seoul Breakfast House. Tomorrow morning before First Lecture."

"Alright Sehun-ah", the now content bacon snuggled into his dongsaeng's warmth.

"As I said, eff you two."

"And you..", he said now, turning to the visibly pale pink-haired male, narrowing his eyes

" you even more."

And with that, he stormed away, Baekhyun in his arms and the other two towing behind him.

But Luhan didn't move.

His pale expression changed to one of amusing delight.

"Awesome addition to the blog!", he squeaked. "Thanks, Lithp Boy!!"

With that, he sat on the bench nearby, pulled out his laptop, and tap-tap-tappity-tapped away.

 

 

A/N: The next chapter is going to be the last of this series of events: the ride back home. And then it'll be their first day in school!!! Anyways, why so mean, Chen, Kai and Luhan??? If you were nicer, it would've been you, not Bacon enjoying the best breakfast ever :p

Please excuse any errors related to grammar in this chapter. Thank you.

I hope you guys liked the chappie, there's more to come!!! Soooo.... Please do Vote, Comment and Subscribe!!!

 

Lurve ya strangers,

21stcenturyordinarycreep^^~:3