Stuck

More Than Soul Mates

     "Excuse me?" Yongguk is even more confused.

     "Let's try sleeping in this bed right now," you pat the bed you're sittting on. "The others think we're having some kind of personal or heartfelt conversation, so they probably won't bother us or suspect us of anything," you're completely satisfied with your plan.

     "Let's be quick then. I don't want anyone to misunderstand why you and I are in bed together," he scoots back, pats the spot next to him, and you take your spot along side him. The two of you lie down facing eachother, and close your eyes.

     The only thing you can hear is the harmony of the two of you breathing. Your muscles relax until sleep absorbs you. Upon opening your eyes, you see your own face. It worked.

     "Yah, It worked," you poke Yongguk, who is currently occupying your body. He opens his eyes and stares into yours. You smile at your own beauty, and Yongguk smirks at his.

     The two of you sit up on the bed and look at each other, taking time to accept the new reality. You grab the hands that formerly belonged to you, and rub the top of them with your thumbs. Both of you look at your joined hands and begin to breath slower. Tears form in the eyes of the double gendered being sitting across from you.

     "It's kinda scary not being in my own body," Yongguk admits to his fear, and you wonder if your voice always sounded so innocent.

     You both sit there for a couple minutes until you feel you've had enough. "Okay... that's enough time. Let's go back to sleep now," you unlink your hands and lie back down. He follows your movements and takes his place next to you.

*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *

     "Yah!" you feel someone shaking your shoulder. You open your eyes and see Youngjae with his hand on your left shoulder. "Bang Yongguk. Why are you in bed with Inyoung?"he stares at you obviously concerned. You snap your head to the right and see yourself, why aren't we back to normal? Scared that you're not back in your own body, you feel the blood drain from your face.

     "Yah, why are you so pale?" you turn to Youngjae, none of the color coming back. "What did you do?" he looks a little scared and angry at the same time.

     "It's nothing, we were just tired," Youngjae doesn't buy it. "Don't worry I didn't do anything. I even promised her nothing would happen, and nothing did," he still doesn't quite look convinced. His expresion softens and he lets out a sigh.

     "Okay," he must really trust Yongguk's word. "Well... it's 7:30 and she should probably be getting home now. Jiyong and Chanyeol both went home, and everyone else went to sleep in the living room like you would when you go camping, Zelo's idea. But Kris is waiting by the bedroom door, and he's not leaving without her," Youngjae leans to the side and tries to relax a little.

     You sit up straight, "I'll take her home." Youngjae nods, and you shake the shoulder of the sleeping body. Yongguk opens his eyes and doesn't look happy to see you. His eyes move from you to Youngjae, and he lets out a sigh.

     "Come on, I'll take you home," he looks as if he wants to say 'I am home'. You both get of the bed and head for the door, Youngjae already out of the room. When you get out of the room, the first thing you see is an angry Kris.

     Without realizing it, you smirk at his anger. When Kris registers the smirk in his mind, you see the rage in him multiply tenfold. Yongguk notices Kris' expression and tries to comfort him, "relax Kris, nothing happened." Hearing your voice speak those words clams him down quite a bit, but he still has a sour look on his face.

     "Let's go," you lead the both of them to the front door. You hold the door open for Yongguk and for some reason glare at Kris. You don't want to, but it's almost like Yongguk's body is telling you to. You're the last one out and you shut the door. All of you go outside and head in the direction of your house.

     Halfway through the walk already, all of this time has been silent except for the light pitter patter of baby rain drops. The dribble gets a little bit harder and Yongguk stops in his tracks. He turns to Kris and holds out a hand, "jacket."

     Kris takes off his jacket with a surprised and confused look on his face. He hands the jacket over and Yongguk holds it above his own head like a tent. "Come one, both of you," it's the only jacket between the three of you so you go with it.

     Both of you pick a side and get closer to Yongguk, Kris thinking it's you. All three of you continue your march down the street, now gaurded from the growing rainfall.

     The first thing you see when you reach the house, is the minivan in the garage. Soohee's parents left the garage open, again. You lead the boys into the two-car garage and press the button that closes the door. The door closes and you flip on the lights. You grab one of Kris' hands and one of Yongguk's hands and link them together, "stay like this for a minute. No moving," you see Yongguk frown at your words, but Kris doesn't notice.

     You turn the lights off and take Kris' free hand, leading them both into the house. Voices are coming from the living room, so you quietly take the two men there. You see the whole family on the couch facing away from you, at the TV. They're watching Bestseller. Perfect.

     Yongguk looks at you and Kris with a finger on his lips, meaning for the two of you to be quiet. You both nod and Yongguk sneaks up to the back of the couch. He decides that Sohee's brother is the best target to scare the living daylights out of and he gets ready to pounce.     

     You let out a small snicker as you see Kris get closer to the unsuspecting Yongguk. Kris tickles Yongguk and because your belly is really tickle-ish, Yongguk lets out a scream. The entire family screams bloody murder at the sound of Yongguk's cry. You turn the lights on and fall on the floor laughing.

     Kris pulls poor Yongguk into a hug and starts to laugh along with you. "Oh. Ha. Ha. Very. Funny," Yongguk is not amused. He pries himself out of Kris' arms and gets closer to you.

     "Luhan, Inyoung Nuna's mean to me. She did this on purpose," Sohee's little brother points a finger at you and pouts. Because he was honestly really scared by the scream, his eyes start tearing up.

     Luhan walks over sits next to the younger boy, hugging him as he the back of his head softly. "Shh.... it's okay now, I'm here Sehun."