Peeping

More Than Soul Mates

     A man in a white doctor's coat knocks on the door and walks in. He nods to Himchan, and walks over to your bed. He pulls the heavy curtain, giving the two of you some privacy from the six almost strangers. "We had your clothes cleaned... here," he hands you a plastic bag containg your clothes. Only now do you realize what you're wearing. "You can change behind the curtain, but if you really feel uncomfortable I can show you to the bathroom," his words sound very kind, and comfort you in this wierd situation. He's young, and attractive. Heck. He coud be a model. You want to ask his name, until you realize his name is embroidered on his coat in black.

     -Yixing-

     "Yixing..." you accidentally read it aloud.

     "Hm? Oh, yeah. I'm Chinese. My name's Zhang Yixing, but you can just call me Lay," he smiles at you and turns around. He opens the curtain, takes a step forward, and closes the curtain again. You can hear him speak to the others, although it is a pretty thick curtain, and it absorbs quite abit of the sound. "She's gonna change. So NO PEEKING, or I'll dislocate one of your fingers for every second, he walks out the door and closes it behind himself.

     If you hadn't heard that, you wouldn't have even thought about it. Oh great. You change as quickly as you can, trying to think of a way home when you have no money. You finish changing and make an itty-bitty crack in the curtain, and peer out at the others. You see Zelo and Jongup next to Yongguk, laughing with eachother about God-knows-what. Youngjae is in a chair about to fall asleep out of the boredom of listening to Daehyun chatter away.

     You freeze when you spot the two left over are staring right at you. Yongguk and Himchan. They both look away and blush. Yongguk puts his hand on his head like he's having a headache. You stumble back, both hands on your head in pain. Your eyes flutter open ad closed, as you look up.

     Zelo and Jongup are in front of you, your whole body turned in their direction, on a hospital bed. They both look you right int the eyes and you tense up. "What's wrong Hyung?" Zelo looks confused. Wait. WHAT?! HYUNG?! You put your head down and close your wanting this nonsense to stop. Opening your eyes, you see that you're back behind the curtain. You quickly but quietly pull back the curtain all the way, everyone else continuing on with there business.

     Zelo and Jongup are worriedely staring at Yongguk, who has his head down, eyes closed. "I think I should get home," you speak quietly but still manage to capture everyone's attention.

     "If you wait for Yongguk to get changed, we can take you home," Daehyun suggest a solution to your transportation problem, without even knowing that it existed.

     Hesitating, you give an answer, "sure... I'll wait out in the hall." You leave the room closing the door behind you. You turn to your right and let out a big sigh. You feel a pair of hands on your shoulders, and get pushed into a nearby room. The door clicks shut and you turn around to see Lay.

     "What's your relationship with those guys?" he stares right into your soul, a little stiff.

     "What do you mean?" you blink a few times innocently, confused.

     He relaxes a little and sighs. "Nothing... I... It's just... It's weird for a girl to be alone with a group of six guys that she doesn't know very well," he explains his concern.

     "Haha, yeah. My friend thought the same thing. She kinda freaked out and yelled at one of them," and threateneed to kill him. "Don't worry, I'll be fine."

     "Well...then... I'll let you get back... to them..." he looks a liitle sad and turns around to leave. Before he can get out of the room, you grab onto his arm.

     "Wait, I'll... give you my number. If you want?" you let go of him and look at your feet. He smiles, plucks his phone out of his pocket and hands it to you. You program your number in and hand the mobile phone back to him. He gives you a smile that brightens your day, and walks away down the long hallway. You walk out of the room at the same time the guys walk out of theirs.

     "Our van's out front, so... let's go," Himchan leads the way with a smile.