Seoul's Finest, in Reality. Part 1 *Chen wiggling eyebrows*

Worst Case Scenario

After Sehun was done smelling like a bunch of 'English' white lillies, he decided to grab Baekhyun's hand (who was now wearing a red v-neck tee and a pair of skinny jeans- whew!) and dragged him  towards the door. Baekhyun inturn held onto Chen's hand, who was already clinging onto Kai. Sehun led the chain of tortured torturers to the door and yanked it open.

"Bye Kyungsoo hyung!" exclaimed Sehun excitedly.

"Ah Sehun-ah! No breakfast? I made Kimchi Spaghetti', replied the wide-eyed squishy.

As soon as the words "Kimchi Spaghetti" were uttered, Bakhyun automatically enlarged his eyes in anticipation. Kyungsoo seemed to notice this.

"Are you making fun of me?" said he, completely misunderstanding the situation.

Baekhyun's eyes grew even bigger in size.

"N-no. Kyu-kyungs-ssoo. I'm not making fun of you."

"Ahh, is that so?" he said, acting like he was pleasantly surprised.

His face contorted into a livid expression. Eyes narrowed, he said in that low intimidating 'ImNotSweetAndKindAndCaringKyungsooAnymoreMyTrueFormIsSatan' voice,

 "Byun Baekhyun, I am not going to feed you for a month. Rot in hell, stupid ", he muttered; a terrifying squishy, who didn't look squishy at all, anymore.

"S-sehun, can we please leave? Kyungsoo looks like he's gonna eat me alive! He really needs a mental asylum", Baekhyun hurriedly whispered into Sehun's ear.

Sehun nodded and stomped out of the apartment, who's door had so 'unceremoniously' been open... for Kyungsoo's drama.

In the elevator, Baekhyun spoke again... much to his 'fortune'.

"Kyungsoo needs mental help. NEEDS mental help. He looks cute and all, but in reality he's a monster", he spat.

The three of them then heard a scowl. They all turned their heads to see the fourth person, who was now fuming, speak.

"Just WHAT did you say?" he growled.

"My Kyungie needs mental help? Huh?"

"N-no Jongin. I didn't really mean it. Honest", Baekhyun held up his hands as if he was being arrested.

"What if I tell Chanyeol that you have such disregard for people?"

"Don't you dare say ANYTHING to Chanyeol! My reputation in his mind will go for a toss!"

"But what do you care, Baekhyun? He's not your boyfriend now, is he? Or do you want him to be your boyfriend at all...." Jongin smirked.

"That's it! Move, Chen! I SAID MOVE! STUPID THINKS HE CAN SAY WHATEVER WHENEVER WHEREVER!!!?" Baekhyun was now red, and was being carried out of the elevator by Chen, while Sehun went ahead to whack a smirking Jongin, who scowled again when Sehun's palm came hard in contact with the back of his head.

"I'm not talking to that . He can eff off", muttered an angry Baekhyun.

"Fine", spat out Jongin, waiting for the usual sassy remarks that would come out of Baekhyun's diva mouth. And when none came, he said,

"Atleast be courteous enough to effing Reply, Byun!"

Baekhyun then turned to stare right into Jongin's eyes, staring into his soul, even, and opened his mouth to say,

"Chen? Can you remind Jongin that I'm not gonna be talking to him? So he should eff himself about courtesy."

That was his sassy remark.

Chen chuckled at his friend's sarcasticly diva-like like a baws all-in-one reply. Behind him, he heard Sehun jeer at Jongin.

"Bbbuuurrrrrrnnnn...." said Sehun, smirking with satisfaction. That is, until Jongin's hand came in contact with his head.

"Karma rocks!" the blond 'Englishman' heard the tanned dancer say.

 

A/N: Hhhheeeeyyy ggguuuyyyyyzzzzz!!!!!!!!!! Wassup? Third Chap's up!!!!! HHHHHooooowwwwzzzziiiitttt????????!!!!! I decided to divide it into parts because it was gonna be a llllloooooooonnnnngggggggggg chapter, then..... I was thinking, what if I vaguely introduce Luhan towards the end of the day, huh??? Someone plz tehmme!! I hope you guiiz like the chap and story overall.... and...please do Vote, Comment and Subcribe!!!

Love ya strangers,

21stcenturyordinarycreep