Nuna's Right Here

More Than Soul Mates

     "Luhan, why are you here?" Yongguk looks at him over the big leather couch.

     "Sehun got back today. See," he points to the boy in his arms. "Hyung," Luhan picks up the younger boy bridal style, and carries him over to Kris. "Accept this offering as Inyoung's replacement for all your love, it's a fox," he hands over Sehun to his brother.

     Before you know it Luhan is carrying Yongguk to your room by the waist. "Yongguk! Save me!" he calls for the only help he'll accept. It only takes a second for you to swoop in and pluck Yongguk out of Luhan's grasp. You both stick out your tongues at Luhan as you carry Yongguk into your room, shutting the door with your foot.

     You throw Yongguk and the bed and realize how much you thoroughly enjoy having such strong arms. You sit down on the bed and stare at your arms as you flex them. Your fingers trace the magnificent muscles as you take in their full glory.

     "Nice, aren't they?" Yongguk comes up from behind you. He pulls you onto your back and looks into your eyes with a serious look. "...And you better keep them that way, or else... I realy worked hard on those," he begins to pout.

     "If you were wearing a skirt, I'd totally be able to see up it from here," you really do like to speak your mind a lot.

     "We are in my room, I could put one on," he jokes, trying to somehow tease you.

     "No point, I've already seen it a million times," you pause. "Besides, it's not like we can even tease each other like this anyway," you tug on the collar of your shirt, gesturing to Yongguk's body. You sit up and get an idea. You pull the collar of your shirt far enough away and stare down it at the marvelous pecs you have.

     "Yah! No peeking!" Yongguk slaps your hand away and you look up at him noticing how cute you are when you pout.

     "But why?" you put your hand on your belly, enjoying the feel of the chocolate abs under your shirt.

     Yongguk points to your pants in horror, "that's why!" You look down and try to cover your shame, cupping it with your hands.

     "I didn't even know I could use it like this," you really are surprised.

     "Yah! No touchie!" Yongguk pulls your hands off of the crotch that is rightfully his.

     "Then what am I supposed to do?" you're seriously kinda screwed at this point. "And don't think of anything nasty, I don't want you dirtying any part of my body with your erted ideas," you want to remain innocent.

     "Just think of something that will totally turn you off..." Yongguk tries to think of something. "What about Kris?" you shake your head. "Ummm..... An eighty-year-old obese man watching you change!" that works.

     "Ahh....."  you relax as the tightness in your pants starts to go away, and you sit back up. You hear something that almost sounds like a crackle on the other side of the bedroom's door. You look over at the door, and approach it as quietly as possible.

     You put your hand on the door handle and twist it slowly. You yank the door open towards yourself and Sehun falls to the ground. He tries to run for it, but before he can, you drag him in by his feet and shut the door. You lock the door and he swallows hard.

     "How much did you hear?" Yongguk speaks with your sweet voice.

     Sehun begs on his knees, "don't let him hurt me."

     "How much did you hear?" your voice sounds deep and way more threatening than you want, making the younger boy shake in fear.

     "It started off with the words 'I really worked hard on those'," so basically everything. Sehun hides his head under his arms.

     "Sehun..." your voice still sounds threatening as before as you kneel down, putting a hand on Sehun's neck. He lifts his head and looks you in the eyes, before they quickly move to expressionless Yongguk. He examines Yongguk's emotionless face and realizes something's off.

     "Nuna, what's going on," Sehun sounds terrfied, and without realizing it you tighten your grip on his neck. He jerks away and runs for the door, but you get there first thanks to Yongguk's strong long legs.

     You drag the boy back to the bed, one hand around his waist, one on his mouth. You deeply hope no one hears him trying to scream for help. You reach into the bottom drawer of your night stand and grab what you're looking for.

     Pulling Sehun's dominant right hand closer to the post at the head of the bed, you handcuff him to it. "Stop moving around for a minute, okay?" you try to calm the boy down, but it doesn't work.

     "Nuna, don't let him kill me," tears form in the younger's terrified eyes as he tries to back away from you.

     You cup his face with your large hands and use your thumbs to wipe away some of the tears. "Sehunah, I'm right here. Nuna's right here," you speak softly as you continue to wipe away the hot tears.

     "Why do you think she'd try to kill you?" Yongguk is confused and his words make Sehun's tears come back.

     "His babysitter cut him and threatened to kill him when he was six okay? So now he's easily scared by older guys. Just be quiet Yongguk," you spill his real name on accident, although it helps Sehun to calm down a little.

     "How-- did you- know-- about-- my- baby-sitter?" Sehun speaks in between his sniffles.

     "I was there remember? I'm the one who told on him. You gave me your wind necklace and said I was your hero," you reach into the front right pocket of the pants you put on this morning.

     You pull out the necklace that Sehun gave you all those years ago, and show it to him."See? I still have it," you smile, glad he's not crying anymore.

     He sloppily wipes away his tears like a three-year-old, "how did this happen? Why are you this man?"

     "We're not entirely sure how or why this started, but we do know that we change bodies when we sleep. We went to sleep today and didn't go back to normal when we slept again. We're still working on figuring out why," it's a serious problem at the moment. "We might be stuck like this for a while longer, but I hope not. Please don't tell anyone Sehun. Let's keep this between us. Okay?" you sit next to him.

     "Okay. But you have to keep me updated on who's in whose body... and... please be gentler next time... I was really scared for my life Nuna, you know that," he looks at his feet as he dangles them, and take a deep breath.

     "I know, I'm really sorry. I won't do it again.So, we're agreed?" Sehun nods and you put the necklace around your neck. "I'm taking this back when I'm back in my own body, it's mine," you look at Yongguk and he nods.

     "So... can you uncuff me now?"

 

 

Author's Note:

What do you think of the story so far?