Late For Work

More Than Soul Mates

     "I'll get plates, you make your wish while I fetch them," Sohee stands and heads for the kitchen.

     "This reminds me. Jongup, as my birthday comand, you will also call me Nuna from now on," his face gets brighter from your words.

     "Really? Yay! Nuna!!" he really is sweet. "Nuna, make your wish."

     I wish-

     I wish-

     -I wish for a raise-

     You blow out the candles with one breath and everyone claps. Sohee returns with plates, forks, and a knife. You cut the cake and hand pieces to everyone, making sure to give Daehyun a big one. Everyone happily eats and enjoys eachothers company.

     After an hour the boys decide to get going, but not before you end up with all of their phone numbers. You and Sohee clean up and cook dinner. You enjoy a quiet meal with, the two of you having a relaxed conversation. Her parents and younger brother will be returning from vacation at around 8:00pm tomorrow. You've only seen her brother once or twice, he spends most of his time either out with his friends, at work, or in his room. His name seems to evade you, but you know it starts with a  'Se'.

*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *

     The first thing you see when you open your eyes, is a ceiling fan. That wasn't there last night. You can clearly see all of your surroundings, although it is dim. This is not Sohee's room. You bring your hand up to your head and run it through your hair, only to become petrified by the feel. You freak out, my hair is way longer than this. The covers fly off of you as you scramble around the room trying to find something reflective.

     Stopping in your tracks you realize there's a six foot tall mirror on the bedroom door. Tripping only once, you make your way to the mirror. Petrified, you stay frozen for a minute staring at the reflection which supposedly belongs to you. The man in the mirror is wearing a white tank top and black sweat pants. "Yongguk..." you speak as you rub your new found fingers along your jawline. You let out a horrified shriek, not wanting to fully accept what's happening. You stay still as a stone when you see the bed covers move in the corner of the mirror.

     "Hyung, why'd you scream? Is something wrong?" Himchan gets out from under the covers and walks up to you wearing only a pair of black and red plaid boxers. You had never known for sure if morning wood really existed... Until now. Your eyes roll back in shock and you pass out.

*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *

     Feeling the silky sheets you open your eyes and ajust to the bright light coming through the windows. Back in Sohee's room thank god. You turn over towards the table stand to check the time.

     -6:45am-

     Balls.

     The blankets are immediately on the other side of the bed as you dash into the bathroom. You go through your normal routine; you brush your teeth, wash your face, brush your hair, apply your favorite BB cream, put on brown-black mascara, wash your hands, and put on your ring and ponytails. You're one of those people who looks beautiful without makeup, and you know it.

     You only take five minutes to pick out an outfit. You slip on your Celebrity Pink black skinny jeans, and step into your golden Maxstar synthetic leather wedge heels, and zip up the backs. Your night time violet tank top is replaced by a light grey cameo under a white sleeveless cotton shirt, and of course, a scarlet red bra, which matches your underwear, is under it all. As soon as you finish getting your outfit just the way you want it, you check the time on your phone.

     -7:08am-

     Relieved you let out a sigh. You'll only be a minute or two late. Since your boss is really nice, and likes you a lot, he doesn't mind you being late 1-5 minutes, ocasionally. You've been late a couple times before, but he was really nice about it. He's older than you, but he looks like he's the same age. Because of his good looks, he can get away with things when he does a bit of aegyo. He likes to be friends with his employees, and always asks you to call him by his name instead of 'Boss'. Occasionally his brother visits and hangs out, it sounds good, but it's more complicated than that.

*     *     *     *     *     *     *

     It usually takes about 25 miutes for you to get to work, but you get there in 23.

     -7:31am-

     "You're one minute and sixteen seconds late," he always does that.

     "Sorry Boss, I'll wake up earlier tomorrow," you bow and look into his eyes. He looks hurt, "what?"

     "How many times do I have to tell you to call me-" you put up your hand to cut him off.

     "Fine. Luhan. Can I start working now?" he smiles and nods. To this you go to the back, put on your apron and grab your pen and small notebook for taking orders.

     He yells from the front as you slide the notebook in your apron pocket, "by the way! Hyung is coming in today! So be nice!"

     You shout back almost feeling accused of being unfair, "if you want me to be nice to your brother! You have to get Kris to act less like a creeper!"

 

 

Author's Note:

Hi guys! I'm almost done writing chapter 7, and I'm bringing Big Bang into the mix in chapter 6. I hope you like the story so far ^^

PS: Comment what you think is really going on (What the description of the story means)