Just Another Day

More Than Soul Mates

     "Well, Inyoung is going to be showing you how things work and stuff so I'll just just go inside," Luhan drags Sehun into the shop with a grin plastered on his face.

     "Yeah... anyways, Luhan's a great boss. Jiyong works in the afternoon, make sure you be really nice to him when you meet him. Luhan's brother Kris comes in on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and just generally whenever he feels like watching me or visiting his brother. By the way, you might want to watch out for him, he's a bit weird and cold to most strangers," there are and were a couple exceptions.

     "Is it a problem if Onew hangs out here for an hour or two?" she subtly gestures towards her currently absent minded husband.

     "Of course not, it's fine," Luhan never has a problem with visitors. Sooji runs to the car and tugs on her husband's arm. He gets out of the car and you lead them inside.

     Luhan and Sehun pop up from behind the counter, snickering. "We have a present for you Nuna," Sehun's face completely gives away what the 'surprise' is, it's Tuesday. Sehun pulls Kris up from behind the counter.

     "Hi," Kris is a good actor, and thanks to it, he looks like he doesn't even remember last night. You still feel awful for making him cry that night, it being the second time he's cried in his entire life. The first time he ever cried was when he saw his mother killed, he cried constantly from the moment he woke up each morning to the moment he fell asleep, he did that for two whole weeks.

        "Hey Kris," you smile as if it was just another day where there's nothing wrong, or confusing, or a complete mystery."This is Sooji, and her husband Onew. Sooji is the new employee Luhan told us about," you gesture to the couple.

     "So you're Luhan's brother," it's more a statment than a question.

     "Yup," he seems oldy cheery, like he always does when he gets an idea he thinks is 'ingeunious'. "And Inyoung's my wife," of course.

     "Am not!" you immediately yell back in objection and chase him around the shop while the others just laugh at the two of you. The look on Sooji's face says that she knows Kris is really friendly with you, and cares for you.

     The work day goes by quickly as you show Sooji how things come together until her shift ends and she's exchanged with Jiyong. You invite Jiyong to be a part of your trip to the park and he agrees to come along.

     Work ends, Luhan left an hour ago, so it's just you, Jiyong, and Kris. You go back and dismiss the ladies before getting the cleaning supplies. You distribute the supplies between the three of you and begin to clean at a comfortable pace.

     You put the cleaning supplies in the closet when you're done and hold the front door open for the two men. After the three of you are successfully out the door, you turn to lock it. As soon as the lock clicks, you feel a weird aura coming from behind you and turn around. Minwoo is standing before you, looking as if he's gonna pop with all he has to say.

     "Where were you? Why didn't you text me? Who are your new friends? What happened to your birthday? Did you get cake? Soohee said someone stayed over. What guy did you let stay over last-" you finally cut Minwoo off by poking him in the belly, because he's also ticklish, he lets out a tiny giggle.

     "Calm down, I'll tel you all the details when we get to the park... Oh yeah, they're coming too," you gesture towards the two men who are standing at an abnormally large distance from each other. You approach Jiyong and grab the sides of his shoulders, facing his front. You drag him closer to Kris and let go, "stay." He lowers his head and doesn't look at anyone.

     "Hey Kris," Minwoo isn't really friends or enemies with Kris, just somewhere in the middle. "I don't think I've met you before," Minwoo stares at Jiyong who is hanging his head.

     "He's the Jiyong I always tell you about," you help him to remember the identity of the man before him, and because of your words, Jiyong's head lifts the smallest bit higher.

     "Oh, so you're that Jiyong. It's nice to finally meet you, I'm Minwoo," he raises the shy boys head gently by his chin and smiles at him. "Don't worry, I'm not a bad guy. I just want to be friends. Is that okay with you?" Minwoo lets go of him and holds out the hand to either be accepted or rejected by Jiyong.

     "Sure," Jiyong shakes his hand, his face looking less grim. Knowing someone as nice as Minwoo is going to be good for Jiyong in a lot of ways.

 

 

Author's Note:

This chapter was posted so late because my family was going to see a movie I wanted to see (Captain America: The Winter Soldier) and I had to go in the middle of typing this chapter, Mianhae (By the way the movie was AWESOME)